Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton driving for the Scuderia?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post

Spot on killer!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Replace that bottle with Vodka and for sure take away the selfies and the laughing, you will get Kimi 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Wow, a lot of salt in this thread! There is no need to denigrate the opposition guys. For people concerned that Hamilton is not a good driver Ferrari did hire Alonso though even though Hamilton matched him as a rookie, so Hamilton's ability shouldn't be a problem in that regard. Any how for his own sanity coming to Ferrari would be a big mistake. Look what it did to Alonso, Barrichello, Massa, Raikkonen (although 1 WDC) and now Vettel is unraveling. As a consequence the Tifosi have become the most bitter horde of sports fans in the world as evidenced by this forum. Sad really if you think about it because it's supposed to be fun not all-consuming.
    As your name suggests Bonecrasher you have crashed into a Ferrari fans site.
    We don't mind as long as you contribute to the dialogue but not to rubbish us as sad o's and some of our former drivers who were very happy with us.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I'd take hulk over ham anyday in Ferrari.
    He's cool n calm which perfectly suits to Ferrari team.
    I like Hulk and rate him as a driver. There are a number of great drivers on the grid but we are robbed from seeing their real talent because they are languishing in mid field. Put Perez, Sainz, Grosjean, Hulk in a merc and I reckon they would lead Lewis a merry dance not forgetting there is Danny Ric, Mad Max and young Ocon.
    I think Lewis looks better than he is because his car is so far ahead of the field. If you need proof look at Bottas a run of the mill midfield driver last year winning races this year and keeping Lewis honest
    Remember Felipe was 1 point behind him in 2008.
    In conclusion I reckon the drivers I have mentioned would be great in a Ferrari if and when we need to employ.

Forza Jules

God please no. I just convinced myself to cheer on Vettel, but Hamilton is a step too far. Everyone bar him.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I like Hulk and rate him as a driver. There are a number of great drivers on the grid but we are robbed from seeing their real talent because they are languishing in mid field. Put Perez, Sainz, Grosjean, Hulk in a merc and I reckon they would lead Lewis a merry dance not forgetting there is Danny Ric, Mad Max and young Ocon.
    I think Lewis looks better than he is because his car is so far ahead of the field. If you need proof look at Bottas a run of the mill midfield driver last year winning races this year and keeping Lewis honest
    Remember Felipe was 1 point behind him in 2008.
    In conclusion I reckon the drivers I have mentioned would be great in a Ferrari if and when we need to employ.
    You have made some valid points, racingbradley, and of course without the benefit of a top team's car underneath these drivers, they will always struggle to show how good they are. But point taken, put any of them in a Merc and HAM would not look quite so good.

Just admit that if Lewis lands a job next year with Ferrari and he brings poles and wins, we would all cheer him and shower with platitudes and compliments.

We are here for the Ferrari marque, regardless who drives our cars

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Just admit that if Lewis lands a job next year with Ferrari and he brings poles and wins, we would all cheer him and shower with platitudes and compliments.
    Probably, just the same as many did with Alonso and Seb.....
    Forza Ferrari

If he comes over and dons Ferrari overalls, he will have my support.

Platitudes and compliments, like you said, will come with the wins.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    You have made some valid points, racingbradley, and of course without the benefit of a top team's car underneath these drivers, they will always struggle to show how good they are. But point taken, put any of them in a Merc and HAM would not look quite so good.
    Well said Wisepie! That includes Kimi in #44s car. So some fans here should take it easy on replacing Kimi.

FerrariSteve Guest
    I'm sure for some that is true, however not all. I guarantee it's not the case for me, Lewis joins and I cease to be a Ferrari fan and no that is not a threat, just me being totally honest.

Has anyone seen Hamiltons new look on hair???? Not that this has any bearing on his driving style.

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252

I don't want him to come to Ferrari, but it couldn't sway my support for the team. If he gave his all for us, I could give my support back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Has anyone seen Hamiltons new look on hair???? Not that this has any bearing on his driving style.

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    He is still partying in Mykonos with his old hairstyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NPA4M0ji1o

If not, here ya go.

Testing how red brings out his eyes?

This is not a Ferrari driver....he has the look of the devil!

just checking his hair on the way to his interview with Sergio Marchionne.

First of all,. Hamilton is not as great as some think, whosoever he may be I bet he cannot pull .5secs in quali last run. It's the car which is doing the job for him, most of the time Mercedes turn down the engine and come quali they turn up as much as they want... Again it's not Hamilton pulling out .5secs it's the car!!!. The mercs are just giving him so much build up saying that it was ham who miraculously did what he has as if they did not expect it to happen. Practically one can do miracles may be 2 or 3 race in a season but can he do the same all the race he goes, believing in it is stupidity after all. They are just hyping him to keep up his star value.. And from last few races I have come to a conclusion that they have so much more that what we have in the engine so the no matter what we do, find 15 or 25 hp more they can cover us and pull out in the lead...

I never wanna c that acting r scene making r showing off ******** in Ferrari ever, red is my favourite colour and I guess I'll hate it once if I c ham in it....

I personally think that ham to Ferrari is never gonna happen coz Ferrari is brand of elegance so I don't think a punk like him can represent it... Seeing him in red would be ******** disgusting..!!!
    Last edited by Rob; 24th July 2017 at 07:32. Reason: Please filter out/star out all wear words if you really feel the need to swear.
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

FerrariSteve Guest
    I swear he dresses more like a pimp every day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I swear he dresses more like a pimp every day. lol
    More like the rapper Wiz Khalifa....google the name and hit images. He obviously "idolizes" rappers.

More like the rapper Wiz Khalifa....google the name and hit images. He obviously "idolizes" rappers.
    Yeah he listens to modern sleazy rap music, no secret there. He also hangs out with Kanye West and other famous rappers
    Last edited by Stormy; 23rd July 2017 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
    First of all,. Hamilton is not as great as some think, whosoever he may be I bet he cannot pull .5secs in quali last run. It's the car which is doing the job for him, most of the time Mercedes turn down the engine and come quali they turn up as much as they want... Again it's not Hamilton pulling out .5secs it's the car!!!. The mercs are just giving him so much build up saying that it was ham who miraculously did what he has as if they did not expect it to happen. Practically one can do miracles may be 2 or 3 race in a season but can he do the same all the race he goes, believing in it is stupidity after all. They are just hyping him to keep up his star value.. And from last few races I have come to a conclusion that they have so much more that what we have in the engine so the no matter what we do, find 15 or 25 hp more they can cover us and pull out in the lead...

I never wanna c that acting r scene making r showing off ******** in Ferrari ever, red is my favourite colour and I guess I'll hate it once if I c ham in it....

I personally think that ham to Ferrari is never gonna happen coz Ferrari is brand of elegance so I don't think a punk like him can represent it... Seeing him in red would be ******** disgusting..!!!
    I dont think that 'punk Hamilton is in the least bit bothered by a Ferrari seat at the moment. Mercedes are really going very well and he is now second in all time race wins and poles and might even win his 4th title this year if the form Merc has shown in the last few races holds up. At this point in the season I think Vettel would be more than willing to trade his 1 point lead for a Merc seat. No hesitation.
    Last edited by Rob; 24th July 2017 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yeah he listens to modern sleazy rap music, no secret there. He also hangs out with Kanye West and other famous rappers
    Why don't you say what you really mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Why don't you say what you really mean?
    Nothing, i was just stating a fact. He is not fit for Ferrari. Nothing against him, but he won't adapt. What about you? You want to see him in a Ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    What does rap music have to do with his suitability? I listen to rap and am also a passionate Ferrari fan. He can listen to rap and drive for Ferrari.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike him. But that's because of his attitude and demeanour. It has nothing to do with his taste in music and I think it's a really odd and shallow reason to dislike someone.

Either way though, I agree! I don't want him in a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    What does rap music have to do with his suitability? I listen to rap and am also a passionate Ferrari fan. He can listen to rap and drive for Ferrari.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike him. But that's because of his attitude and demeanour. It has nothing to do with his taste in music and I think it's a really odd and shallow reason to dislike someone.

Either way though, I agree! I don't want him in a Ferrari.
    I listen to rap as well. But not this new sleazy crap. And i don't even dislike him lol. I just don't think he'll adapt with the brand's history, culture and way of life.

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    I know that everyone has its own taste, but man this is one hell of out of taste dressing!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I know that everyone has its own taste, but man this is one hell of out of taste dressing!