Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix - Practice and Qualifying

The greatest shame is the merc looks like a bucket of to drive. This is just such terrible luck.

I hope we can take two extra parts for each unit, i dont see why not, just say the other new part has issues we fixing
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I’m honestly speechless. So sad. So so sad. Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    The greatest shame is the merc looks like a bucket of to drive. This is just such terrible luck.
    This is not about luck

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Mercs are very very close...Hamster even with that mistake is so close...aaarrgggh

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Mercs are very very close...Hamster even with that mistake is so close...aaarrgggh
    He didn't do mistake on his fastest lap. He did mistake on his next lap

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I hope we can take two extra parts for each unit, i dont see why not, just say the other new part has issues we fixing

Can’t do that, the parts have to go on track to get registered. No practice time to do that.

Question is: have we been developing a new (bigger?) turbo that we can introduce if we needed to, or didn't we develop it since the plan was to try and keep the 4 already in use?
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

imagine how terrible it will be for us next year with only 3 engines, when seb has had so much reliability issues alone
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Seb can start with soft tires tomorrow

Vet still can win strategically with tyres available for tmrw. So points are given tmrw.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Can’t do that, the parts have to go on track to get registered. No practice time to do that.
    Damn that sucks, thanks for answering

So sad....

Oh well, at least Kimi now has a chance to score a victory after so many years.

lauda smiling, how much were mercs sandbagging?, i hope kimi can do something

imagine how terrible it will be for us next year with only 3 engines, when seb has had so much reliability issues alone
    This year is not yet finished mate. Seeing the upgrades working n technical dept I'm staying +ve for next year.

if it rains tomorrow i think it will hurt us more than mercs and rb, even if seb is at the back

I thought it couldnt get any worse than singapore... and then this happens.. i feel sick

Kimi has all the chance to get pole, can he prove he has some fight? lets hope so

Better Kimi to stay in pits.
    He can have 3 runs in Q3.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    I thought it couldnt get any worse than singapore... and then this happens.. i feel sick
    you're not alone :(

Gasly so close to sainz.... just 0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yeah, that's the only positive. In normal situation it should be Vettel, but now there is an opportunity for Kimi to shine.

he lost all power in fp3, apparently electrical issues that meant having to change the entire engine unit parts, than turbo died in Q1
    Electrical should not mean having to change engine though.

Racing is life and life is a risk - Michael schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    correct. can replace all running parts + the new engine that made one lap (I think). I think Ferrari will do all that and avoid further issues for the rest of the season.

This open the possibility for Mercedes to do the same if they are worried about any part of their PU. They would eventually loose the victory but defend the position of the championship staying in front of Vettel. Unfortunately I think they don't even need to use this type of strategies.

Bottas fastest......

We should just take all the penalties and change everything we can we can get now..It doesn't matter anyway Seb starts last as he didn't set a time.Kimi looking good!

Seb is going to do some overtaking tomorrow and get within the top 5.....

oh well, it's been downhill since Belgium really.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post