Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 2017 COTA (USGP) Race thread

Vettel: There was no real secret other than Mercedes were quicker than us. We have to admit today in the race we couldn't go their pace
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Vettel: At the start it was looking good. We got past Lewis but fairly quickly we realised we couldn't go his pace so congratulations to him
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Kimi did excellent job today. Very good drive.
    It's been long time to see him making good moves

Top 5 finish in Mexico will seal WDC for Hamilton

I also started to hate JA, because he is a big traitor and shared all the secrets to the Mercedes... Good night guys. I feel good about todays race amd also the whole year, we had a best car since 2008, but Mercedes is still faster a little bit. We need to find that last little bit mainly on the engine side in next year! Its crucial!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Top 5 finish in Mexico will seal WDC for Hamilton
    Yeah ....Next race he will clinch the title by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I also started to hate JA, because he is a big traitor and shared all the secrets to the Mercedes... Good night guys. I feel good about todays race amd also the whole year, we had a best car since 2008, but Mercedes is still faster a little bit. We need to find that last little bit mainly on the engine side in next year! Its crucial!
    Pat Fry was a McLaren traitor when he jumped ship to Ferrari. We take traitors.

it's pretty sad, I mean things were looking good after that 1-2 in Hungary.

Gr8 2nd half for ham ...

I think Ferrari has 2nd half curse ....This time with bad luck. Not on development side

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    it's pretty sad, I mean things were looking good after that 1-2 in Hungary.
    Yeah, but anyways, it was a much better year. Hopefully next year is ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Yes JA such an idiot who complained to FIA about our flexi floor n usage of 2nd tank

Great race from Kimi. He, Ham and Max were on it today.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes JA such an idiot who complained to FIA about our flexi floor n usage of 2nd tank
    James is an and Ferrari should have not released him from his contract. I'd rather be sit at home on Ferrari payroll and stare at the wall than give Ferrari secrets to Mercedes.

Look at him, smug...

Sky are rubbing in the salt as well here

Vet and ham 4 titles each bring on 2018 new rules etc etc the germans in all sports love this bring it onnnn.

Anyone seen Max’s Dads twitter feed?? Embarrassing really!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    James is an and Ferrari should have not released him from his contract. I'd rather be sit at home on Ferrari payroll and stare at the wall than give Ferrari secrets to Mercedes.
    I don't know how Ferrari gave such short notice period so that he can join mercs quickly.
    At least 1yr should be the gap right

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Vet and ham 4 titles each bring on 2018 new rules etc etc the germans in all sports love this bring it onnnn.
    With next yr rules mercs will be under huge pressure from RB & Ferrari.

Ham 4 time champ vs vet 4 time champ vs mad max fury

I don't know how Ferrari gave such short notice period so that he can join mercs quickly.
    Didn’t his wife pass away? Contract terminated as he wanted time out I believe

Second half of the seasons has been a real disappointment, we lost races we should have won due to mistakes and technical issues. Ham deserves the title, one can’t deny it, he’s been spot on for every race since the summer break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferrari needs a better engine next year, that Mercedes engine on peak power is still at least 20 HP stronger than ours. Ferrari has a good chassis, we are probably the fastest in slow corners and about equal with the Mercedes in high speed corners. Imagine a 3 way battle next year, with Mercedes, RBR, Ferrari all fighting for the WDC. I think its finally time for Ferrari to get that title, I hope 2018 will be the start of the new Ferrari era. Yes I can dream. And I feel optimistic about it, who would have expected for Ferrari to fight for the title this year? Nobody..

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Didn’t his wife pass away? Contract terminated as he wanted time out I believe
    Not to be a , but who cares that his wife passed away? Take some berivment leave and get back to work. I know his wife and kids were in england and he was in Italy... so move your kids to Italy. He knew the deal when he signed on with an Italian team.

Also, seems like he was out of his Ferrari contract and in with Merc way faster than a man who had to quit his job due to a tragic loss of his wife. "I can't work for Ferrari anymore because my wife died... Nevermind, I'm going to work for Merc"

Like I said, Ferrari should have just let him sit at home and do nothing. Instead, they were soft and let him out of his contract so he can stab them in the back. Nice James. Nice.

contract was terminated. Family, wife died. Stop being such a bad looser. Every engineer up and down the grid takes what they have in their heads to new teams. Jok down it when he joined us. That why Newey is one of the prized targets by many teams. All that info, look at Mclaren, how their front wings, and other parts look like RBR because of Peter Prodromou.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Anyone seen Max’s Dads twitter feed?? Embarrassing really!
    Not sure if that’s his official account but if that’s the case then I have to admit he is more childish than his son

There's something called "track limits" in the WEC and that's what max violated today, A rare thing in F1 I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Not sure if that’s his official account but if that’s the case then I have to admit he is more childish than his son
    Jos Verstappen's Dad said last year if Max wants to have a successful racing career he needs to stay away from Jos so it probably is him

"I really hope the fans didn't like this decision and hopefully next year they won't come" - Mad Max, US GP 2017

Things are not looking good for next year i am afraid..... looking at qualifying times of daniel ricciardo... through each stages of qualifying it gained one second or more.... q1 to q2 and q3... merc on the other hand only managed to gained 3 tenth on the final run i believe..... so renault does have that qualifying boost.... and max had an upgraded engine... and he said post qualifying he had made some serious mistakes ...otherwise he would have been up there with seb...i dont think he was exaggerating....seems like the renault engine has now caught up to ferrarri and mercedes...just few tenths behind... as we all saw how sains renault car was fighting the force india with merc engine... if we dont make a superb chassiss and even more powerful engine than mercedes..... i think it will be 2016 all over again..or worse.... just an observation.....

Ferrari's attempt was a valiant effort. See you guys next season.

Disappointed Since 2010