Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix - Last Race

under investigation right now, doesn't look good knowing the bias FIA
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Watch this. Stroll are you doing??

https://streamable.com/bom3m

Vettel: I don't know [about the gearbox.] I'm sure we will find a way. Not my fault if someone decides to pick up rubber & hit another car.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post

10000% strolls fault

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    What about the last race?

Yeah that was most definitely worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Vettel: I don't know [about the gearbox.] I'm sure we will find a way. Not my fault if someone decides to pick up rubber & hit another car.
    That was 200% rich boys fault. I don't know how they can blame Seb.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    That was 200% rich boys fault. I don't know how they can blame Seb.
    Its insane, but Sky catering to there boy hamilton whenever possible, since ferrari gives them no access, interviews or anything special

That video above clearly shows Stroll wasn't aware of what was going on around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post

It looks like stroll turns abruptly right just before hitting Seb.

Is there any onboard shot from Stroll? I'm convinced he was turning right an a left hand corner.

Strolls fault. I cannot believe our luck. I cannot believe it. Seems like providence does not want us to. win. Haha autosports forum blaming seb. Every incident they blame seb. I thought this was pretty obviously strolls fault

Quote Originally Posted by FerrarIreland View Post
    Is there any onboard shot from Stroll? I'm convinced he was turning right an a left hand corner.
    If you look at the view from the car behind, stoll was close to the kerb and after hitting vettel was in the middle of the track

Looks like Stroll was intent on going off to the right to pick up rubber in the run-off area.

Seb could be fined $10,000 for not putting steering wheel back on, no??? He took it with him
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by FerrarIreland View Post
    He probably is doing that to pick up rubber.
    But didn't pay attention and assume he's the only one there.

Rookie mistake.
    Not sure how Sky still insist Vettel share the blame too.

Clearly Stroll going straight in a left turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no further action.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

No further action on the Vettel/Stroll incident during the slow-down-lap

Vettel gets no justice as usual, stroll gets away with being reckless

Vettel gets no justice as usual, stroll gets away with being reckless
    Not even a reprimnand for stroll?

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Not even a reprimnand for stroll?

Car 5 was turning left because the track was turning left.

What bad karma did Ferrari pick up to deserve all this? It’s just like they said - when it rains it pours. This is very sad considering the obvious potential that’s inherent in this car. Just a really big, depressing, shame.

Also I’ve always been a fan of sky and thought everyone was a bit dramatic about them being bias, etc... but more and more it’s becomming so obvious that they just reeeaaaally dislike Sebastian Vettel. They will take any chance they possibly can to criticise him. It’s really infuriating.

its when things like this happen that i miss when ferrari wouldnt just be okay with the decision and voice displeasure, jean todt was fiesty

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    What bad karma did Ferrari pick up to deserve all this? It’s just like they said - when it rains it pours. This is very sad considering the obvious potential that’s inherent in this car. Just a really big, depressing, shame.
    hopefully this curse can move on to mercs and we can get there luck next year

hopefully this curse can move on to mercs and we can get there luck next year
    No i hope it happens from every race thats left this year! What a crazy unlucky race wkend that was for us, just unbelievable.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    No i hope it happens from every race thats left this year! What a crazy unlucky race wkend that was for us, just unbelievable.
    Its shocking, im still expecting some bad news later from ferrari about sebs gearbox,

will ferrari get a fine or penalty for this?

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Also I’ve always been a fan of sky and thought everyone was a bit dramatic about them being bias, etc... but more and more it’s becomming so obvious that they just reeeaaaally dislike Sebastian Vettel. They will take any chance they possibly can to criticise him. It’s really infuriating.
    Nothing new really. I recall this same biased outfit who threw a lot of flak to another German driver in the same red car.