Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix - Last Race

Dirty alonso no class doing a suck job for red bull to old time for the old bull to retire a bitter confused man.

Alonso should be consider as the enemy

Vettel has 4 titles, Lewis will soon equal that, and Alonso is stuck on 2.

The psychology behind Alonso's attitude is simple: in as many years as he tried with Ferrari, he was met with failure so, naturally, he'd hate to see his replacement earn a championship with the very same outfit that proved elusive to him. Elementary, really.

If I were Alonso, I'd be most bitter towards Crashjean. Let's face it, that fruitcake cost him the title.

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    dirty Alonso better go somewhere. He's got no more in F1 than bitterness http://www.planetf1.com/news/vettel-...a-ferrari-fan/
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Dirty alonso no class doing a suck job for red bull to old time for the old bull to retire a bitter confused man.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    The psychology behind Alonso's attitude is simple: in as many years as he tried with Ferrari, he was met with failure so, naturally, he'd hate to see his replacement earn a championship with the very same outfit that proved elusive to him. Elementary, really.

really people, it was in the slowest part of the track (curves) and once Alonso got cleared of them, he gave Seb the space to overtake.... ...BLUE FLAGS BLUE FLAGS???....I did'nt see any.

just because Vettel made a sly comment towards Alonso, Alonso is the enemy? One only has to look in the mirror....for he is the one to blame for how this 2017 season has transpired.

Vettel admits Valterri did a road block like in Spain to "hold" him up...nevertheless a stellar drive from Seb.

I called it....Seb would be driver of the day yesterday...from 20th to top 5.

F1 2017 Malaysian GP: Post Race Fernando Alonso Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydhhl-fwtI

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Stroll is
    Just saw a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTz5jb0a7ek

LS is one @#$%^&$%$. God!!! Is this even possible?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    really people, it was in the slowest part of the track (curves) and once Alonso got cleared of them, he gave Seb the space to overtake.... ...BLUE FLAGS BLUE FLAGS???....I did'nt see any.

just because Vettel made a sly comment towards Alonso, Alonso is the enemy? One only has to look in the mirror....for he is the one to blame for how this 2017 season has transpired.

F1 2017 Malaysian GP: Post Race Fernando Alonso Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydhhl-fwtI
    If he was able.to.move over for 1 car he could have left room for another. Who was he racing? He could have stayed off line. Don't defend him. It isn't the first time. He's bitter. If anyone needs to look in the mirror it's Alonso. He's where he is of his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    If he was able.to.move over for 1 car he could have left room for another. Who was he racing? He could have stayed off line. Don't defend him. It isn't the first time. He's bitter. If anyone needs to look in the mirror it's Alonso. He's where he is of his own fault.

It was'nt just him that gave Vettel a "hard-time" on the track...was it? Yes he moved over but it was along a straight. With Vettel, it was in the curves...ALO holding his line then when out of the curves he moved over....no defensive manuevers.

agreed Alonso is where is he is from a historical perspective as I am not debating his entire history....just this race and season. Massa has impeded several drivers throughout this season. This was Alonso's/Vettel's first initial overtaking throughout this season.....I think.

I'm sure he was aware of who was behind him. Team would keep him updated. He acted.like a spurned child. Then he complains about Mags. Where's that mirror.

Yeah and look at his small smiles he makes when the question is being asked.

Says nuff!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    We really should be leading the WDC but it's not over yet but anyway a great turnaround for the team this year and some are very quick to forget where we were last few seasons. We are now in a strong place to go on and finish this season well and maybe just maybe win a title.
    Yeah I feel the same... I will be totally gutted at the end of the year of Lewis wins again... this year's car deserved better than this...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

I think it's time to replace SV with DR. Seb's been screwing things up since Baku. Mistake after mistake.

I think it's time to replace SV with DR. Seb's been screwing things up since Baku. Mistake after mistake.
    Given ferrari tried really hard to keep seb of course they want to replace him. How is malaysia sebs fault? Team and driver have both made mistakes. Seb does not blame the team (be it strategy or reliability) and the team does not blame seb. Thats how a team works

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Given ferrari tried really hard to keep seb of course they want to replace him. How is malaysia sebs fault? Team and driver have both made mistakes. Seb does not blame the team (be it strategy or reliability) and the team does not blame seb. Thats how a team works
    The driver to pair with SV in 2019 should be Verstappen. A lot younger than DR and already better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    The driver to pair with SV in 2019 should be Verstappen. A lot younger than DR and already better than him.
    I think they want leclerc there since he is from their own academy

Well call it what you may but the last thing he will want is for Ferrari to win WDC. That will hurt him too much. He is the sleeping enemy and watch out 2018!

Do you truly,really think DR could have done better than Vettel this year. I think DR has established himself as.a.solid 2nd.rung driver. I don't see the passion and hunger that drivers like Max and Seb. have.

Do you truly,really think DR could have done better than Vettel this year. I think DR has established himself as.a.solid 2nd.rung driver. I don't see the passion and hunger that drivers like Max and Seb. have.
    Ricc has proven that he can hang with anybody, even with inferior hardware. On a side note, he kicked SV's behind when both were teammates at RB. Like it was said before, DR isn't controversial in the least (well, just a few minor scraping events with MV) and he has consistently earned podiums, racing with a second tier car. Just look at his 2017 campaign.
    Last edited by Rob; 2nd October 2017 at 07:30.

Vet been emotional at times, which he shows it on track.
    He should control n overcome those to claim 5th WDC.
    There are couple of mistakes from him this year due to his emotional behaviour. Which are proving costly.
    On the other hand, ham doesn't show it on track. If there's a bad weekend he just drives through n after the race shuts the door n come back next weekend. I think ham is smart in playing mind games, where vet isn't that smart.
    Just my opinion.

We have strong car, upgrades are working so if vet can stay ahead n play cool. Then he can still win this.

We are definitely contenders for the WDC. Our car is fast enough and now with the Bulls showing they too can match it with Merc there are plenty of paths to victory for us. We can win with Lewis finishing every race. Also, the pressure is now firmly on Lewis and Merc, they have the lead to defend. We can go out, be fast and have fun. Let's see how the last part of the season pans out.

Nothing is certain for remaining races we are fast red bull is there and merc hot and cold bad luck has cost us dearly even totto wolf knows how lucky they have been he knows that ferrari have the beast he is concerned.

Red Bull can take points off Ham, but also off Seb, so I'm not sure how that will help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Red Bull can take points off Ham, but also off Seb, so I'm not sure how that will help us.
    Not if we are faster than RB. I think Lewis said RB were 5 tenths quicker then them and we were 8 tenths quicker than Merc. However, Suzuka is a different track which is corner after corner so i'm expecting the RB to be strong there.
    Last edited by Stormy; 2nd October 2017 at 07:01.

Mercs would be absolute fools to lose this year WDC, which they are certainly not. Ham will play the Jenson 2009 model till season end - safe drive, finish top 3-4 and keep points lead till the end while Seb and Max/Ric fight for wins and take points from one another.

We know what happened in 2007. Lewis going into the gravel in China, having a gearbox problem in Brazil... we need this kind of luck now, but even then, the big question is where is our reliability?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    We know what happened in 2007. Lewis going into the gravel in China, having a gearbox problem in Brazil... we need this kind of luck now, but even then, the big question is where is our reliability?
    You are talking about a different Lewis in a different team. However, you would imagine Merc being struck by reliability issues this year as well.

Ricc has proven that he can hang with anybody, even with inferior hardware. On a side note, he kicked SV's behind when both were teammates at RB. Like it was said before, DR isn't controversial in the least (well, just a few minor scraping events with MV) and he has consistently earned podiums, racing with a second tier car. Just look at his 2017 campaign.
    I think it is 11-4 in quali in favor of verstappen. In races verstappen got hit with a lot of reliability problems but when that happened verstappen was almost always in front of Ricciardo. The race DR won, Verstappen was quite in front of his teammate when his car stopped, etc. Drivingwise there is no question Verstappen has been the better driver this year.