Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Suzuka Grand Prix - Practices and Qualifying

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    3 months is no different to 12 months. All engineers will take technical knowledge to new teams, its nothing new. Dont think Jock Clear would of mentioned new ideas and "well at Mercedes we done this that way" Its happened through out the years of F1.
    IMO, it should be 2yrs being that Bud has this years and next years tech. info from all teams....thats my 2 cents.

What a wash-out FP2 was.....

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    IMO, it should be 2yrs being that Bud has this years and next years tech. info from all teams....thats my 2 cents.
    2 year without a job or an income coming in to support the family and pay bills? If you left your job to go to another that is a rival would you be happy to not be allowed to join new job for 2 years?

It doesnt matter 3 or 12 months. Its happened through the years of F1, cannt control it. Its just one of those things.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

2 year without a job or an income coming in to support the family and pay bills? If you left your job to go to another that is a rival would you be happy to not be allowed to join new job for 2 years?
    outside F1 many engineers have a 'no competition clause' in their contract.

It doesnt matter 3 or 12 months. Its happened through the years of F1, cannt control it. Its just one of those things.
    Maybe Rob, these kinds of positions should be with regards to Buds should be where he leaves his position for 2yrs but is still employed through the FIA with another position inside the FIA.

hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Raikkonen: We didn't learn anything in FP2
    atleast no issues
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Damn, our chassis really sucks hard in the rain. Hope for good weather at FP3 and qualy tomorrow. What's the weather forecast about Sunday though?

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bud has the qualifications to find a new paying job quickly that doesn't include conflict of interest. I'm not worried for Mr. Bud at all as obviously he is a pretty smart individual.

i have a horrible feeling Ham is gonna win again on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Fp1 was under cooler conditions. We saw those updates on mercs doesn't work in Malaysia under warm conditions

Also quali & race will be under warm conditions which are quite diff from fp1

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Me too. But not this Sunday. Next year some sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Not if we have clear weather.

Mercs boat was the fastest in FP2, ferrari didnt even have 1

O_O hope thats not an omen of some kind

lol

Wt is it ?? It seems like some sketch work.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Wt is it ?? It seems like some sketch work.
    I think its the lap times by the top 6, Vettel and Hamilton are the solid Red and green lines

I think its the lap times by the top 6, Vettel and Hamilton are the solid Red and green lines
    Howz our race pace ????

Howz our race pace ????
    we didnt do much laps, seb pulled in, i think he only got *2-4 laps before he pit between 17 - 20 on that graph

we didnt do much laps, seb pulled in, i think he only got *2-4 laps before he pit between 17 - 20 on that graph
    I saw just now fp1 highlights. Was that Vettel showing some finger to one of the Sauber cars why ???? Wt happened. Ohhhh boy vet needs to control his emotions ... certainly on the track.

I saw just now fp1 highlights. Was that Vettel showing some finger to one of the Sauber cars why ???? Wt happened. Ohhhh boy vet needs to control his emotions ... certainly on the track.
    I think he told sauber guy to continue driving as he gave way for vettel but vettel wasnt on a hotlap :)

I think he told sauber guy to continue driving as he gave way for vettel but vettel wasnt on a hotlap :)
    It doesn't seem like that .....

So we where the fastest???(even for just these 4 laps)
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So we where the fastest???(even for just these 4 laps)
    I saw ham first run on Softs not faster than vet first run on Softs ???? Is that true ?

I think there's much pace left in the Ferrari car than shown today. Kimi need to pull up his socks else others will pull his socks down

Our luck is turning.

Bottas 5 place grid drop due to gearbox change.

Bottas set for five-place Suzuka grid penalty for an unauthorized gearbox change https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/b...enalty-962095/ … via @motorsport

Ferrari reshuffle to focus exclusively on quality control due to reliability issues.https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...rtment-962063/ … via @motorsport