Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 699

Thread: 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix - Practice and Qualifying

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    do you guys think Aston Martin can give Redbull an engine that could beat us???

    4 bosses talking together right now , M.A , wolff, horner, lowe
    too early to tell....I would be worried more so if Honda gets there act together.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    "How do you stop drivers from crashing into each other?"
    "Well, for us, one of our drivers retired."

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK3ZTAaUEAEaV_O.jpg

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    too early to tell....I would be worried more so if Honda gets there act together.
    Agree, Aston Martin is the distant future, like 2021. You think Honda can be competitive as soon as 2019 though?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    70
    FP1 was a big mashup, I do not believe RB's pace is that good. If so, then we are in trouble. On the footnote: I just checked, LH has never had a season without a DNF so this wet weekend might be a chance to get his DNF right now. Mad Max could take care of that.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    FP1 was a big mashup, I do not believe RB's pace is that good. If so, then we are in trouble. On the footnote: I just checked, LH has never had a season without a DNF so this wet weekend might be a chance to get his DNF right now. Mad Max could take care of that.
    At least we don't look that slow in the rain here like we did in Monza. But then again, it's only FP1.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    FP1 was a big mashup, I do not believe RB's pace is that good. If so, then we are in trouble. On the footnote: I just checked, LH has never had a season without a DNF so this wet weekend might be a chance to get his DNF right now. Mad Max could take care of that.
    Wouldn't it be better to beat your opponent when they are 100% rather than when they are crippled? I could understand need for parity if Vettel's DNF had been random luck, instead it was very much self inflicted. Besides there is as much chance of a Hamilton DNF as there is a Vettel DNF.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to beat your opponent when they are 100% rather than when they are crippled? I could understand need for parity if Vettel's DNF had been random luck, instead it was very much self inflicted. Besides there is as much chance of a Hamilton DNF as there is a Vettel DNF.
    lol, Seb can't defeat Lewis without a DNF this year.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lol, Seb can't defeat Lewis without a DNF this year.
    Yup, i would actually say Hamilton needs atleast Two DNF's to give vettel a chance
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    ugh they showing hamilton on the podium last race, very nauseating
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,414
    Lewis will DNF one of the remaining races, question is which one

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Lewis will DNF one of the remaining races, question is which one
    2 DNFs
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    track Looks dry?? :O
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Lewis will DNF one of the remaining races, question is which one
    It is really sad and stupid to wish upon other misfortune!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    They said the dates for china GP & bahrain will be swapped next year
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It is really sad and stupid to wish upon other misfortune!
    So i should not wish for Lewis to make a mistake? It's like watching a football match Serbia vs Whoever and you don't wish for the other team to make a mistake?

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It is really sad and stupid to wish upon other misfortune!
    so you were disappointed when Lewis lost the 2007 title?

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    the 4 team bosses were said to be discussing the money cap FIA want to enforce or something like that
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    overcast right now for FP2

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Is LeClerc gone :( ?
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    WOW ferrari are over a HUNDRED points behind mercedes now
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    the 4 team bosses were said to be discussing the money cap FIA want to enforce or something like that
    Zak Brown, Mclaren, is all for it. Notice he was'nt in the meeting.

  22. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    PDR said the soft tyre could be the most essential tyre here which is the one Hamilton has been the best on in the last 4-5 GPs
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    Looks like FIA tech director Budkowski, who knows all the secrets, was hired by Renault. Other teams worried.

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Zak Brown, Mclaren, is all for it. Notice he was'nt in the meeting.
    True, they said the Force India guy is also pushing hard for the equal sharing and cap too... i think
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  25. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Zak Brown, Mclaren, is all for it. Notice he was'nt in the meeting.
    Yeah, Zak already stated that McLaren are supporting the budget cap. Guess they don't have the finances anymore now when they are a customer team. RB is a customer team as well but they are a way bigger brand than McLaren.

  26. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Looks like FIA tech director Budkowski, who knows all the secrets, was hired by Renault. Other teams worried.
    Ferrari should wake up and hire these guys, they have the money too.

    This could definitely benefit Mcleran
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  27. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,565
    track is dry....we are a go. We are on slicks.

  28. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Whenever this "Mark Hughes" magazine guy says Ferrari should be strong on whichever circuit we do very poor
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  29. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    track is dry....we are a go.
    no LeClerc though :(, i feel robbed
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  30. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    So i should not wish for Lewis to make a mistake? It's like watching a football match Serbia vs Whoever and you don't wish for the other team to make a mistake?
    exactly, it's like when the opposing team is taking a penalty, of course I want them to miss!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •