Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 1188

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I hope man, but i was kinda positive in china and baku look what happen :( , disaster for seb. lol i was more negative back in australia and he won lol
    I highly doubt that your attitude has anything to do with our team winning or losing, but it has a lot to do with contributing to the mood on this forum.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #482
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    751
    Jealousy is a curse ferrari have out designed all others with legal inovation merc and rb asleep they were not expexting this merc did a cut and paste job on this years car and now are scrambling rb well who knows? As it stands we are n1 and merc do not like it well suck it up merc and get on with it and as for sassi if true that hes is talking and speculating then he needs to be scooled on rumour mungering that rat.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    rehoboth mass
    Posts
    137
    Hello is it me or is the crap ja comes up with starting to plague merc.good riddance so over rated.it won't b soon when they will b regretting taking the cars off the transporters cuz they've lost the race already

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Hello is it me or is the crap ja comes up with starting to plague merc.good riddance so over rated.it won't b soon when they will b regretting taking the cars off the transporters cuz they've lost the race already
    What the .....!!!! Todd Rundgren?????

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    rehoboth mass
    Posts
    137
    That's funny just realized what I said.but couldn't b more real with what's going on

  6. #486
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Jealousy is a curse ferrari have out designed all others with legal inovation merc and rb asleep they were not expexting this merc did a cut and paste job on this years car and now are scrambling rb well who knows? As it stands we are n1 and merc do not like it well suck it up merc and get on with it and as for sassi if true that hes is talking and speculating then he needs to be scooled on rumour mungering that rat.
    I have read on an other forum that Sassi did talk, and that this ban will hit us hard

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I have read on an other forum that Sassi did talk, and that this ban will hit us hard
    Please send me link bro, ughhhhh that sucks, should'v got the wins while we had this loophole now that its close.... will have to rely on sc and vsc's if sassi squealed
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    rehoboth mass
    Posts
    137
    Sassi can talk he wants the car has been checked out inside and out and has passed.no fears

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    727
    Rumors only


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  10. #490
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Sassi can talk he wants the car has been checked out inside and out and has passed.no fears
    Yup, I was thinking the same thing, but they closed this loophole after inspecting our car

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Thessaloniki,GR
    Posts
    82
    So that was it?.... :(
    Please post the link to that rumor.....
    Oh God....I'm sick of that Mercedes tactics
    Last edited by Larry_Cule; 5th May 2018 at 18:03.

  12. #492
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    So that was it?.... :(
    Please post the link to that rumor.....
    Oh God....I'm sick of that Mercedes tactics
    It was written on an other f1 forum, from a guy with pretty good information..... I honestly think it's a rumor, but if it becomes the truth then I don't understand how you can let go someone with this much knowledge like Sassi to Merc

  13. #493
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    751
    Sassi the italian snitch scary.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Thessaloniki,GR
    Posts
    82
    Can you please post the forum page?

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I highly doubt that your attitude has anything to do with our team winning or losing, but it has a lot to do with contributing to the mood on this forum.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +100000. Every time I now come to this forum, I have to sift through panic stricken, negative posts and reaction to every little article / rumors.

    Last edited by vcs316; 6th May 2018 at 08:02.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  16. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,191
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...mpression=true

    Such a pity RB cry babies, they have Adrian newey & doesn’t know how to build a strong car.
    Still copied our sidepods last year.

  17. #497
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...mpression=true

    Such a pity RB cry babies, they have Adrian newey & doesn’t know how to build a strong car.
    Still copied our sidepods last year.
    lol i remember that twas' in singapore when the legend Seb poked fun at RB for that during post Quali interview. wouldn't be shocked to see rb closer in design to ferrari than haas
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  18. #498
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    751
    Ferrari perfect the rest copy and when they get the copying wrong they cry foul what a bunch of douch bags.

  19. #499
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    860
    Any news about Ferrari's upgrades for this Spanish GP?

  20. #500
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Any news about Ferrari's upgrades for this Spanish GP?
    Nothing at all, they might be under pressure since FIA keeps investigating and bringing in new rules to hinder them like that oil burning one. mirrors, battery, rear wing exhaust blowing etc that they are being accused off. sucks
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  21. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Nothing at all, they might be under pressure since FIA keeps investigating and bringing in new rules to hinder them like that oil burning one. mirrors, battery, rear wing exhaust blowing etc that they are being accused off. sucks
    None of which was proved. FIA declared the car 100% legal. Apart from the minor mirror fix, there is no illegal component on the car.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  22. #502
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    None of which was proved. FIA declared the car 100% legal. Apart from the minor mirror fix, there is no illegal component on the car.
    thats true according to the rumors. but last year ferrari and every other team said the oil burn didn't effect them and we saw how drastically different ferrari's pace was on proper circuits compared to earlier in the season.

    Now that they brought another dumb oil burn rule have to wait to see if it hurts the team yet again
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  23. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    thats true according to the rumors. but last year ferrari and every other team said the oil burn didn't effect them and we saw how drastically different ferrari's pace was on proper circuits compared to earlier in the season.

    Now that they brought another dumb oil burn rule have to wait to see if it hurts the team yet again
    No rumors. It was official - https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/2...pc-not-illegal

    They declared the car legal just after BAKU.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  24. #504
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,552

    Mr. T says: Shut up you fools @ RB and Mercedes!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  25. #505
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,191
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post

    Mr. T says: Shut up you fools @ RB and Mercedes!

  26. #506
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    No rumors. It was official - https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/2...pc-not-illegal

    They declared the car legal just after BAKU.
    Amus still talking like ferrari factually are blowing or got caught in a loophole blowing the exhaust on the rear wing

    https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...egel-anblasen/

    The aerodynamics grab for every straw. Even if he brings only three to four points downforce. And it costs a few kilojoules of energy from the battery. Since the Formula 1 drives with hybrid drive, the blowing of aerodynamic parts by the exhaust jet was no longer an issue.

    The regulations require a tailpipe, which must be at least 25 centimeters below the rear wing. For this purpose, the tailpipe must be angled at a maximum of 5 degrees. Actually way too far to create an effect, one might think.

    Just last year, some aerodynamicists have remembered the old artifice of using the exhaust gases to generate downforce. McLaren made the beginning and raped Honda to develop the engine to do so . Which has done more harm than good to the bottom line .

    Ferrari and Renault still jumped on the bandwagon. Renault obviously. The tailpipe is at maximum height and has the maximum permitted angle of attack. Ferrari blows its exhaust gases on a ramp above the rear crash structure. From there the exhaust jet is directed upwards.
    rules are now said to be changed. not sure if its from spain forward or from next year. hopefully ferrari gets to keep their loophole exhaust blowing Technique then.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  27. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post

    Mr. T says: Shut up you fools @ RB and Mercedes!
    lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  28. #508
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,494
    [Sportbild] Helmut Marko: "The FIA looked very carefully at Ferrari and they said that everything is according the rules with the oil burn. Now there were rumors about the battery, but we weren‘t the ones telling the FIA about it. We think the Ferrari is legal."

    #F1
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  29. #509
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    172
    I hope no one is leaking anything about our car. I hate all these ex Ferrari employees who run their mouths.

  30. #510
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Amus still talking like ferrari factually are blowing or got caught in a loophole blowing the exhaust on the rear wing

    https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...egel-anblasen/



    rules are now said to be changed. not sure if its from spain forward or from next year. hopefully ferrari gets to keep their loophole exhaust blowing Technique then.
    Until FIA says its illegal, the car is deemed legal. No one has any clue of the secrets behind this year's car, except Ferrari. So, stay calm and be positive towards our team and its chances of winning a WDC + WCC after 10 odd years.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •