Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hungarian GP News

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Almost all things are packed. Early bed for rest, and than night drive to Budapest!
    Have a great weekend. Hope for Ferrari 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Have a great weekend. Hope for Ferrari 1-2
    Thank you. Me too

Friend of mine is already in Budapest. She was today on the track for pit walk.

I am there since yesterday morning :) Working on some fun.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Rappy boy is overdue a DNF, i'm hoping it's this weekend and Seb or Kimi nail the win.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Honda-sauber deal is off.
    Mercs & Ferrari in hunt to supply their engines to sauber for cheap given their driver option priority.
    Rumour is sauber are getting leclerc to replace wherlin and ferrari are paying for his drive by giving sauber a discount on the 2018 ferrari engine

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Rappy boy is overdue a DNF, i'm hoping it's this weekend and Seb or Kimi nail the win.
    Both Hamilton and Vettel last had a DNF in Malaysia last year so if anything both are overdue if there is any such thing. That leaves Bottas with a clear run to victory and the championship lead. However I don't know why some people wish ill upon others as I prefer the winner to do so through superior engineering and driving skills. It's much sweeter that way or at least that's what I always thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Both Hamilton and Vettel last had a DNF in Malaysia last year so if anything both are overdue if there is any such thing. That leaves Bottas with a clear run to victory and the championship lead. However I don't know why some people wish ill upon others as I prefer the winner to do so through superior engineering and driving skills. It's much sweeter that way or at least that's what I always thought.
    so in other words a Ferrari 1-2 at teh end of Sunday's race??? i'm in for that....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Bottas is very very lucky this season. I can't believe his luck
    1. Thrice there was battle at the start, twice he got away.
    With one DNF n other finishing 2nd with luck of SC.
    2. He had penalty but still made it to 2nd place with some luck of Ferrari cars.
    3. In China too he had spin under wet-drying track, but got away.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Weather for all three days looks warm and sunny.
    Great, thanks.

and Stefa...enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Rumour is sauber are getting leclerc to replace wherlin and ferrari are paying for his drive by giving sauber a discount on the 2018 ferrari engine

http://www.motorsport.com/all/article/?id=935309
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Marcus should go in my opinion. Wehrlein has proved to be better.