Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I hope man, but i was kinda positive in china and baku look what happen :( , disaster for seb. lol i was more negative back in australia and he won lol
    I highly doubt that your attitude has anything to do with our team winning or losing, but it has a lot to do with contributing to the mood on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealousy is a curse ferrari have out designed all others with legal inovation merc and rb asleep they were not expexting this merc did a cut and paste job on this years car and now are scrambling rb well who knows? As it stands we are n1 and merc do not like it well suck it up merc and get on with it and as for sassi if true that hes is talking and speculating then he needs to be scooled on rumour mungering that rat.

Hello is it me or is the crap ja comes up with starting to plague merc.good riddance so over rated.it won't b soon when they will b regretting taking the cars off the transporters cuz they've lost the race already

Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Hello is it me or is the crap ja comes up with starting to plague merc.good riddance so over rated.it won't b soon when they will b regretting taking the cars off the transporters cuz they've lost the race already
    What the .....!!!! Todd Rundgren?????

That's funny just realized what I said.but couldn't b more real with what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Jealousy is a curse ferrari have out designed all others with legal inovation merc and rb asleep they were not expexting this merc did a cut and paste job on this years car and now are scrambling rb well who knows? As it stands we are n1 and merc do not like it well suck it up merc and get on with it and as for sassi if true that hes is talking and speculating then he needs to be scooled on rumour mungering that rat.
    I have read on an other forum that Sassi did talk, and that this ban will hit us hard

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I have read on an other forum that Sassi did talk, and that this ban will hit us hard
    Please send me link bro, ughhhhh that sucks, should'v got the wins while we had this loophole now that its close.... will have to rely on sc and vsc's if sassi squealed
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Sassi can talk he wants the car has been checked out inside and out and has passed.no fears

Rumors only

Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Sassi can talk he wants the car has been checked out inside and out and has passed.no fears
    Yup, I was thinking the same thing, but they closed this loophole after inspecting our car

So that was it?.... :(
    Please post the link to that rumor.....
    Oh God....I'm sick of that Mercedes tactics
    Last edited by Larry_Cule; 5th May 2018 at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    So that was it?.... :(
    Please post the link to that rumor.....
    Oh God....I'm sick of that Mercedes tactics
    It was written on an other f1 forum, from a guy with pretty good information..... I honestly think it's a rumor, but if it becomes the truth then I don't understand how you can let go someone with this much knowledge like Sassi to Merc

Sassi the italian snitch scary.

Can you please post the forum page?

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I highly doubt that your attitude has anything to do with our team winning or losing, but it has a lot to do with contributing to the mood on this forum.

+100000. Every time I now come to this forum, I have to sift through panic stricken, negative posts and reaction to every little article / rumors.

Last edited by vcs316; 6th May 2018 at 08:02.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

https://amp.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...mpression=true

Such a pity RB cry babies, they have Adrian newey & doesn’t know how to build a strong car.
    Still copied our sidepods last year.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...mpression=true

Such a pity RB cry babies, they have Adrian newey & doesn’t know how to build a strong car.
    Still copied our sidepods last year.
    lol i remember that twas' in singapore when the legend Seb poked fun at RB for that during post Quali interview. wouldn't be shocked to see rb closer in design to ferrari than haas
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Ferrari perfect the rest copy and when they get the copying wrong they cry foul what a bunch of douch bags.

Any news about Ferrari's upgrades for this Spanish GP?

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Any news about Ferrari's upgrades for this Spanish GP?
    Nothing at all, they might be under pressure since FIA keeps investigating and bringing in new rules to hinder them like that oil burning one. mirrors, battery, rear wing exhaust blowing etc that they are being accused off. sucks

Nothing at all, they might be under pressure since FIA keeps investigating and bringing in new rules to hinder them like that oil burning one. mirrors, battery, rear wing exhaust blowing etc that they are being accused off. sucks
    None of which was proved. FIA declared the car 100% legal. Apart from the minor mirror fix, there is no illegal component on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    None of which was proved. FIA declared the car 100% legal. Apart from the minor mirror fix, there is no illegal component on the car.
    thats true according to the rumors. but last year ferrari and every other team said the oil burn didn't effect them and we saw how drastically different ferrari's pace was on proper circuits compared to earlier in the season.

Now that they brought another dumb oil burn rule have to wait to see if it hurts the team yet again

thats true according to the rumors. but last year ferrari and every other team said the oil burn didn't effect them and we saw how drastically different ferrari's pace was on proper circuits compared to earlier in the season.

Now that they brought another dumb oil burn rule have to wait to see if it hurts the team yet again
    No rumors. It was official - https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/2...pc-not-illegal

They declared the car legal just after BAKU.

Mr. T says: Shut up you fools @ RB and Mercedes!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    No rumors. It was official - https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/2...pc-not-illegal

They declared the car legal just after BAKU.
    Amus still talking like ferrari factually are blowing or got caught in a loophole blowing the exhaust on the rear wing

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...egel-anblasen/

The aerodynamics grab for every straw. Even if he brings only three to four points downforce. And it costs a few kilojoules of energy from the battery. Since the Formula 1 drives with hybrid drive, the blowing of aerodynamic parts by the exhaust jet was no longer an issue.

The regulations require a tailpipe, which must be at least 25 centimeters below the rear wing. For this purpose, the tailpipe must be angled at a maximum of 5 degrees. Actually way too far to create an effect, one might think.

Just last year, some aerodynamicists have remembered the old artifice of using the exhaust gases to generate downforce. McLaren made the beginning and raped Honda to develop the engine to do so . Which has done more harm than good to the bottom line .

Ferrari and Renault still jumped on the bandwagon. Renault obviously. The tailpipe is at maximum height and has the maximum permitted angle of attack. Ferrari blows its exhaust gases on a ramp above the rear crash structure. From there the exhaust jet is directed upwards.
    rules are now said to be changed. not sure if its from spain forward or from next year. hopefully ferrari gets to keep their loophole exhaust blowing Technique then.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post

lol

[Sportbild] Helmut Marko: "The FIA looked very carefully at Ferrari and they said that everything is according the rules with the oil burn. Now there were rumors about the battery, but we weren‘t the ones telling the FIA about it. We think the Ferrari is legal."

#F1
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I hope no one is leaking anything about our car. I hate all these ex Ferrari employees who run their mouths.

Amus still talking like ferrari factually are blowing or got caught in a loophole blowing the exhaust on the rear wing

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...egel-anblasen/

rules are now said to be changed. not sure if its from spain forward or from next year. hopefully ferrari gets to keep their loophole exhaust blowing Technique then.
    Until FIA says its illegal, the car is deemed legal. No one has any clue of the secrets behind this year's car, except Ferrari. So, stay calm and be positive towards our team and its chances of winning a WDC + WCC after 10 odd years.