Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: British GP 2017 practice and qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    [video]https://youtu.be/JknW7h8DS0s[/url]

kimi can be senna and lewis is prost
    I would not want him to take out of the race, coz after every one will be saying that Ferrari asked KR to do that for SV

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    So how many incidents have the mers caused in the last races and have received not so much as a warning? At this point I'm thinking they both could carry guns in their cars and do drive-bys on the ferrari drivers and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    The stewards will probably come up with some BS explanation and throw up some numbers as usual. "The distance between cars never dropped below 5 meters , it was 6.42m, blah blah, blah... "

Reaction time .201sec, Yeah right my...
    They will come with saying
    'we have viewed hams telemetry, which is really surprising.
    Race steward: 'Telemetry did talk to us all of us here saying I didn't do anything wrong. Please don't punish me. Else I need to take help from my team mate (bottas telemetry) to gain positions'.
    So according rule 1.1.1.1 in FIA regulations. Ham's didn't do anything wrong. His pole stays as it is & we congratulate ham on his pole which we have never seen such a lap in our life time or history of F1 books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    So how many incidents have the mers caused in the last races and have received not so much as a warning? At this point I'm thinking they both could carry guns in their cars and do drive-bys on the ferrari drivers and get away with it.

Mercs outright thought penalty was obvious for ham.
    But they got out of it, huhhhh.
    Even the same thing happened in Austria, they(mercs team) thought bottas did jump start , again no action.
    Pathetic. Biased towards mercs totally

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I would not want him to take out of the race, coz after every one will be saying that Ferrari asked KR to do that for SV
    yeah i was joking tho the melt down from the LH/merc fans and media would be funny

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercs outright thought penalty was obvious for ham.
    But they got out of it, huhhhh.
    Even the same thing happened in Austria, they(mercs team) thought bottas did jump start , again no action.
    Pathetic. Biased towards mercs totally
    the fia changed the rules for 2014 so merc could win the championship im not surpised

yeah i was joking tho the melt down from the LH/merc fans and media would be funny
    Just need Kimi to have the Verstappen mentality.

He has "nothing to lose". If he is inside Lewis into corner one, there is no need for him to lift off, let him do the lifting..

Just need Kimi to have the Verstappen mentality.

He has "nothing to lose". If he is inside Lewis into corner one, there is no need for him to lift off, let him do the lifting..
    If there's any collision, they will penalize our Ferrari car only.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If there's any collision, they will penalize our Ferrari car only.
    yep remember last year when max moved under braking all year and got no pen seb did it once and got a 10 sec penalty

On a track that was supposed to be our strong point we are nearly a second of pole, so for you that don't take FP seriously maybe now you should

To be a fair sportsman, stonking lap from lewis. Well done kimi, well done seb, a bit unlucky on the last run, but never the less well done ferrari, good effort boys.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    On a track that was supposed to be our strong point we are nearly a second of pole, so for you that don't take FP seriously maybe now you should
    Half a second

Skickat från min E6553 via Tapatalk

this was never going to be our strong point next race in hungary will be our strong point plus all of your posts are criticising ferrari i don understand how you support a team you bash all the time

this was never going to be our strong point next race in hungary will be our strong point plus all of your posts are criticising ferrari i don understand how you support a team you bash all the time
    It's called positive criticism, I don't know how you can take this dry period, we have not won for almost 10 years now

It's called positive criticism, I don't know how you can take this dry period, we have not won for almost 10 years now
    i want to win the championship its been so long but criticising the team after being of the pace in FP1 is not positive criticism

i want to win the championship its been so long but criticising the team after being of the pace in FP1 is not positive criticism
    What about critics after Q3?

What about critics after Q3?
    Lewis pulled out a amazing lap to get pole but we got a front row and 3rd putting us in a great position to challenge for the win

Lewis pulled out a amazing lap to get pole but we got a front row and 3rd putting us in a great position to challenge for the win
    Yeah we keep saying this for two months now

And no we are not winning tomorrow

Guys, does someone know what was made of the Perez-Vettel incident? Didn't hear anything from it..
    I can live with it that HAM didn't get a penalty, but Perez again blocking like last race and nothing, while VAN got a drive through for not respecting blue flags.. I mean.. talking about consistency
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Soooo, for those of you who feel the stewards are biased towards Hamilton or Mercedes during this British GP and probably think they(stewards) are all from the UK???

Here they are:

- Dr Gerd Ennser from Germany - attorney in Motorsport racing

- Danny Sullivan from the USA - former Indycar race car driver with 17 wins under his belt

- Nish Shetty from Singapore - FIA steward (he among other stewards reprimanded Lewis in 2016 - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...nds-russian-gp)

- Nicky Moffit from UK - safety delegate

but I digress

I think if we can get P2-P3 we gan be really really happy.. Merc and HAM in league of their own here.. We can only hope we are closer in Budapest and RBR doesn't "overtake" us there
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    I think if we can get P2-P3 we gan be really really happy.. Merc and HAM in league of their own here.. We can only hope we are closer in Budapest and RBR doesn't "overtake" us there
    hungary is very similar to monaco so i think we will be strong

Ferrari strategists have to make the most of having 2 cars so high on the grid + Bottas lower down.

LOL, thanks for giving me a laugh, your post history and posts in every ferrari thread beg to differ. You literally contribute nothing positive, you strike me as a fairweather fan, if you can't deal with the fact Ferrari aren't on pole then I suggest you find another team to support (and I use that term loosely as I'm not sure what you do constitutes support rather than constant complaining).

We have a driver at the top of the drivers championship after 9 races for the first time in many years so yes there is a big difference to other years. I do wonder how some of the supposed Ferrari fans here get out of bed in the morning with their permanent depression.

Half a second down. So much for the engine upgrade. Hammy will walk this race. Lets hope we can finish P2, P3 and mad Max doesn't crash into us at the start.

Hamilton did nothing wrong obviously, Grosjean was napping and lewis was just backing him up behind the safety car....

It was more important for the race fore Lewis to create space to Bottas than Grosjeans Q lap. Judging by the stewards ruling it was at least.

Should be 3 place grid place for impeding, and 5 place for blocking. To have no sanction at all is a joke.

Hope Grosjean does it to Hamilton next time, and make it a proper blocking!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax84 View Post
    Half a second down. So much for the engine upgrade. Hammy will walk this race. Lets hope we can finish P2, P3 and mad Max doesn't crash into us at the start.
    Why don't he take Louise for a change

The stewards will probably come up with some BS explanation and throw up some numbers as usual. "The distance between cars never dropped below 5 meters , it was 6.42m, blah blah, blah... ".
    My thoughts. How many times this year. "They might have breached the regulations but their actions were 'within a very small margin of not warranting a penalty'". Every time a Ferrari driver benefits from a 50-50 situation it's a big deal (Spa'08) but when rivals take advantage of these kind of situations it's very little talk apart from the fact, it's whining.

You can see it clearly, it's coasting very slowly: https://streamable.com/anz6j

As expected, the BS has been served by the stewards "affected but not impeded". I am actually amused week after week by their creativity. They have not even listened to Grosjean about the incident.

" .....The incident came under investigation but the uncertainty over pole position lasted just 30 minutes, with the stewards quickly declaring that Grosjean had been "affected" but not impeded by Hamilton's car. The Frenchman -- who lost 0.350s behind the No.44 car -- hinted after the decision was made public that Hamilton was saved by the fact he is in the title race.

When asked if he was surprised by the decision, Grosjean replied: "Yes. Surprised by the wording. Driver behind has not been impeded. If losing 0.3 to 0.4s in one corner is not being impeded I'm very surprised. I think it opens room for mess in qualifying and the rules is pretty clear..."