Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix - Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    do you guys think Aston Martin can give Redbull an engine that could beat us???

4 bosses talking together right now , M.A , wolff, horner, lowe
    too early to tell....I would be worried more so if Honda gets there act together.

"How do you stop drivers from crashing into each other?"
    "Well, for us, one of our drivers retired."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK3ZTAaUEAEaV_O.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    too early to tell....I would be worried more so if Honda gets there act together.
    Agree, Aston Martin is the distant future, like 2021. You think Honda can be competitive as soon as 2019 though?

FP1 was a big mashup, I do not believe RB's pace is that good. If so, then we are in trouble. On the footnote: I just checked, LH has never had a season without a DNF so this wet weekend might be a chance to get his DNF right now. Mad Max could take care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    FP1 was a big mashup, I do not believe RB's pace is that good. If so, then we are in trouble. On the footnote: I just checked, LH has never had a season without a DNF so this wet weekend might be a chance to get his DNF right now. Mad Max could take care of that.
    At least we don't look that slow in the rain here like we did in Monza. But then again, it's only FP1.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to beat your opponent when they are 100% rather than when they are crippled? I could understand need for parity if Vettel's DNF had been random luck, instead it was very much self inflicted. Besides there is as much chance of a Hamilton DNF as there is a Vettel DNF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to beat your opponent when they are 100% rather than when they are crippled? I could understand need for parity if Vettel's DNF had been random luck, instead it was very much self inflicted. Besides there is as much chance of a Hamilton DNF as there is a Vettel DNF.
    lol, Seb can't defeat Lewis without a DNF this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lol, Seb can't defeat Lewis without a DNF this year.
    Yup, i would actually say Hamilton needs atleast Two DNF's to give vettel a chance
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

ugh they showing hamilton on the podium last race, very nauseating
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Lewis will DNF one of the remaining races, question is which one

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    2 DNFs

track Looks dry?? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    It is really sad and stupid to wish upon other misfortune!

They said the dates for china GP & bahrain will be swapped next year

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    So i should not wish for Lewis to make a mistake? It's like watching a football match Serbia vs Whoever and you don't wish for the other team to make a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    so you were disappointed when Lewis lost the 2007 title?

the 4 team bosses were said to be discussing the money cap FIA want to enforce or something like that

overcast right now for FP2

Is LeClerc gone :( ?

WOW ferrari are over a HUNDRED points behind mercedes now

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    the 4 team bosses were said to be discussing the money cap FIA want to enforce or something like that
    Zak Brown, Mclaren, is all for it. Notice he was'nt in the meeting.

PDR said the soft tyre could be the most essential tyre here which is the one Hamilton has been the best on in the last 4-5 GPs

Looks like FIA tech director Budkowski, who knows all the secrets, was hired by Renault. Other teams worried.

True, they said the Force India guy is also pushing hard for the equal sharing and cap too... i think

Yeah, Zak already stated that McLaren are supporting the budget cap. Guess they don't have the finances anymore now when they are a customer team. RB is a customer team as well but they are a way bigger brand than McLaren.

Looks like FIA tech director Budkowski, who knows all the secrets, was hired by Renault. Other teams worried.
    Ferrari should wake up and hire these guys, they have the money too.

This could definitely benefit Mcleran

track is dry....we are a go. We are on slicks.

Whenever this "Mark Hughes" magazine guy says Ferrari should be strong on whichever circuit we do very poor

track is dry....we are a go.
    no LeClerc though :(, i feel robbed

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    So i should not wish for Lewis to make a mistake? It's like watching a football match Serbia vs Whoever and you don't wish for the other team to make a mistake?
    exactly, it's like when the opposing team is taking a penalty, of course I want them to miss!