Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 510

Thread: 2017 Mexican GP - Race

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Well, it was a good season. Ferrari haven't been this close since 2010 me thinks. We will say again "Next Year". Let's hope.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    843
    Alonso is crazy as well!

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,963
    Congrats to Hamilton WDC and Max for win, and Driver of the Day Sebastian Vettel.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,139
    I'm hoping for a better season next year, so we can challenge the whole season and less technical and driver issues.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    What a class from SV!!!!

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Congrats to Hanilton WDC and Max for win, and Driver of the Day Sebastian Vettel.
    +1

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I'm hoping for a better season next year, so we can challenge the whole season and less technical and driver issues.
    Yeap!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    great battle. Alonso would stuff Lewis in an equal car.
    Yes I was eagerly waiting to see that competition. But it's not happening.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,031
    Next season will be epic
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Congrats to Hamilton WDC and Max for win, and Driver of the Day Sebastian Vettel.
    For what, Starting badly and then hitting Hamilton and wasting any hopes he had for WDC?

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Congrats to Lewis done his job well, next year we will be stronger
    Forza Ferrari

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    58
    Actually seb did not start badly. The tow just got him. And then yeah he hit max and lewis so hahaha not dotd. But he was quick

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes I was eagerly waiting to see that competition. But it's not happening.
    we had that 10 years ago.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Congrats to Lewis done his job well, next year we will be stronger
    Hopefully that little much over Mercedes and Red Bull

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pangea
    Posts
    2,487
    Its been a great season for Ferrari. No body expected us to fight for the championship but we did. Ferrari produced a strong car this year & hopefully they will do it again next year.


  16. #316
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Castellon, Spain
    Posts
    2,734
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Congrats Mclaren, you just dumped Honda for a Renault PU.
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Alonso curse
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Alonso is crazy as well!

  17. #317
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,433
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    For what, Starting badly and then hitting Hamilton and wasting any hopes he had for WDC?
    common mate, we all knew Seb had NO chance of winning it this year after singapore adn the reliability issues ferrari had in malaysia and japan.............the points gap was way too big and those mercedes's have bulletproof reliability
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  18. #318
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    common mate, we all knew Seb had NO chance of winning it this year after singapore adn the reliability issues ferrari had in malaysia and japan.............the points gap was way too big and those mercedes's have bulletproof reliability
    Point is that VER was clearly drive r of the day, we need to give credit where credit is due.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    667
    We can be proud of our effort this season but hamilton/merc were to strong let's end this season on a high by winning in bra/adu and we go again next year

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,357
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Point is that VER was clearly drive r of the day, we need to give credit where credit is due.
    What for? For controlling the pace?!?

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,854
    Congrats to Lewis ....You drove well with fast car.
    Next year 3way battle watch out. It's not easy for you anymore.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    58
    Well it was good while it lasted...

  23. #323
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    156
    Lets all be good sports and applaud all drivers and teams.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Congrats to Lewis ....You drove well with fast car.
    Next year 3way battle watch out. It's not easy for you anymore.
    I am guessing that Mclaren will be there too, with Ferrari, Mercs and RB

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Well it was good while it lasted...
    This is pretty sad for Ferrari to be honest.
    They have a car who can take the win. But not doing it drives more pain.

  26. #326
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    4,612
    Seb was amazing today... as usual, hamilton was mediocre imagine if he didnt have the miracle merc.

    We need more horses to capitalise on tracks like Monza & silverstone next year
    Singapore 2017 - Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble
    Be Realistic
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  27. #327
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pangea
    Posts
    2,487
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Point is that VER was clearly drive r of the day, we need to give credit where credit is due.
    For me DOTD: Stroll.

  28. #328
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I am guessing that Mclaren will be there too, with Ferrari, Mercs and RB
    I'm praying for same. Because it will judge who's the best driver on the grid.

  29. #329
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    For me DOTD: Stroll.
    I'll give it to kimi ..On 3 factors
    1) gr8 start
    2) gr8 1st stint
    3) good talk before race saying we have race pace.

  30. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I am guessing that Mclaren will be there too, with Ferrari, Mercs and RB
    Dont get too "excited" about McLaren, they will find a way of not being in the front. Dont think they have a better chassis than RBR anyway, so maximum a P4 for them

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •