Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2017 Brazilian Interlagos Pre-race news

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,750

    2017 Brazilian Interlagos Pre-race news


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,750

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,431
    how's the weather gonna be for this weekend, anybody know??
    hopefully NOT raining as we know our car is $#$( in the rain...........or at least it's been like that at other rainy races

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    3,946
    Although I understand this groove logic from FIA but it’s taking out the element of driver skills who master the art of driving in wet with aquaplaning conditions
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montevideo
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    how's the weather gonna be for this weekend, anybody know??
    hopefully NOT raining as we know our car is $#$( in the rain...........or at least it's been like that at other rainy races
    Some rain on friday and saturday, sunny on race day

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,750
    JUST RELEASED BY FOM

    Timo Glocks on-board 2008 final lap. He is having drama with the car due to wet conditions while everyone else passes him by. Old tyres???

    2008 Brazil Grand Prix | Timo Glock's Dramatic Final Lap

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhH93grvh84

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    JUST RELEASED BY FOM

    Timo Glocks on-board 2008 final lap. He is having drama with the car due to wet conditions while everyone else passes him by. Old tyres???

    2008 Brazil Grand Prix | Timo Glock's Dramatic Final Lap

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhH93grvh84
    IIRC he was taking gamble by staying with dry tyres while almost everybody else switching into inters. I remember shedding tears thanks to him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    IIRC he was taking gamble by staying with dry tyres while almost everybody else switching into inters. I remember shedding tears thanks to him.
    You weren't alone, that was Ferrari and Felipe's championship and always will be!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    JUST RELEASED BY FOM

    Timo Glocks on-board 2008 final lap. He is having drama with the car due to wet conditions while everyone else passes him by. Old tyres???

    2008 Brazil Grand Prix | Timo Glock's Dramatic Final Lap

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhH93grvh84
    You can see how much he's struggling to keep the car on track. He took a gamble with dry tires and it payed off. Big pity Lewis passed him though. However, no one cay say Glock let him intentionally.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •