Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Brazilian Interlagos GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    yeah its hilarious when you claim to be a Ferrari fan and bash the driver all the time and wanting to replace him after every time he either struggles or got problem.
    You may not like him but at least dont pretend to like him, its even worse.

In this thread alone look how many were saying that Hamilton will breeze pass through him.
    Lewis couldnt get close in sector 2 as the Merc was understeering like a heavy shopping cart. If Lewis would been stay close to Kimi through S2 and S3 he would of blown by Kimi into T1 or through the Senna S. Anyway, he finished P3, good solid race.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Whats the point of this? its done sealed and sitting on Lewis private jet. Lets finish on a high in last race and head into winter on a great push.
    Well said!

Whats the point of this? its done sealed and sitting on Lewis private jet. Lets finish on a high in last race and head into winter on a great push.
    No real point. Just motivation to go for it harder and cleaner next year (for us fans as well)!

Lewis couldnt get close in sector 2 as the Merc was understeering like a heavy shopping cart. If Lewis would been stay close to Kimi through S2 and S3 he would of blown by Kimi into T1 or through the Senna S. Anyway, he finished P3, good solid race.
    He did breeze through Verstapen who had the best s2 on the race.

Overtakes happen on S1 and 3. Hamilton had better tries, fresh engine and tried to outbreak Kimi, he couldnt.

You could make the same argument for Kimi not passing Bottas when kimi was driving faster than him.

yeah its hilarious when you claim to be a Ferrari fan and bash the driver all the time and wanting to replace him after every time he either struggles or got problem.

In this thread alone look how many were saying that Hamilton will breeze pass through him.
    And any reasonable Ferrari supporter will criticize Kimi for his horrible performance race after race. And why would I pretend to like him? He is Ferrari's biggest liability.

Kimi shows flashes of the driver he used to be but he's far to inconsistent nowadays

I don't know why, there is different reaction or people take it in different way when one of the driver get accused.
    As a fan there's every right to point out what is correct & wt is wrong. It's just internal discussion.
    We had strong car this season, Kimi did let the team down on more than couple of occasions. At the same time, he did good in couple of races (Monaco, Hungary, Brazil). Wt abt the rest ????

As a Ferrari fan expect Ferrari winning race weekend. 3rd place finishes are not enough to claim WCC, when your team mate has off day.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And any reasonable Ferrari supporter will criticize Kimi for his horrible performance race after race. And why would I pretend to like him? He is Ferrari's biggest liability.
    Specific people which i mentioned criticize Kimi when its not even his fault and keep discrediting him when he drives well.

It couldn't be more obvious, for years now.

We get it, you wanted Alonso or Massa instead but at least put some respect on the Ferrari champion which these both never are.

Specific people which i mentioned criticize Kimi when its not even his fault and keep discrediting him when he drives well.

We get it, you wanted Alonso or Massa instead but at least put some respect on the Ferrari champion which these both never are.
    Ah the champion card played, well done LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I don't know why, there is different reaction or people take it in different way when one of the driver get accused.
    As a fan there's every right to point out what is correct & wt is wrong. It's just internal discussion.
    We had strong car this season, Kimi did let the team down on more than couple of occasions. At the same time, he did good in couple of races (Monaco, Hungary, Brazil). Wt abt the rest ????

As a Ferrari fan expect Ferrari winning race weekend. 3rd place finishes are not enough to claim WCC, when your team mate has off day.
    Vettel had a day off now....

See how easily you continue to discredit anything he does ?
    We had a good car but we also had plenty of problems with the car, this is why we didn't win the championship.

Sure you can also blame Kimi for getting hammered in Singapore, couple of times by Bottas taking him out and car troubles be my guest but the fact is he didnt got remotely bad as many promote him in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ah the champion card played, well done LOL
    I love how you totally discard my point and focus on that specific, well done Greg.

Also, he is our last champion isnt he, unless Massa and Alonso won it when i was in stasis or something ?

At the end of the day, it's Ferrari that employs Kimi.

Who is this "we" and why are you dragging Alonso & Massa here? I know Kimi fanboys always deflect Kimi's shortcomings with some ridiculous excuses but this is really silly.

And this is a Ferrari forum, not "Kimi's !@# kissing club". Join some other places where kimi worshipers gather and stay there.

Kimi had a solid race, not the ultimate performance but still a solid race. He was always behind Bottas and managed to fend off Lewis who had the fastest package on the track.

Awesome race by Seb as well, we really needed this victory and we got it. Seb managed to pull off a wonderful move in turn one surprising Bottas by squeezing in the inside. Up next he pushed very well and managed to perfectly control the gap.

Pretty good result for the team

Great result and drives from both Seb and Kimi should be applauded, no mistakes and kept their tyres just well enough to safeguard their positions. HAM wouldn't have been as close without the SC, and driver of the day should have been Seb, Kimi and yes, even Felipe, for keeping Nando behind him, karma for him! That Merc is no good following, so we need to start ahead of them in future. Shame this win was several weeks too late, but bravo ragazzi all the same!

I love how you totally discard my point and focus on that specific, well done Greg.

Also, he is our last champion isnt he, unless Massa and Alonso won it when i was in stasis or something ?
    Massa did win it, and to many he IS the 2008 WDC.

Im not going to get drawn onto this Kimi argument anymore. We won. Team great work all weekend. Kimi done what he needed to do today.

But, before i stop with this, Kimi isnt the driver he was, i dont like to blame anyone for loosing points. We win and loose as a team, but if he was more solid all year, WCC could of been alot closer and we could of stood a chance. But lets face it, Kimi to each race weekend, is like a box of chocolates, dont know what we going to get. We need, a more solid consistent driver, but hey, great team player and the team likes him, so he with us 2018 so we just got to get on with it and see how next year goes.

Who is this "we" and why are you dragging Alonso & Massa here? I know Kimi fanboys always deflect Kimi's shortcomings with some ridiculous excuses but this is really silly.

And this is a Ferrari forum, not "Kimi's !@# kissing club". Join some other places where kimi worshipers gather and stay there.
    Calm down there, no need to get personal now ....

There are plenty of people that dislike Kimi in here for years, its either Massa fans or Alonso fans .
    There are also fans like greg that simply dont like him for ages now.

Nobody said it wasn't a Ferrari forum nobody brought Kimi worshiping, you make up stuff now.

Kimi is our current Ferrari driver and you and everyone in here should respect him like everyone respects Sebastian.

Dont tell me who to support especially when i have been a Ferrari fan before you even were born.

Mate, no need for that. Face it, Ferrari see Kimi as good driver and team player, hence why he has been resigned next year.

Him being our last champion made no difference to your point or focus though.
    Forza Ferrari

Im not going to get drawn onto this Kimi argument anymore. We won. Team great work all weekend. Kimi done what he needed to do today.

But, before i stop with this, Kimi isnt the driver he was, i dont like to blame anyone for loosing points. We win and loose as a team, but if he was more solid all year, WCC could of been alot closer and we could of stood a chance. But lets face it, Kimi to each race weekend, is like a box of chocolates, dont know what we going to get. We need, a more solid consistent driver, but hey, great team player and the team likes him, so he with us 2018 so we just got to get on with it and see how next year goes.
    Massa didnt win it Rob, the results say otherwise, if you like to tlak about ifs and whats Kimi would've 3times WDC by now...

I know better than anyone that Kimi isnt the driver he used to be but that doesnt me we shouldnt support him the same way we do Seb.

We had a Kimi replacement thread as early as April , that says it all.

All im saying im expecting more respect for a guy that is our champion and drove as many years as the great Shumacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Him being our last champion made no difference to your point or focus though.
    My focus was that people here unreasonable dislike and criticism towards Kimi.
    Even respect at that matter.

Mate, no need for that. Face it, Ferrari see Kimi as good driver and team player, hence why he has been resigned next year.
    Yes I was a bit out of line with my post. Sorry.

How come when he didn't, lol.

As for Kimi, yeah, he's way past his prime and should retire. His golden days were in McLaren, 2007 and his Lotus stint. However, the team wants him for some reason, maybe Seb wants him to keep the atmosphere positive.

Massa didnt win it Rob, the results say otherwise, if you like to tlak about ifs and whats Kimi would've 3times WDC by now...

I know better than anyone that Kimi isnt the driver he used to be but that doesnt me we shouldnt support him the same way we do Seb.

We had a Kimi replacement thread as early as April , that says it all.

All im saying im expecting more respect for a guy that is our champion and drove as many years as the great Shumacher.
    I have always been Kimi fan, hence why i got his tattoo done back in 2009. But I respect him, but also know when its time to go.

But like i said, he is with us next year, its new car coming, new year and lets see what we get.

Im done with this Kimi chat.

Why are we arguing just enjoy the victory

Congrats to Seb and to Kimi who survived Mercs Godlike speed :D what a great drive! woohoooo!

I really missed that seb smile on the P1 podium .. plus no hamilton on the top
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Congrats to Seb and to Kimi who survived Mercs Godlike speed :D what a great drive! woohoooo!

I really missed that seb smile on the P1 podium .. plus no hamilton on the top
    I believe they will be the favorite for Abu Dhabi and 2018.... With that monster engine

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Why are we arguing just enjoy the victory
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I believe they will be the favorite for Abu Dhabi and 2018.... With that monster engine
    awww man :( true, their engines are on another level, maybe fate can help us somehow like what happened to that hamilton in q1.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

so do you guys think RBR are completely out of the picture for Abu Dhabi?