Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Singapore Airlines Grand Prix - Race

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    is it mathematically over? no. its still on, still open. But the doom and gloomers, sorry people being realistic say different. Until i know its over, im saying we can do it. 2 points os nothing, Lewis is catchable. No matter what people think, im staying positive and trusting the team, car and Seb that this is ours.
    I hope your right but we should start focusing on 2018 we need a miracle to win the championship now

You all talking about Merc engine and how the will dominate in some track's.Well im not so sure.If you are taking Monza for example ,it was a bad race for us with a very wrong set up.AND we still have our spec4 pu.So im not taking anything for granted.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

My opinion is all hope rests on a new engine, if it's an good upgrade as some suggest then it's all to play for

U have to be a blind homer if u blame that crash on Max.

I have a good feeling ham have dnf due this year. All the front runners had atleast 1DNF.
    Vet(today), mad max (almost every race), Kimi (as usual), ric (Australia), bottas ( pretty lucky guy survived couple of them but eventually only 1DNF) .....
    So don't write it off guys. Ham is on the list next.

Coming to next tracks, few members were assessing wrongly.

Providing my view:
    1. Malaysia : Ferrari ( need a win desperately), Ferrari territory
    2. USA: mercs track, (if Ferrari get right as spa, anything can happen)
    3. Suzuka : vet track, so expecting similar
    4. Mexico : Ferrari or mercs
    5. Brazil : mercs
    6. Abu Dhabi : Ferrari

Forgot another track, I don't remember it

We are just extremely unfortunate. No one to really blame for this...

no its not, anyone who has lost a loved one to that cancer will find that hurtful and offended. As said i lost my Grandad to that, and it still hurts loosing him.
    Look I was not the one that said it. I can understand where you are coming from, just about everyone has lost someone to cancer. But I'm not gonna get offended by something someone said on the internet.

double posts all day
    Last edited by Rob; 17th September 2017 at 15:21. Reason: Double post

Cammendatore team is cant seat and crying we have competative car and new engine for next race can win every of them.I belive to our team and our guys.

Now we need tons of luck in order to win this. More tracks suit Merc more and Lewis will be consistent as hell. I'm devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrarIreland View Post
    Look I was not the one that said it. I can understand where you are coming from, just about everyone has lost someone to cancer. But I'm not gonna get offended by something someone said on the internet.
    People in these days are offended by almost anything. When even swear words are banned, you know you are living in an age of oversensitivitism.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Seb knows what he has to do, win most of the remaining races. It is still in our hands as difference between 1st and 2nd is 7 points.

Seb could definitely went in a bit less aggressive. Max is idiot though...guy literally said "Seb shouldnt have risked it, he is in for championship". What does that mean? He can go in like mad man and everyone around him has to watch out because he has nothing to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    People in these days are offended by almost anything. When even swear words are banned, you know you are living in an age of oversensitivitism.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Seb could definitely went in a bit less aggressive. Max is idiot though...guy literally said "Seb shouldnt have risked it, he is in for championship". What does that mean? He can go in like mad man and everyone around him has to watch out because he has nothing to lose?
    Max is not to be blamed here. And he's partially right. Sb went too much to the left, however Seb couldn't have known the entire situation so it's just terrible luck.

Max is right. Dumb move by Seb no need to take that risk there. Look at all the track on Seb's right. They weren't even at the corner yet that crash looked like a couple silly kids caused it and Max was not one of them.

Hamilton has not made the mental errors that Seb has made this year first Baku and now today.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Max is not to be blamed here. And he's partially right. Sb went too much to the left, however Seb couldn't have known the entire situation so it's just terrible luck.
    Alonso did same to Vettel in 2010 what Vettel did to Max. I can't see one driver responsible for today's mess

Racing incident imo. Seb would not have known that kimi made a great start. So he squeezed maz. But whats ineresting is seb did not hit max. Championship will be difficult im afraid. We just lost it right here :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Alonso did same to Vettel in 2010 what Vettel did to Max. I can't see one driver responsible for today's mess
    Different is there was 2 cars in 2010 there were 3 today

Offended? you never lost a loved one to cancer? especially bowel cancer?

This is a no swearing forum, its the rules. So, yeah you will be banned for constant swearing. Oversensitive? you dont me for starts. But i know rules, i have morals. I know whats right and wrong, what to say and not to say.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Seb is wholly responsible for wrecking his own title chances. If he were a rookie everybody would be all over him for mishandling a start like that when he had 2/3rd of the track on his right and plenty of room to make it clean into the corner.

You guys know what defending my place in the start means??You see drivers putting their car on the grid completely sideways .And on the start they move in front of the guy beside to block him.Thats what Vet did and you blame him.For a move that it is made from hundreds of drivers????????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Im not really offended by it, just embarrassed and if you don't like it then too bad.
    Forza Ferrari

Seb needs to win 4 out of the last 6 races just to get on par with Ham (as I expect him to be 2nd in all of them). Taking into account the lack of consistency we've had in the past races I somehow can't see this happening. I wish we would win it, but I'm being realistic. If Ham has a DNF as well, then it's a different story, but it doesn't look likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offended? you never lost a loved one to cancer? especially bowel cancer?

This is a no swearing forum, its the rules. So, yeah you will be banned for constant swearing. Oversensitive? you dont me for starts. But i know rules, i have morals. I know whats right and wrong, what to say and not to say.
    I have... Also my aunt have a cancer right now. I have lost a grandmother to a heart attack. But I know, that I am not alone it that and that people are in way worse situations... So I will not be offended about anything someone writes on the internet. Why should i be? I don't even know the person...

And about the swearing... I am sorry, but that is just a pose. Everyone swears. Young kids from before their teen age, young people, old people... Then there are some artificially created places and rules, which are trying for some reason to to act like a high society meeting. And I know the people who attend these... It's all polite, politically correct, perfect... then behind the scenes, after they get out of the place, the words that come out of their mouths would gave them bans for a milenia. Then drink to a coma, getting back home drank and fitlhy... then getting up next morning, take the fancy clothes on and act like nothing happened and they proudly go and play the gama again. I respect the rules, but I don't like them... I don't like the restrictions of something that doesn't hurt others... Maybe it's because I experienced comunism in my country and I know, how far can this lead, but that is off topic.

My point of view is, that this age is too soft and it is getting worse. People start to worry to not say something "wrong" to not offent someone. I don't like that.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

the law of probabilities says Ham will DNF

watch this one...

https://streamable.com/nmrn6

Kimis steering wheel moving as he spinning up the rears. Max moves over on him as Seb is moving over on him.
    yeah, this is exactly what i was referring to my post before, thanks for the vid Rob.
    Im not sure how can anyone blame Kimi on this one.

U have to be a blind homer if u blame that crash on Max.
    Vettel is the cause of the whole accident.

Don't know why did he take such a risk.

I am speechless, I can't believe what happened and the race was a complete nightmare when it could and should have been ours. Not blaming anyone in particular for the crash, they all played a part in it. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Seb knows what he has to do, win most of the remaining races. It is still in our hands as difference between 1st and 2nd is 7 points.
    It's not in our hands at all... For any realistic hope we have to rely on a Hamilton DNF.