Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 618

Thread: 2017 COTA (USGP) Race thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357

    2017 COTA (USGP) Race thread

    So, under two hours since the start of the race. There is nothing more to loose... Only to win!
    Let's fight and give them hell!!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    So, under two hours since the start of the race. There is nothing more to loose... Only to win!
    Let's fight and give them hell!!!

    Does Bottas have a 5place penalty?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    610
    Hope this is going to be a "race" and not another dull Merc procession.
    I really hope our guys get excellent starts off the line.
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Does Bottas have a 5place penalty?
    No.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Does Bottas have a 5place penalty?
    Don't know honestly.... Did not heard of it... Would be nice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    No penalty for Bottas
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    No penalty for Bottas
    Wt was the thought or reason for having a penalty ???

    If he's having any gear box change

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Good news, The man , The power Sergio Marchionne is there :)

    Hopefully now they will try harder to win


    Failure from the team should not be tolerated.

    I hope Marchionne sees that Ferrari is majorly lacking in the Engine department and its not MA fault at all
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Good news, The man , The power Sergio Marchionne is there :)

    Hopefully now they will try harder to win


    Failure from the team should not be tolerated.

    I hope Marchionne sees that Ferrari is majorly lacking in the Engine department and its not MA fault at all
    Oh god not again this sweater man in the garage

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Wt was the thought or reason for having a penalty ???

    If he's having any gear box change
    i think they were saying bottas would have a change of gearbox before the race weekend or something but it was just a rumour and it never happened... uhhh if i remember correctly :)
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    610
    if he's there, We'll have another stinker of a race I guess.
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Oh god not again this sweater man.
    I think its good, imo


    Too much recently the failures are quickly swept into try better next time attitude, now HOPEFULLY they will go the extra mile to get the job done :D
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    if he's there, We'll have another stinker of a race I guess.
    Yeah he carries lot of dark sky with him.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    I think Renault's engine has caught Ferrari's, look how good red bull has been doing recently, Ricciardo almost matched Bottas on a power circuit who has the best engine on the grid.

    Our 4th engine was just the 3rd engine with more issues
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    666
    Sky saying vettel lost the championship in baku yeah because those extra 11 Points will really help his championship hopes

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I think Renault's engine has caught Ferrari's, look how good red bull has been doing recently, Ricciardo almost matched Bottas on a power circuit who has the best engine on the grid.

    Our 4th engine was just the 3rd engine with more issues
    Why not compare them to Lewis rather than Bottas who is slower? because it would suggest the opposite of what you are trying to say?
    Forza Ferrari

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    and looking at Kimi... behind Bottas and Ricciardo... i wonder if his pace is Ferrari's baseline pace, anything under could be slow and anything faster than Kimi's is overachieving with the car
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Sky saying vettel lost the championship in baku yeah because those extra 11 Points will really help his championship hopes
    It is highlighted now, as vettel lost the lead.
    If vet would have maintained the lead, Baku incident would look smaller.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Sky saying vettel lost the championship in baku yeah because those extra 11 Points will really help his championship hopes
    They make it like he lost 25 points total there, the championship was Not lost there for sure
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    They make it like he lost 25 points total there, the championship was Not lost there for sure
    Vettel lost championship at singapore

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vettel lost championship at singapore
    Yep Malaysia and Japan just made it impossible for him to come back

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    and looking at Kimi... behind Bottas and Ricciardo... i wonder if his pace is Ferrari's baseline pace, anything under could be slow and anything faster than Kimi's is overachieving with the car
    Kimi wants the car in his zone. Even if it's fast or slow car.
    I dont see kimi as gr8 qualifier even in his glory days.
    He fastest in race conditions during his period. Not now.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Yep Malaysia and Japan just made it impossible for him to come back
    Entire momentum swung ham way with Singapore incident.
    I think team felt the pressure n was trying to overachieve the targets in Malaysia n sepang. Then reliability came into picture.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Kimi wants the car in his zone. Even if it's fast or slow car.
    I dont see kimi as gr8 qualifier even in his glory days.
    He fastest in race conditions during his period. Not now.
    even when i watch mcleran kimi, he wasnt good at qualifying
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vettel lost championship at singapore
    agreed :(
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Entire momentum swung ham way with Singapore incident.
    I think team felt the pressure n was trying to overachieve the targets in Malaysia n sepang. Then reliability came into picture.
    lol i remember saying GAME OVER at the accident, and indeed it was. what a disaster. but hey most of us had a feeling a max crash was inbound
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,853
    SM confirmed there is no change in organization structure. MA won't be replaced. Confirmed it.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    610
    40 mins into the Sky broadcast and already 3 interviews with Hamilton and barely anyone else mentioned.
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    SM confirmed there is no change in organization structure. MA won't be replaced. Confirmed it.
    Yes!!! see SM is a good guy :P
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    im worried any second we going to see Ferrari rushing to fix something :( , crossing fingers not
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •