Thread: visit the land of Ferrari

visit the land of Ferrari

Hi ,
    I'm new here from today and Ihave a question for you.

To all the Italian friends,
    We are going to Italy soon (maranello, Modena and Imola) Since Kimi is very likely working on his final year in the F1, we wanted to see the land of Ferrari at the end of his career.
    Your opinion about places that we should visit in Maranello, Modena and Imola.
    Thanks in advance
    Grazie a tutti
    The Iceman

Hi iceman,

I may not be an Italian but I have been to Maranello six times already so I can give you some advice!
    You should definitely go to the Museo Ferrari ofcourse! After that you should at least in one of the Ferrari restaurants in Maranello: Ristorante Cavallino or Montana! Cavallino is right accross the main entrance of the Ferrari factory! If you want to go to Montana you have to take the car and drive over the bridge and on the left side you can see it. The location of Cavallino is more lifely but Montana has by far the most memorabilia like driver suits from Michael, Felipe, Fernando, Sebastian and also helmets...
    If you got some time you should also go to Museo Enzo Ferrari in Modena! It’s located in the house were Enzo was born and raised up! They build an hightech beautiful exposition hall there with lots of Ferrari’s too!

I hope I helped you with this and you can also ask me for more
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene