Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 414

Thread: 2017 Suzuka Grand Prix - Practices and Qualifying

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Our luck is turning.

    Bottas 5 place grid drop due to gearbox change.
    Good 1down.....1 more car to go.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ferrari reshuffle to focus exclusively on quality control due to reliability issues.https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...rtment-962063/ … via @motorsport
    Heard this which is good. Concentrating on quality will lead good performances ahead or next year.

    When SM earlier blasted last week after Malaysia GP I thought he's gonna reshuffle management. Which would be absolutely foolish.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Heard this which is good. Concentrating on quality will lead good performances ahead or next year.

    When SM earlier blasted last week after Malaysia GP I thought he's gonna reshuffle management. Which would be absolutely foolish.

    Well, SM isn't going to reshuffle anything until the end of this season come November into December. More news in the reshuffle looming in those coming months.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,513
    notice how Bottas has reliability issues rather than Ham.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    71
    I'm a bit concerned to be honest that Hamilton said their diva is back to normal in suzuka. Would have been nice to see those RBs between us and mercs.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Well, SM isn't going to reshuffle anything until the end of this season come November into December. More news in the reshuffle looming in those coming months.
    Now reshuffling the management & staff will cause more headaches, when everything is properly set for next year.

    Let him take action on quality or the suppliers who caused the trouble ....Not the team which is intact now.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Our luck is turning.

    Bottas 5 place grid drop due to gearbox change.
    Well that will get that roadblock out the way

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It doesn't seem like that .....
    I watched it early this morning. Seb just ended his lap and asked Pascal to keep his racing line because Pascal assumed that Seb would do another lap and initially gave way to Seb.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    91
    Weather update from nhk:
    Mie Prefecture (where Suzuka circuit is) is predicted to get early downpour and sky will be clear in the afternoon. Sunday's weather is getting warmer and no rain is expected.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Weather update from nhk:
    Mie Prefecture (where Suzuka circuit is) is predicted to get early downpour and sky will be clear in the afternoon. Sunday's weather is getting warmer and no rain is expected.
    Good. Dry quali & race.

    I think mercs & RB will pray for wet quali n race. So that Ferrari doesn't stand chance.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,301
    I just read that the taxi's have tyre overheating problems again in the esses moehahahahaha :evilgrin:.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    I just read that the taxi's have tyre overheating problems again in the esses moehahahahaha :evilgrin:.
    They will get tyres temp raise to their comfortability by pirelli. As was the same case in Malaysia.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,513
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    They will get tyres temp raise to their comfortability by pirelli. As was the same case in Malaysia.
    yep, Formula Mercedes.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    People dont even realize how good this team and car is. We have been so bad in qualis in last, well...almost a decade. Now we are down 1-2 tenths at most. Now even could have taken 3 poles in a row. GJ team amazing turnaround! And updates work like charm!

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,033

    Vettel fastest lap in softs
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63hozl
    Vettel fastest lap in softs
    His fastest lap was on supers, but he was only about 2 tenths behind Hamilton on supers when he was on softs. Ultimate lap though, to clarify, was definitely on super softs.

  17. #107
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    His fastest lap was on supers, but he was only about 2 tenths behind Hamilton on supers when he was on softs. Ultimate lap though, to clarify, was definitely on super softs.
    That's why i said in softs not in that session..His fastest lap in that session was using SS
    Last edited by fronaldo; 6th October 2017 at 16:18.
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  18. #108
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    109
    Dont worry guys we have this, it is written in the stars.


  19. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Dont worry guys we have this, it is written in the stars.

    https://s1.postimg.org/1e8ssujo1r/Brez_naslova.png
    The guy clearly thnks Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the same place

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Our luck is turning.

    Bottas 5 place grid drop due to gearbox change.
    That's good but I wish it was rapperboy, I don't see Bottas as a threat to our guys tbh.
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  21. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    The guy clearly thnks Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the same place
    both places are diff max 70-80km distance between them.

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    No rain expected further today n tmrw. Should be all set for dry quali n race

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    393
    We’ve started with race sim today, it seems. Yesterday we were easily into the 1:29’s. All looking good so far! Let’s hope we’re ahead wth redbull behind... but I do fear Mercedes is back on form :(

  24. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    91
    T wing is getting simpler as we're heading to final races.

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    91
    Bot touches the wall

  26. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Red flag....huhhhhh

  27. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    This gonna cost time

  28. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    We are running least amount of DF at rear.

  29. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    We are running least amount of DF at rear.
    Vet running high DF, kimi other way around

  30. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,616
    kimi smashed red flag
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •