Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 604

Thread: 2017 Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix - Practice and Qualifying

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    They say Ricciardo is the strongest in turns 8 & 9

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Kimi pulling over

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    no power for Kimi.. ooo boy here we go

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    527

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Kimi pulling over


    He's going again........
    Drive it like you stole it!

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    no power for Kimi.. ooo boy here we go
    this will be a long weekend

    Merc is faster RB is faster, and we are falling apart

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    this will be a long weekend

    Merc is faster RB is faster, and we are falling apart
    luckily he got it going again

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,233
    whatever happened to "this track i like Monaco without the walls and it should fit the Ferrari really good, as the Mercs's have long wheel base car and may affect them"....????

    well it looks like the Mercs are still strong and now Red fools are strong too.....i know it's only Friday practice but still....

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,227
    Kimi DEFAULT!!!!

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    527
    Hopefully nothing serious with kimis car at least he got it back to the garage

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    this will be a long weekend

    Merc is faster RB is faster, and we are falling apart

    You really think that zike ??......come on man, it'll get better.......
    Drive it like you stole it!

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    He's going again........
    Yup! he stopped right at the pit entrance too, i hope it wasn't any new parts causing this issue, i saw Ferrari taking new electric parts this race

  13. #193
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    You really think that zike ??......come on man, it'll get better.......
    it does not look like it mate, not at all

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    whatever happened to "this track i like Monaco without the walls and it should fit the Ferrari really good, as the Mercs's have long wheel base car and may affect them"....????

    well it looks like the Mercs are still strong and now Red fools are strong too.....i know it's only Friday practice but still....
    development let the team down, non of those parts seem to give any significant improvement compared to the leaps Mercs and RB parts seem to give them

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Kimi DEFAULT!!!!
    Kimi was more calm on radio than i remember this year

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    RB Ric fastest

  17. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    looks like Mercs and Red Bull have there settings done, very quick

  18. #198
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,523
    RIC is really fast......it will be Merc vs RB

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    it does not look like it mate, not at all

    We're just finding our feet, that's all.........

    Here's my prediction for Qualy

    Vettel
    Hamilton
    Raikkonen
    Ricc
    Botas....


    Enjoy the race mate
    Drive it like you stole it!

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Kimi was more calm on radio than i remember this year
    It was funny when team radio interupted Kimi ''I've no throttle'' (guy interupts him) ''No, LISTEN, I have no throttle what is the fix''

  21. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It was funny when team radio interupted Kimi ''I've no throttle'' (guy interupts him) ''No, LISTEN, I have no throttle what is the fix''
    lol kinda like alonso does

  22. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Max already purple sector 1

  23. #203
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    We're just finding our feet, that's all.........

    Here's my prediction for Qualy

    Vettel
    Hamilton
    Raikkonen
    Ricc
    Botas....


    Enjoy the race mate
    well it would be nice to have a pole here, but im 100% sure we will not have it in normal circumstances

  24. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,104
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    well it would be nice to have a pole here, but im 100% sure we will not have it in normal circumstances
    Still I feel it's mercs vs Ferrari.

  25. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Williams has really gone down since austria updates

  26. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,104
    Wow that RB car looks more stable.
    That final corner turn & entry seems to be smooth.

  27. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Still I feel it's mercs vs Ferrari.
    I don't know man, Ric looks mighty and max was already purple sector before going wide

  28. #208
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Wow that RB car looks more stable.
    That final corner turn & entry seems to be smooth.
    I wish newey wanted to move to Italy

  29. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    Pascal red flag

  30. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,721
    give leclerc that sauber seat

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •