Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 211 to 231 of 231

Thread: 2017 COTA (USGP) Practices and Qualifying

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    But i wonder if he will be calm and patient enough when passing cars, otherwise it's an accident waiting to happen which could affect the race.
    Yeah after all he's mad max. Known for less patience.
    With that probability everyone will have good chance if SC is out early or later.
    I don't know pit stop prediction. It seems like one stop strategy.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,367
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Nothing to loose tmrw for vet, should go all out attack at first corner. It's ham to loose, so he will be defensive.
    Worry is that ham's rear gunner bottas is just back of vet.
    Could not agree more!!!

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Nothing to loose tmrw for vet, should go all out attack at first corner. It's ham to loose, so he will be defensive.
    Worry is that ham's rear gunner bottas is just back of vet.
    If they both crashed out it would suit Lewis more than Seb....
    Forza Ferrari

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    2,993
    Great lap from Seb for a front-row start, didn't expect that and let's hope we can turn our fortunes around although even that will be too little too late. Pointless trying to predict what will happen in the race after the previous disasters but as ever our nerves will be at breaking point. Best of luck ragazzi and Forza Ferrari.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If they both crashed out it would suit Lewis more than Seb....
    Np, I don't mind with that. Rather than sitting back n watching Louis cruise for victory from the start

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    However true this turns out to be, surely it could have waited until the end of the season. Maurizio has given his all to the team and shows the passion and emotion that we all feel, so it will be sad to see him ousted.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Most important both cars should start race without reliability problem.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    However true this turns out to be, surely it could have waited until the end of the season. Maurizio has given his all to the team and shows the passion and emotion that we all feel, so it will be sad to see him ousted.
    Yeah

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Np, I don't mind with that. Rather than sitting back n watching Louis cruise for victory from the start
    I would rather Seb wins
    Forza Ferrari

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I would rather Seb wins
    To happen, seb needs to be aggressive at start right. That's wt I'm saying earlier.
    Corner Ham, where he would not take on vet. So that vet can take lead.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    To happen, seb needs to be aggressive at start right. That's wt I'm saying earlier.
    Corner Ham, where he would not take on vet. So that vet can take lead.
    It is clear how the Mercs will start - Ham moving sideways to impede Seb and Bottas speeding forward to not let Seb try to pass Ham on the side. Seb could well be 3rd at the first corner.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    It is clear how the Mercs will start - Ham moving sideways to impede Seb and Bottas speeding forward to not let Seb try to pass Ham on the side. Seb could well be 3rd at the first corner.
    Need a perfect launch. Then seb has inside of the corner where he can defend

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,219
    Seb's on the clean side of this grid I believe. He could have the advantage here.

    I'm gutted to hear that Arrivabene may be ousted at the end of the season.......one of the better Ferrari team bosses imo


    Forza Jules

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Seb's on the clean side of this grid I believe. He could have the advantage here.

    I'm gutted to hear that Arrivabene may be ousted at the end of the season.......one of the better Ferrari team bosses imo
    Vet on dirty side of grid. Ham,bottas, kimi on clean side

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I would rather Seb wins
    This. Races are hardly won at the start. With a good start he can challenge Ham but don't really see the point being "super aggressive", Hamilton can afford to have a crash with Seb. I'm more worried about Bottas being usual bonehead during the start..Kimi really should've got that extra 0,1 out of his Q-time to cover Seb from behind.

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    This. Races are hardly won at the start. With a good start he can challenge Ham but don't really see the point being "super aggressive", Hamilton can afford to have a crash with Seb. I'm more worried about Bottas being usual bonehead during the start..Kimi really should've got that extra 0,1 out of his Q-time to cover Seb from behind.
    I was saying the same yesterday during quali.
    Need that last push from kimi. To cover up vet. But he isn't doing anything good.

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I was saying the same yesterday during quali.
    Need that last push from kimi. To cover up vet. But he isn't doing anything good.
    Nah, you were just throwing another insult on his doorstep. I bet he is doing something good atleast :)
    For the record, Kimi will win this race.
    Last edited by barzini77; 22nd October 2017 at 15:31. Reason: Typo

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    Nah, you were just throwing another insult on his doorstep. I bet he is doing something good atleast :)
    For the record, Kimi will win this race.
    If he does good everyone is there to appreciate.
    If he's not delivering when he has right tools, then you should take the responsibility.
    Did you read his statement after quali ? There was more pace in the car, but he didn't nail the final lap

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Skyf1 german says it's just a rumour theres no truth In binnotto replacing MA at Ferrari.

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Current track conditions wet track. @ merc AMG f1

    Race is expected to take place under dry conditions.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 22nd October 2017 at 16:51.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •