Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484960 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1861

Thread: 2018 F1 news

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I think it's funny. For four years, we don't hear any drama about Fernando Alonso at Ferrari and he's loved by the tifosi. Ferrari builds a terrible car in 2014, Mattiacci comes on board, Alonso leaves, and sour grapes Ferrari fans call him toxic. I have not forgotten his contributions to this team, and I think a lot of fans have short memories.
    He is toxic and I have never like him (proud and arrogant) you think he was not aware of crash gate that got his manager banned from F1 for life?? He mocked Ferrari when he left saying that he will win with Mclaren, so let him stick with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    hamster's tyres were cooked after the race
    And bottas pace was awful
    very true, but mercedes are usually cocky when they have some merit behind their progress so maybe they have found their golden egg but its not yet hatched or something, hopefully we got some ferrari guys in a bunker developing during this long break too that can show some new progress when at Spa
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I will be travelling to India in september and i dont want to miss any races. Is there anyone who can help. I want to know if
    1- there is any chanels in india that show live Race and/or Qualy (atleast the race)
    2- is there any other way i can watch the race either live or replay after few hours or days ( as i will be out and about)
    3- any other suggestions so that i dont miss the race.

Really appreciate it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FF1 View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I will be travelling to India in september and i dont want to miss any races. Is there anyone who can help. I want to know if
    1- there is any chanels in india that show live Race and/or Qualy (atleast the race)
    2- is there any other way i can watch the race either live or replay after few hours or days ( as i will be out and about)

Yes, you can watch it on Star Sports Select HD2

Get Reliance Jio sim, there is an app called Jio TV which is probably the largest live TV app in the world. If you have Jio SIM, you can watch around 500 live channels for free, HD included.

Once you have Jio SIM:

1) Go to Play Store / App Store and download these 2 steps - Jio TV and Hotstar
    2) Fire up Jio TV and look for "Star Sports Select HD 2", click it and you will be redirected to Hotstar where you will be able to watch live streaming. Don't open Hotstar standalone because only via Jio TV it's free.

Here is the official channel link to keep an eye on the schedule http://tvguide.starsports.com/ You can watch all practice sessions + qualifying + race live.

Alonso will not race F1 for 2019.....he's done with F1.

lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7651025be2.jpg

Still on the podium though

70 years old Kimi, I am sure he will retire when his son is ready to take his seat

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Get Reliance Jio sim, there is an app called Jio TV which is probably the largest live TV app in the world. If you have Jio SIM, you can watch around 500 live channels for free, HD included.

Once you have Jio SIM:

1) Go to Play Store / App Store and download these 2 steps - Jio TV and Hotstar
    2) Fire up Jio TV and look for "Star Sports Select HD 2", click it and you will be redirected to Hotstar where you will be able to watch live streaming. Don't open Hotstar standalone because only via Jio TV it's free.

Here is the official channel link to keep an eye on the schedule http://tvguide.starsports.com/ You can watch all practice sessions + qualifying + race live.
    Thanks a lot Chinmay

Thanks a lot Chinmay
    Hi Chinmay

Sorry to bother. I just tried to check how the apps look like on my samsung android phone and searched Jio Tv and hotstar and it comes up with many options mainly for cricket. If possible could you post how the app looks? and is it different because I am trying with a sim card here in New Zealand. Will it be different on the jio sim? Thanks

Hi Chinmay

Sorry to bother. I just tried to check how the apps look like on my samsung android phone and searched Jio Tv and hotstar and it comes up with many options mainly for cricket. If possible could you post how the app looks? and is it different because I am trying with a sim card here in New Zealand. Will it be different on the jio sim? Thanks
    Here is the Play Store link for Jio TV: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jio.jioplay.tv

Hotstar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...startv.hotstar

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7651025be2.jpg

lol! o god i can see it happening hopefully by then he will atleast gain one position on start by then
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I feel the same! Hope to see him back soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    I hope it isn't considered by some out of place for me to wish Niki Lauda well with his recent lung transplant. He is still quite the character and I'm grateful and will never forget that he brought our team two championships.
    See you at the races Niki!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Sainz to replace Alonso for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    I have never like him
    Yeah; we know.

Disappointed Since 2010

Guys, it's been almost a month.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last race, yet so much apprehension for the next race, because it is a must-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last race, yet so much apprehension for the next race, because it is a must-win.
    i'm not too worried, we have a FAST car, and with the upgraded engine we're going to have in SPA i'm sure Ferrari will be even quicker

Luise just got lucky in Hungary due to WET quali, otherwise Vettel would have gotten Pole if it was dry and probably would have won the race on sunday
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i'm not too worried, we have a FAST car, and with the upgraded engine we're going to have in SPA i'm sure Ferrari will be even quicker

Luise just got lucky in Hungary due to WET quali, otherwise Vettel would have gotten Pole if it was dry and probably would have won the race on sunday
    The important word here is "just", the thing is Hamilton is getting lucky since he made his debut, in 2014 Rosberg was easily leading the championship but then back to back failures put Hamilton in the lead and he won the title.

One on one, Hamilton is not good enough to fight top drivers but then luck comes in and he always finds himself in P1.

Lewis besides driving is able bring on a wet quali when he needs it, dry when he want's it. That advantage and his actual avoiding mistakes is part of his chances as a future F1 great. Oh! And he's able to get luck on his side.

Me too seeing that rat hamilton leading is disgusting, aw well lets hope less mistakes from seb and the pitwall, pitstops too! and if they get kimi to play the team game like bottas has done since race 1 then ferrari might beable to catch up. matched cars this year, although ferrari weaker in rain/wets

Was rewatching this yesterday wanted to see a glorious win at Monza from the legend MS
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1443vb
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1456uu

lol lots of similarities, cars were just about matched (mcl/fer)
    Mika leading Schumi
    Mcl leading ferrari
    Insane start
    Rubens kimi-esque with the horrible start leaving mika free to get to Schumi
    Schumi legendary driving to victory and the amazing fans at the end with the schumi jump
    Good times, ferrari's pitwall was in a league of its own those days

The important word here is "just", the thing is Hamilton is getting lucky since he made his debut, in 2014 Rosberg was easily leading the championship but then back to back failures put Hamilton in the lead and he won the title.

One on one, Hamilton is not good enough to fight top drivers but then luck comes in and he always finds himself in P1.
    none luckier than him tbh

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post

i was thinking about this, it is okay if it rains on Saturday the next 2 races. Our car is fast enough, and the tracks allow passing, we should still be able to win from 3rd or 4th on the grid. It just can't rain on Sundays.

Obviously, I'd prefer hot and dry races.

And a 1-2 puts Vettel 14 points down I believe. So that's right back in the thick of it.

And yes, it is alarming how lucky Hamilton gets. Since his debut. I've never seen anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis besides driving is able bring on a wet quali when he needs it, dry when he want's it. That advantage and his actual avoiding mistakes is part of his chances as a future F1 great. Oh! And he's able to get luck on his side.
    Yes, Hamilton did avoid mistake in Montreal where he got superb pole position or Monaco where his breathtaking performance put him on front row or Austria where his excellent tyre management allowed him to overtake Vettel despite running on slower and older tyres.

Sainz officially at Mclaren?? next year

i was thinking about this, it is okay if it rains on Saturday the next 2 races. Our car is fast enough, and the tracks allow passing, we should still be able to win from 3rd or 4th on the grid. It just can't rain on Sundays.

Obviously, I'd prefer hot and dry races.

And a 1-2 puts Vettel 14 points down I believe. So that's right back in the thick of it.

And yes, it is alarming how lucky Hamilton gets. Since his debut. I've never seen anything like it.
    100%

Heard Kimi released a book

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Sainz officially at Mclaren?? next year
    post #1036(yesterday)....................same page same thread.

Gasly to fill Ricciardo's seat.

Man, just to glorify Seb you’re really putting down Hamilton. You are talking about 2014? Probably Hamilton had Lion’s share of bad luck yet he came out in top. Let me remind you, Canada- brake failure DNF, Germany- started 12th due Quali accident, Monaco- Rosberg deliberately locked up in Q to deprive him of Pole, Belgium- Rosberg hit Hamilton from behind while he was in lead, Hungary- Engine issues, started from Pit lane. After all this he still came out as WDC. I don’t like Hamilton one bit but you’re on another level really