Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 172829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1861

Thread: 2018 F1 news

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Domenicali on two of my favourites: MS & Fernando

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...wycea86EW.html
    How dare he says anything nice about 'toxic Alonso'

Supposedly this is a leaked image of the 2021 concept car. Its making the rounds through social media...don't really know what to think of it. It looks like a Hot Wheels or something, F1 is trying to hard...

IMG_5701.jpg
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Supposedly this is a leaked image of the 2021 concept car. Its making the rounds through social media...don't really know what to think of it. It looks like a Hot Wheels or something, F1 is trying to hard...

IMG_5701.jpg
    that is fugly......
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    How dare he says anything nice about 'toxic Alonso'
    Yeah apparently those who have worked with him don't say that, some pundits here on this forum & of course Horner who knows so much about him

https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/k...-announcement/

Sep.15 - Daniil Kvyat looks to have secured his return to formula one.

The Russian's career has been a rollercoaster in recent years, as he debuted for Toro Rosso, got a swift promotion to Red Bull, was demoted back to Toro Rosso and then ousted altogether.

He is currently a Ferrari simulator driver.

But it appears that Red Bull is giving him yet another chance, with 24-year-old Kvyat set to return to Toro Rosso to replace Pierre Gasly.

"He will drive for Toro Rosso next year. Contract signed," former F1 driver Robert Doornbos told Ziggo Sport Totaal.

SO who will be ferrari's sim/test driver????? if gio goes to sauber???
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/k...-announcement/

SO who will be ferrari's sim/test driver????? if gio goes to sauber???
    Isn't Seb doing that also ? He's running Ferrari , to many responsibilities and that's why the mistakes where it counts , getting the points!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Isn't Seb doing that also ? He's running Ferrari , to many responsibilities and that's why the mistakes where it counts , getting the points!
    yup hopefully seb will do simulator might make the car 2secs faster than mercs
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Croft to get sacked by SkySports.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Please let this be true source?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

That would be amazing, I cannot stand that idiot, it irritates every bone in my body
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Breaking News: Giovanazzi to partner kimi at Sauber next year! Bye-bye Ericsson...finally an Italian back on the grid!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Giovinazzi to race for Sauber next year: http://www.fiatpress.com/press/artic...sauber-f1-team

YESSS!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    That would be amazing, I cannot stand that idiot, it irritates every bone in my body
    I don't know how credible the source is.

Possible replacement would be Webber.

David Croft to be sacked by Sky Sports, reports Joe Saward

https://thesportsrush.com/david-crof...ts-joe-saward/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Have you see Ferraris tyre choices for Japan?

I wonder if the person who picks the tyres is working for the opposition, this is the 4th race in a row that the tyre choices make absolute no sense

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...ction/3183188/

In Singapore, Ferrari maxed out with hypers and practically used them the least of anybody.

I don't know how credible the source is.

Possible replacement would be Webber.

David Croft to be sacked by Sky Sports, reports Joe Saward

https://thesportsrush.com/david-crof...ts-joe-saward/
    The article conveniently leaves out the fact that he hates Ferrari, is incredibly biased and is the president of the Hamilton fanboy club! I hope he goes, unfortunately we would still have the VP Brundle salivating over Hamilton’s breath lol.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

The article conveniently leaves out the fact that he hates Ferrari, is incredibly biased and is the president of the Hamilton fanboy club! I hope he goes, unfortunately we would still have the VP Brundle salivating over Hamilton’s breath lol.
    No, the problem is unless they are singing the praises of Ferrari, you think they are biased. He does his job to talk about what is happening and build it up.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    No, the problem is unless they are singing the praises of Ferrari, you think they are biased. He does his job to talk about what is happening and build it up.
    No, I am not expecting ferrari praise. I am expecting unbiased journalism...doesn’t happen. His build up is ok, pre-race etc. His tone and enthusiasm is alright as well... But when it comes to the race, it’s all Hamilton all the time. Anyway, happy to see him go. Not sure Webber is the right replacement though...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Lol sweet! one less annoying heck lewis fanboy. but being replaced by webber seems like nothing will change when it comes to sky's stance on ferrari

I wonder if the person who picks the tyres is working for the opposition, this is the 4th race in a row that the tyre choices make absolute no sense

In Singapore, Ferrari maxed out with hypers and practically used them the least of anybody.
    SMH destruction from the inside, they not even alternating like others do, giving one driver an extra of a certain compound to do testing, if mediums are the best race tyre than Ferrari can blame the guy incharge of these choices as they will have very little data on that circuit

Breaking News: Giovanazzi to partner kimi at Sauber next year! Bye-bye Ericsson...finally an Italian back on the grid!
    so who's our simulator driver/test driver from next year? lol are they going to ask Marc gene or something? Kvyat going back to TR

Perfect time to get the legends son Mick Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Giovinazzi to race for Sauber next year: http://www.fiatpress.com/press/artic...sauber-f1-team

YESSS!
    Good. They have a goal to be 4th best team, possible now I think. Interesting 2019 season.

Haha Fonzo will laugh to now, Ericsson wont miss Alonso he said and now few weeks later...

F1 wont miss Ericsson .
    Last edited by SilverSpeed; 25th September 2018 at 16:38.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Haha Fonzo wil lauch to now, Ericsson wont mis Alonso he said and now few weeks later...

F1 wont miss Ericsson .
    I think it was Magnussen, not Ericsson

Our tyre choice allocations have been questionable this year and don't seem to allow for any unexpected surprises regarding track surfaces and weather conditions, it reduces our ability to react and change strategy if necessary. Unless I'm missing something, presumably the team know what they're doing but sometimes I wonder. And GIO to partner Kimi at Sauber is great news, an Italian driver in an Alfa-branded Sauber with a Ferrari engine, Forza GIO!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    And GIO to partner Kimi at Sauber is great news, an Italian driver in an Alfa-branded Sauber with a Ferrari engine, Forza GIO!
    I would love to see Gio win Monza in a Ferrari one day. Really happy he has gotten a seat with them. I expect him to at least match Raikkonen next season.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I would love to see Gio win Monza in a Ferrari one day. Really happy he has gotten a seat with them. I expect him to at least match Raikkonen next season.
    What are you smoking, because we all want some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Probably will, don't think Kimi has ever dominated a team mate.
    Forza Ferrari

Last year at Suzuka Pirelli brought the same compound range as this year. Medium, soft and supersoft. But the tyres were one step harder last year so it would be like bringing the hard, medium and soft this year. The frontrunners only used the soft and supersofts in the race. The medium wasn't used (this year's hard). That's a good choice for this year by Pirelli. Suzuka will probably be the last chance this season to maybe have forced two-stoppers by everyone, because of the softer range compared to last year. But teams may also choose to run the medium tyre for a one-stopper (hopefully not). With that in mind it's good Ferrari have chosen to go aggressive. Suzuka will show a difference between the medium and the supersoft, especially if it's going to be impossible to run Q2 on the softs. Last year it was possible to get out of Q2 on the softs. But since it obviously also may rain everything will go out the window anyway.

Suzuka last year.
    https://www.racefans.net/2017/10/08/...and-pit-stops/

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    What are you smoking, because we all want some of that.
    I have high expectations of Ferrari's Driver Academy. I expect the rookies to hold their own against the team's aging champions, especially Raikkonen.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Probably will, don't think Kimi has ever dominated a team mate.
    2012: 207-96 points