Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Singapore Airlines Grand Prix - Race

Alonso has dropped to 17th now. He reports "no power" and is heading to the pits to retire.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

@nani my bad feelings i get before the race hasnt proven wrong yet sadly :'-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    My dear friend, if it's really so painful to watch, why not turn the TV off and save your blood pressure
    Exactly what I have done. Keeping my health and nerves for to night Eurobasket 2017 finals

On the football coverage the presenter just laughed at both Ferraris being out of the GP

Some one should deny ham win n podium. That would be damage limitation. Alonso was on course but did have damaged car

People will be learning in the future from Ferrari... not about how to win, but about how to lose championships. In 2008 by being sloppy in pits. In 2010 by eating other's strategy game, in 2012 by underperfoming in the final race, in 2013 by letting Pirelli to change tyre construction in favour of the competition after having an advantage and finally in 2017 by crap setups and bad bad driving.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    so embarrassing reading posts from so called Ferrari fans.
    Nothing wrong with feeling crushed and almost hopeless for the remainder of the season. I am not bashing ferrari or their capabilities...I am just being realistic with the task at hand.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    People will be learning in the future from Ferrari... not about how to win, but about how to lose championships. In 2008 by being sloppy in pits. In 2010 by eating other's strategy game, in 2012 by underperfoming in the final race, in 2013 by letting Pirelli to change tyre construction in favour of the competition after having an advantage and finally in 2017 by crap setups and bad bad driving.
    bad in season development too

Well come on Hamilton... Ricciardo to end up in the bay please..
    Anyone but him.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Nothing wrong with feeling crushed and almost hopeless for the remainder of the season. I am not bashing ferrari or their capabilities...I am just being realistic with the task at hand.
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I think you said it. It takes one DNF and game on. Did you watch 2007 title?
    Exactly it's just one DNF and it's back on again providing Seb is in a position to take full advantage of that DNF.
    I can see why people are writing the championship off too though. It can be very hard to see how quickly it could turn around again so soon after what has just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    bad in season development too
    That's just a constant not even worth mentioning.

In 2012 by underperforming in the final race? You can't be serious right?!
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Some really need to give it a rest! It was an extremely unfortunate freak accident, no one can be blamed, not really, definitely not the team or opposition drivers.

Riccardo is so slow

"Leave me alone!" both Toro Rosso drivers tell their team in response to radio information. Focus paramount in these bad conditions.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

You wait for years to get a decent car that can compete for the championship and it comes down to this?? So unfair..

Kyvat crashed

“The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Such a cruel irony that we are out and Hamilton is leading. So cruel. I can't believe my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    The car in the conditions had the potential to win... By not winning Alonso lost the title. Easy

We will see what the end of the season brings, maybe we can come back, if we can't than this race win would mean nothing... We would still lose it

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Some really need to give it a rest! It was an extremely unfortunate freak accident, no one can be blamed, not really, definitely not the team or opposition drivers.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

This is going to be a long race

our only hope is if richiardo wins this race so that the damage is NOT that bad to us
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

RIC gone to inters and pitted

all the doomers and gloomers here should be blamed for our luck (or lack of it) today.. all your negativity was transmitted to the team.. this is what we get because all you spit out is pure negativity, blaming the team, blaming the drivers, wishing other drivers/teams to crash or whatever.. sheesh!

I was just thinking, that no SC ...and Kvyat hit the wall...LOL

If hamilton wins it was a ferrari gift.

Im just thinking if VER choose to break there or cut some speed would the accident be avoided? He was clearly behind both Ferrari in terms of track position .