Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314
Results 391 to 414 of 414

Thread: 2017 Suzuka Grand Prix - Practices and Qualifying

  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Nice comparison, in first 2 corners only Massa is behind Hamilton, shows the level of grip/downforce these new generation cars generate. We only need V10's & refuelling now
    Maybe we need less downforce so cars are easier to follow and overtake?

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    We only need V10's & refuelling now

    You can forget about V10's in the near future, that's for sure

    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/12...ot-be-accepted

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post
    You can forget about V10's in the near future, that's for sure

    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/12...ot-be-accepted
    Yeah, that's considered as outdated technology now. F1 is all about bringing new and revolutionary tech. We can also forget about refueling because the automotive industry is all about fuel economy now as well.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Track temp would be around 28-30deg. When race actually starts. I don't think it's much enough to trouble them. It should fall over 34, as we have seen in Malaysia.

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Before first lap n after lap your say. Vet will win
    Before first lap n after lap my say. Ham will win
    LOL i have a feeling that the odds are in your favour here!
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Track temp would be around 28-30deg. When race actually starts. I don't think it's much enough to trouble them. It should fall over 34, as we have seen in Malaysia.
    :( i wanted a heatwave or melting pot
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    LOL i have a feeling that the odds are in your favour here!
    So I won the bet right. so my prize.

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    :( i wanted a heatwave or melting pot
    Japan is in the middle of autumn. 30s in the afternoon is considered to be unusually warmer than it's used to.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Japan is in the middle of autumn. 30s in the afternoon is considered to be unusually warmer than it's used to.
    He wants absolutely mayhem for mercs. Tyres should blast, car should be ripped away, wolf should be smacked, Lewis to be crying etc.....He wants what.

    Of course it would happen one fine day.

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    according to sky, it looks to be a two stopper because of the weather
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He wants absolutely mayhem for mercs. Tyres should blast, car should be ripped away, wolf should be smacked, Lewis to be crying etc.....He wants what.

    Of course it would happen one fine day.
    XD yup

    make the race thread
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Japan is in the middle of autumn. 30s in the afternoon is considered to be unusually warmer than it's used to.
    thats true, but i hope it makes the difference for us to be faster :) than yesterday
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    XD yup

    make the race thread
    Not with my unlucky hand plz. Last year I think I opened race thread for Malaysia may be, but Ferrari took penalties for both drivers

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Clearing williams n FI as quickly as possible is primary target for kimi. Hopefully he would get good start

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He wants absolutely mayhem for mercs. Tyres should blast, car should be ripped away, wolf should be smacked, Lewis to be crying etc.....He wants what.

    Of course it would happen one fine day.
    Well, beast inside me wants that every weekend as well. But it won't be called as sportive fan, do you?

  16. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  17. #407
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Well, beast inside me wants that every weekend as well. But it won't be called as sportive fan, do you?
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  18. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Not with my unlucky hand plz. Last year I think I opened race thread for Malaysia may be, but Ferrari took penalties for both drivers
    hehehe okay than rather not!
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  19. #409
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Clearing williams n FI as quickly as possible is primary target for kimi. Hopefully he would get good start
    I sadly cant see Kimi doing anything special unless a SC does an appearance
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  20. #410
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Well, beast inside me wants that every weekend as well. But it won't be called as sportive fan, do you?
    Every weekend means it would be over optimistic.
    For couple of weekends, it would be realistic

  21. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I sadly cant see Kimi doing anything special unless a SC does an appearance
    Im sensing some +ve vibes about his race.

  22. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Im sensing some +ve vibes about his race.
    You think he can get P4 like seb did? i think mercs engine cars are going to be very hard to pass here
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  23. #413
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,336
    Ugh wolf looks super happy, i guess that temp difference, isnt a big enough issue to cause concern for them
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  24. #414
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    You think he can get P4 like seb did? i think mercs engine cars are going to be very hard to pass here
    Bottas is in good position, rather than kimi.
    Kimi 's job is to clean couple of places at Start n go long as much as he can in verge of it. Try to block Hamilton for vet after their pit stop. But vet has bottas threat too.

    Vet strategy should be SS-S-SS.
    Bottas S-S-SS (as mercs doesn't like SS tyres)
    Kimi S-S-SS or S-SS-SS

    Ham will follow vet strategy.

    Interesting to see how RB's perform ....!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •