Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 100

Thread: 2017 ABU DHABI Practices and Qualifying

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    3,960

    2017 ABU DHABI Practices and Qualifying

    I expected Hamilton to be quicker with brand new engine from Brazil, but Bottas? Mighty lap
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,592
    Mercs found an extra 0.5 sec

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I expected Hamilton to be quicker with brand new engine from Brazil, but Bottas? Mighty lap
    No one will win anything as long as these PU are in play, Mercs is still a few years away

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,989
    Seb made a mistake or 2 or why so big gap

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,592
    Great Ricciardo pipped Kimi

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,860
    way to go Bottas!!!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    616
    3rd and 5th ugh :(
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,989
    Okey, not so tight

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pangea
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Seb made a mistake or 2 or why so big gap
    So did Bottas & Hamilton.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pangea
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Great Ricciardo pipped Kimi
    And tomorrow he will finish either P4 or P5 and usual suspects here will come out and say what an awesome driver Raikkonen is and people shouldn't criticize him.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,989
    Multi 2-1

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Great Ricciardo pipped Kimi
    It was expected. Because he never ever puts a perfect lap in Q3.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    687
    I'm glad it's riccardo 4th instead of mad max

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I'm glad it's riccardo 4th instead of mad max
    Wtever it is, both Ferrari cars r beside RB.
    Ric will go for a push at start for P3. As do mad max will try extravagant n go for P1.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,860
    RIC is ahead of RAI in the pts by 7 before this race.

    BOT is 22pts behind VET before this race.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,890
    Surprised by gap to bottas.
    Hope it's just track specific or tyre pressure issue.
    I see Silverstone quali gap too was similar to this. Rest quali weekends r tight.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    RIC is ahead of RAI in the pts by 7 before this race.

    BOT is 22pts behind VET before this race.
    It should be nice if Kimi can be ahead Ric after this last race.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And tomorrow he will finish either P4 or P5 and usual suspects here will come out and say what an awesome driver Raikkonen is and people shouldn't criticize him.
    He didnt have the worst qualy, 0.2 down on Seb. The problem is we do not have 0.2 ahead of RBR. Anyway he didnt have the best of seasons, I think everyone can agree.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,367
    Mercedes is so far away and will be as long as this @#$% PU as they call it are in play!!!

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,367
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Mercs found an extra 0.5 sec
    As usual, nothing new....

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    2,995
    Sad to see that we still have no answer to that Merc quali mode, it's soul-destroying and if they get away at the start I'll be surprised if we can even think of passing them on track. In a way I'm glad the championship is already decided, to come to Abu Dhabi still in the hunt may have been even more painful. But we live in hope for a strong finish to the season. Forza ragazzi.

  22. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    9,367
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Sad to see that we still have no answer to that Merc quali mode, it's soul-destroying and if they get away at the start I'll be surprised if we can even think of passing them on track. In a way I'm glad the championship is already decided, to come to Abu Dhabi still in the hunt may have been even more painful. But we live in hope for a strong finish to the season. Forza ragazzi.
    Well said

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,989
    Great drive by Leclerc today, future F1 Ferrari Champion for sure.

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Great drive by Leclerc today, future F1 Ferrari Champion for sure.

    It was an unbelievable drive. WOW

  25. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    2,995
    Maybe HAM will act as rear-gunner for BOT to try to get 2nd in WDC from Seb, hope that doesn't happen and that our race pace will make a difference. And the sooner we can get Leclerc in the car, the better, another Max but with less arrogance?! Best of luck ragazzi e Forza Ferrari.

  26. #86
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It was an unbelievable drive. WOW
    any u-tube link to the race??
    i've seen some of his aweseome races this year and HE is an absolutely, unbelievable driver.....caan't wait to see him in a Ferrari one day
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  27. #87
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Maybe HAM will act as rear-gunner for BOT to try to get 2nd in WDC from Seb, hope that doesn't happen and that our race pace will make a difference. And the sooner we can get Leclerc in the car, the better, another Max but with less arrogance?! Best of luck ragazzi e Forza Ferrari.
    could not agree more mate.....hopefully Ferrari will grab him as soon as Kiki retires
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  28. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any u-tube link to the race??
    i've seen some of his aweseome races this year and HE is an absolutely, unbelievable driver.....caan't wait to see him in a Ferrari one day
    not out yet....just videos of LeClerc overtaking Albon in the last lap battle...like 3mins. The whole race is worth the watch. Rowland climbing his way through the back. LeClerc just being awesome.

  29. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any u-tube link to the race??
    i've seen some of his aweseome races this year and HE is an absolutely, unbelievable driver.....caan't wait to see him in a Ferrari one day
    enjoy....this race has more action and sound than an F1 race. Drivers to point out: LeClerc (obvious) and Rowland.

    FIA Formula 2 Championship 2017 - Abu Dhabi - FULL RACE [RACE 2] (50min.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGU0jCuJ1Y

  30. #90
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    enjoy....this race has more action and sound than an F1 race. Drivers to point out: LeClerc (obvious) and Rowland.

    FIA Formula 2 Championship 2017 - Abu Dhabi - FULL RACE [RACE 2] (50min.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGU0jCuJ1Y
    thank you............
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •