Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122

Thread: 2017 Italian GP: Practice & Qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    I'm more concerned by the drivers behind us.. We are at a huge risk of getting tangled up in something in the first corner which would harm our weekend even more.. Lewis will lead the WDC after this race, question is by how many points.. If Seb can get P3, than it's still ok, but if he gets taken out, that's a big gap..
    Vet will take the win. Watch out

Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    Great!!! It will be a nice day for empire to strike back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Great!!! It will be a nice day for empire to strike back!!!
    I am at Monza, fingers crossed for a great day for Ferrari I have been here so many times and never seen it so busy in recent years, reminds me of the good old days. By the way it's a lovely day. FORZA FERRARI.

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    I am at Monza, fingers crossed for a great day for Ferrari I have been here so many times and never seen it so busy in recent years, reminds me of the good old days. By the way it's a lovely day. FORZA FERRARI.
    Ohhhh cool, any updates or news from paddock ??

I heard some where in the article, new suspension introduced in spa by ferrari. That didn't produce expected result in Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    You lucky boy, hope it's worth it and we can turn our fortunes around after that dismal quali.......buona fortuna ragazzi!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    That's why Seb needs to be extremely careful. I think no need to be extremely aggressive considering he'll eventually progress a couple of places by just playing safe. We got the car and on the dry it will be the ultimate charge.
    Agree, even P4-P5 wouldn't be super bad..
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Agree, even P4-P5 wouldn't be super bad..
    If Williams or FI finish ahead of us, that's really bad.
    So anything above than 3rd & 4th. I'm pretty much disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If Williams or FI finish ahead of us, that's really bad.
    So anything above than 3rd & 4th. I'm pretty much disappointed.
    True, but the point I wanted to make was, better to finish P4-P5 and get 12-10 points (so loose 13-15 points to Lewis) than DNF and loose 25 points..
    With such a mixed up grid the race will be very hectical I think, Lewis will have it easy..
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

True, but the point I wanted to make was, better to finish P4-P5 and get 12-10 points (so loose 13-15 points to Lewis) than DNF and loose 25 points..
    With such a mixed up grid the race will be very hectical I think, Lewis will have it easy..
    I have strong feeling that vet will take atleast P2. Donno abt Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    What's the point of your answer ? they both were gods on a rainy day ! i am sure we can agree on that ?
    Both Gods on a rainy day, I can agree. Michael better than Senna, No ! That's the point of my answer. Senna throughout his racing career was known as "O rei da Chuva!" The king of the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Both Gods on a rainy day, I can agree. Michael better than Senna, No ! That's the point of my answer. Senna throughout his racing career was known as "O rei da Chuva!" The king of the rain!
    And Schumacher was known as the Regen meister
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

So Ricchiardo thinks red bull is gonna lap the field in Singapore....lol
    He forgets that it is a street circuit and hard to pass OR that Ferrari is also good at slow to medium corner circuits also

I would love if we'd qualify 1-2 with the bulls behind us and mercs on third row

That would be ideal in terms of championship points

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    And Schumacher was known as the Regen meister
    Both drivers Gods on a rainy day!