Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: 2017 ABU DHABI Practices and Qualifying

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    enjoy....this race has more action and sound than an F1 race. Drivers to point out: LeClerc (obvious) and Rowland.

    FIA Formula 2 Championship 2017 - Abu Dhabi - FULL RACE [RACE 2] (50min.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGU0jCuJ1Y
    I recorded that one on my DVR. Far more enjoyable than the F1 race. Goes to show that the track isn't boring, the Formual 1 Grand Prix is...

    FORZA FERRARI!
    Tous avec Jules #17

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Goes to show that the track isn't boring, the Formual 1 Grand Prix is...
    +1

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    enjoy....this race has more action and sound than an F1 race. Drivers to point out: LeClerc (obvious) and Rowland.

    FIA Formula 2 Championship 2017 - Abu Dhabi - FULL RACE [RACE 2] (50min.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGU0jCuJ1Y
    why did Leclerc only qulify 5th or so in this race??? i know he's an amazing racer and even won from the back a few times due to awesome strategy and his OWN awesome driving.....but how come he's not qualifying on pole?? is he NOT so good qualifier??? or other cars are faster??? but i thought F2 series are pretty much "spec cars".....maybe i'm wrong
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I recorded that one on my DVR. Far more enjoyable than the F1 race. Goes to show that the track isn't boring, the Formual 1 Grand Prix is...
    totally agree wiht you.......all that AErO in F1 is what is destroying a good race.......really hard to follow other cars and EVEN harder to pass.....i LOVED the cars in the 80's when they were much simpler and the passes were much easier and enjoyable unlike today's %$$$^&& DRS passes.....
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    why did Leclerc only qulify 5th or so in this race???
    I believe he had a crash early on (Race 1) and took grid spot penalties but don't quote me on that.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    lancashire, england
    Posts
    279
    Top 8 from race 1 gets reversed for race 2 i do believe.
    Like you i once was
    Like me you will be.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson77 View Post
    Top 8 from race 1 gets reversed for race 2 i do believe.
    really????? that's something i never knew......so they dont' have a proper Quali in F2???
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    really????? that's something i never knew......so they dont' have a proper Quali in F2???
    I think they have proper qualy before race 1.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I think they have proper qualy before race 1.
    Hugh???? So in F2 they only have one quali session before race one of the season and then for the following races they do a reverse grid position as they finished the race before????

    That seems oddly unfair to me unless I'm missing something

    I thought F2 had the same format as F1, as in qualifying on Saturday and then race on Sunday

    Someone please enlighten me......
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Hugh???? So in F2 they only have one quali session before race one of the season and then for the following races they do a reverse grid position as they finished the race before????
    No, you misunderstood, there's two races every racing weekend. So i think that they have one proper qualy before race 1 every racing weekend.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •