Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2017 Suzuka Pre-Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    please Max take out Lewis
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    please Max take out Lewis
    Even if max is interested to take ham out.
    Ham will never be interested, he backs out in taking him. He doesn't have dareness as we seen in couple of races against him.
    Where as it's opposite for vet. He's ready to take on, we've seen in couple of races.

That threat on autosport forum is the real definition of insanity of British fans. They are discussing that crash for a week now, and they cant stop it, they just keep hating Vettel. British fans are the worst, yesterday my country was playing with England, and the english crowd was booing their own players. If there is any justice on this world, Vettel will take this years title. Imagine their faces, luck will change guys, I think we used all of the bad luck this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    That threat on autosport forum is the real definition of insanity of British fans. They are discussing that crash for a week now, and they cant stop it, they just keep hating Vettel. British fans are the worst, yesterday my country was playing with England, and the english crowd was booing their own players. If there is any justice on this world, Vettel will take this years title. Imagine their faces, luck will change guys, I think we used all of the bad luck this year...
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)