Thread: 2001 Malaysian Grand Prix: Full Race - the golden years with Michael and Rubens

2001 Malaysian Grand Prix: Full Race - the golden years with Michael and Rubens

For anyone wanting to live the golden years of Ferrari. Just uploaded on YouTube.

Watch Michael and Rubens loose it in the wet only to recover. Amazing race and the V-10's with dry-wet-dry conditions. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0JEltbQUg&t=6550s

Nice, FOM did the unimaginable, releasing a full F1 race on YouTube! Who knows what Bernie is thinking about this haha. Hope this is not a one-off.

I downloaded the race from YT to have it archived if they decide to delete it. I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    For anyone wanting to live the golden years of Ferrari. Just uploaded on YouTube.

Watch Michael and Rubens loose it in the wet only to recover. Amazing race and the V-10's with dry-wet-dry conditions. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0JEltbQUg&t=6550s
    lol i voted for it :D so yay
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Aww man just hearing that commentary again, When they made the drivers sound like rockstars instead of giving stupid childish commentary from Sky,

Imagine if Ferrari had such a competent team now like from back then, We were great in all weather, our Car was amazing and with Michael we were second best to no1
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

This brings some great memories back to life... What a race! Cars were just amazing with thing in the back what was called back in time ENGINE, not something stupid like PU

Uuufffff. That was racing back in the day!!
    Real formula 1.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

FerrariSteve Guest
    Glorious!
    When F1 cars not only looked stunning but sounded amazing too, not like the wet fart sound of the current hybrid crap.

I miss Michael, what a legend :(

Watching Rubens win at Indy was great! The Rubino era was for sure Ferrari at it's best.

i was reading up on the 2000 malaysia GP on wiki, loool and they had a super salty looking picture of Rubens that had me laughing

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i was reading up on the 2000 malaysia GP on wiki, loool and they had a super salty looking picture of Rubens that had me laughing
    Rubens was probably thinking about his car radio tuned to " Let him pass!"