Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Italian GP: Race

Pathetic.
    I don't get angry. I'm a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    malaysia has those straights isnt :/ ?... and judging by today..it'l be a nightmare
    Hopefully not, with the new engine

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post

Sebastian Vettel: "It was entertaining. My start was not so good and it took a while for me to trust the car.

"After that we were a bit isolated. We didn't have the pace of the leading two drivers.

"Even if this race has been difficult, I know we have a strong car and will have a strong end to the season."
    so Seb seems pretty confident for the end of the season.....can it be knowing that Ferrari will introduce the 3D STEEL PRINTED PISTONED ENGINE???? cause techincally that extra bit of power is ALL we're missing to beat mercedes....because i think our chassis is as good or better then the MERCS
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

i just hope seb isnt disheartened now and loses hope for the rest of the season, ferrari development need to wake up and show that its not all lost at nonstreet like tracks

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Hopefully not, with the new engine
    the rumored 3d piston engine things better be great improvement

i HOPE that is actual true and NOT some fairy tale rumour someone may have dreamed of....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

That is all we hope for

Or its just a rumor and it won't be anything special

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I agree. I doubt we will see Merc being weak at any track. They did their homework during the break and leading up to the brake. I'm sure Ferrari worked as well but from the outside it looks like they just sat with their thumbs in their butts.
    I have the same feeling and I think we will not win any time soon

Embarrassing race, embarrassing performance. We were lucky Ricciardo got a 15-place grid penalty and Verstappen a puncture early on, otherwise we wouldn't have been on the podium.
    I hope they understand how you go from having the best car at Spa to being 40+ seconds behind one week later. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Embarrassing race, embarrassing performance. We were lucky Ricciardo got a 15-place grid penalty and Verstappen a puncture early on, otherwise we wouldn't have been on the podium.
    I hope they understand how you go from having the best car at Spa to being 40+ seconds behind one week later. Unbelievable.
    Wrong weather, wrong set up

Many reasons, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with oil limits.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

We did not have the best car at Spa.

So after all these races, hamilton is a few points ahead with the biggest power tracks out the way.

Stay positive people as we should get the advantage back next race and hopefully stop the Merc momentum and Seb get the WDC lead back. Also we still have the joker in our 4th engine which will have more developement time.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    So after all these races, hamilton is a few points ahead with the biggest power tracks out the way.

Stay positive people as we should get the advantage back next race and hopefully stop the Merc momentum and Seb get the WDC lead back. Also we still have the joker in our 4th engine which will have more developement time.

Set-up but more than likely: Kimi got tagged by Bottas AND Vettel had issues with the engine.

embarrassing, embarrassing, very embarrassing

Mercedes can't develop the ICE anymore. So hopefully our next engine update yields a huge performance gain.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I think they've fixed all their weaknesses now, they'll probably be fastest in Singapore as well.
    Long wheelbase is not good for the track layout, point and squirt circuit

Agreed! But this forum will be a horrible place for the next 2 weeks thanks to this performance. Championships over! People's memories on here are only ever 1 race long

Quote Originally Posted by Louwrens View Post
    Mercedes can't develop the ICE anymore. So hopefully our next engine update yields a huge performance gain.
    They can, just need to take a penalty for it..
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Any else hear Vettel saying he lost performance after he went off when interviewed on the podium? I didnt see him going off during the race

Lets look at the big picture here, Spa & Monza were always going to be tracks that rewarded peak power and low drag. So to be 3 points off with our worst circuits out of the way is by no means a disaster. Last year at this point we were 107 points off in the WDC!

So lets back our boys to the very end!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    They can, just need to take a penalty for it..
    These penalties may decide the WDC

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Agreed! But this forum will be a horrible place for the next 2 weeks thanks to this performance. Championships over! People's memories on here are only ever 1 race long
    Did we ever trashed Merc like they trashed us in Monza and UK?

Vettel: " I mean I know I placed third today but up there on the podium the tifosi make you feel like the king of the world. The people are giving me strength so I am convincend that we can win the championship!"

Vettel wants the title

Dont you worry guys we will get them next time, the oil fuel karma will strike them back soon. They were again cheating. It was a bad day, but I will believe in the team, Seb,Kimi until the end. We have a great car, would love a domination in Singapur. Its gonna be hard, impossible? Never
    Never lift never stop believing.

I think in Singapore, the Red Bulls will be very strong. They taken penalties this week to have newer ICE components.

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post

Lets look at the big picture here, Spa & Monza were always going to be tracks that rewarded peak power and low drag. So to be 3 points off with our worst circuits out of the way is by no means a disaster. Last year at this point we were 107 points off in the WDC!

So lets back our boys to the very end!
    But what worries me is that engine, RB will have a fresh one, Merc will have 2races old and we will use am old one

In Malaysia we will get a fresh engine, so we should have that advantage of a new one. In singapore the engine doesnt matter, with a dry weekend I expect that Seb will take pole (no engine, gearbox isssues) by about 0,3-0,4 s. Come here in 14 days if I am wrong. Be more optimistic and not so negative. We are still fighting for the title, it isnt over until the fat lady sings it.