Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: British GP 2017 race thread

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what advantage mate??? we lost that quite a few races ago......exactly when the Merc's have figured out the tire issues they had at the beginning of the year
    Luck has not been on Ferraris side recently. Ups and downs during season. This is Mercs good patch. The last 3 tracks I thought Hamilton would win them all but expected better here. Problem was Verstappen holding Vettel up by 15 seconds in 1st stint so could not maximise soft tyre and Bottas was right behind with faster tyre still to come. Ferrari must concentratevon keeping Red Bulls behind at the start for a chance to fight later with Mercs. Bring on Hungary and hopefully a Hamilton dnf to redress the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
    Who's in the lead Seb or ham..?
    Seb , but honestly... the lead is going to be lost next race mate

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Calm down, people. We lost the race, we were bound to have some bad luck, it struck here. Just focus on the next race. We didn't look good, the track doesn't suit us.
    SOme bad luck? Its bad luck every race it seems. Again, a winning car wins at every track. Don't blame the track, blame the car.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    And Wolff's face.
    That banging stuff with his fist. Can't bare it.
    Next time I want to see a slap on his face

Quote Originally Posted by Michal2_F1 View Post
    We must have a winning car in Hungary. MUST!
    isnt they aren't allowed to work on updates during that big holiday? is that break now?

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Exactly we have never been faster
    Oh bore off, I must have imagined Seb being significantly faster in the second stint in Austria then...

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    SOme bad luck? Its bad luck every race it seems. Again, a winning car wins at every track. Don't blame the track, blame the car.

Meh.. This is the moral: no matter how much more point you got, you can win the champ only if you have the car. So we dont have to worry about a single race but about the performance of our car.

Who's in the lead Seb or ham..?
    Seb

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    the general word was ferrari car was supposed to be stronger than mercs at silverstone, imagine now that ferrari got spanked so badly here , how badly will it be every else where the track suits mercs
    source please? as we never said be stronger than them. Be closer, but never stronger.

Feel embarrassed reading these posts, such sore loosers. One race. This race done, forget about it, move on to next one. WDC WCC is still on. This alot better year than last years.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Oh bore off, I must have imagined Seb being significantly faster in the second stint in Austria then...
    didnt bottas have that giant blister the 2nd lap after the pitstop, thats what he told the press i think

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Well we were able to build out our lead in the past races despite all the bad luck, as others had it too. They had some at the beginning of the season, we had some now. It's always ups and down, I'm looking towards Hungary now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    source please? as we never said be stronger than them. Be closer, but never stronger.

Feel embarrassed reading these posts, such sore loosers. One race. This race done, forget about it, move on to next one. WDC WCC is still on. This alot better year than last years.
    Mark hughes said it in fp1

Seb , but honestly... the lead is going to be lost next race mate
    Let's hope all the mishaps are gone away with this race.... I'm so frustrated that I can't stop laughing remembering the race events.....
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Great post Rob!!

Well that was his opinion not a fact.

Mercs were struggling on US earlier this season.
    They sorted it out, now they seem to be faster on every tyre.
    It's only mercs tyre issues that kept us winning earlier races. Now that's gone.
    Next our race starts are also gone. Not even single excellent start to point out this season.

Let's hope all the mishaps are gone away with this race.... I'm so frustrated that I can't stop laughing remembering the race events.....
    lol i was hoping it rains and storms near the end there

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercs were struggling on US earlier this season.
    They sorted it out, now they seem to be faster on every tyre.
    It's only mercs tyre issues that kept us winning earlier races. Now that's gone.
    Next our race starts are also gone. Not even single excellent start to point out this season.
    thoughts on that supposed engine "upgrade" mate?

forgot he the F1 oracle

No one on the team came out to say this, he just pulling at strings. Yes had small update, but its not what you all think its for. Or hoping, its media trying to find upgrade stories to make it all more interesting. For proper performance gain, we need more like 20-40BHP.

Our car, can and has matched Merc through the season, Silverstone? not our race, forget about it. Thinks didnt fall right for us.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Agreed, so many fairweather fans on here.

didnt bottas have that giant blister the 2nd lap after the pitstop, thats what he told the press i think
    No the supersofts were blistering for everyone so that excuse doesn't fly, the Ferrari was simply quicker in the second stint.

Im making myself feel better knowing that in 2010 Vettel won the championship by winning only 5 races added on the fact he DNF'd 3 times and finished 15th in Belgium.

I donno how bottas manged 32laps on S tyres. N Ferrari unable to hold 36laps on those tyres.

We seem to be better on hot temperatures, this wasnt the case here and probably will be in Hungary. I think we will look better there. Kudos to Kimi on a solid race, 2nd would have been his, Seb had an average race but deserved a 4th

thoughts on that supposed engine "upgrade" mate?
    Don't ask questions to me now. I'm Totally frustrated n disappointed. Thought atleast P2 & P3.
    I start to wonder how lucky bottas is, he's getting free pass to podium

We should be stronger in hungary and then hope for a big upgrade during the summer break sadly I don't see it happening

We never had the pace to fight the mercs. Time to move on. Ten races left and seb is still leading. Anything can happen. One DNF can change A lot. There's hope.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...h-speed-track/

James Allen said this track should suit ferrari better too

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    We never had the pace to fight the mercs. Time to move on. Ten races left and seb is still leading. Anything can happen. One DNF can change A lot. There's hope.
    Remember vet is due penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Don't ask questions to me now. I'm Totally frustrated n disappointed. Thought atleast P2 & P3.
    I start to wonder how lucky bottas is, he's getting free pass to podium
    its the car dude, put Palmer in there and he will be P2 or leading the WDC , the mercs are untouchable .. thought some new regulations would hurt them, but none yet this year