Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Mexican Pre-Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    A hamilton DNF & a ferrari engine with an added 50hp to catch up to mercs would be super sweetness :P
    Increase in HP doesn't make equation change. Let's keep that 50HP for next year under our sleeve & use it in quali or race to challenge them. That would be better

A hamilton DNF & a ferrari engine with an added 50hp to catch up to mercs would be super sweetness :P
    Yeah, DNF in Mexico and DNF in Brasil AND 2 Seb wins would make it a season!!!
    Wishful thinking never stops

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Yeah, DNF in Mexico and DNF in Brasil AND 2 Seb wins would make it a season!!!
    Wishful thinking never stops
    Would be truly awesome!

but chances of it happening? 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% with that bulletproof Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Would be truly awesome!

but chances of it happening? 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% with that bulletproof Merc.
    Yeah, about the same chances I have in getting all 6 #'s in 6/49..........in other words slim to none

Mathematically is possible, anything is, but realistically not so much

But hey we keep hoping right.
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yeah, about the same chances I have in getting all 6 #'s in 6/49..........in other words slim to none

Mathematically is possible, anything is, but realistically not so much

But hey we keep hoping right.
    Honestly I said good buy to WDC after Singapore crash. Now let's just have some Ferrari victories!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Honestly I said good buy to WDC after Singapore crash. Now let's just have some Ferrari victories!

Same here, let's end the season on a high note and keep the momentum going into next year

I will watch the start and then record. Really don't want to hear the fanboys ranting on and on about Lewis. We knew it was all over when Kimi crashed into Vettel, i have barely watched it since and hence not posted on here.

So would Blake Lively leaving her husband for me. But niether is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    So would Blake Lively leaving her husband for me. But niether is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post

Pretty much same here. But as a Ferrari fan there's always a hope.

Maybe repeat from 2007...
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezz View Post
    Maybe repeat from 2007...
    that would be nice, but such luck ONLY comes every TEN years.........wait a minute, 2017 IS TEN YEARS LATER......ha, ha...
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.