Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

silly question.... the testing done... do we use extra engines for this? or are these engines part of the 3 allocated ones?

Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    Seb did fastest lap in Q on S and he didn't use SS in race at all.
    you are correct....my bad...I was thinking of another race. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    silly question.... the testing done... do we use extra engines for this? or are these engines part of the 3 allocated ones?

We can use as many engines as we would like and it will NOT go towards the component allocation allotment.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    We can use as many engines as we would like and it will NOT go towards the component allocation allotment.

cheers!

I hope Ferrari puts aside a good engine for Kimi for next race We need a podium!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I hope Ferrari puts aside a good engine for Kimi for next race We need a podium!
    Podium? More like a win mate, that’s what we need
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I hope we will continue to wining, i cant stand another Merc or RB domination

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Podium? More like a win mate, that’s what we need
    Your right ! A win , or at least a 2nd, 3rd, Podium. Either driver will do just fine. I'd really like to see Kimi with a win.

We are desperate for the win in Monaco and Canada with AT LEAST one 1-2 finish.
    Also,if the battery rummors are true,the season is over if you ask me and Mercedes and Hamilton are world champions for the 5th time...

Test day 2 Barcelona...lunch time

GIO on HS tyres, BOT on softs

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdUF8fgXcAITvOW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    Also,if the battery rummors are true,the season is over if you ask me and Mercedes and Hamilton are world champions for the 5th time...
    it would seems to be true

FIA doesn’t have clarity in this issue neither evidence too. So without the above they can’t ban it or deem it illegal.
    If they do such thing ahead Monaco, then Ferrari should protest & be against any changes of Proposed FIA.

If they want to do such things, they can directly handover hanpionship trophy to Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    it would seems to be true
    Source??? None of them proved illegal till now. Except Ferrari mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Source??? None of them proved illegal till now. Except Ferrari mirrors.
    you know what they say, where there is some there is a fire

this would be the rumour

Ferrari had an illegal battery that could deploy more energy than regulations allow. FIA found out about it after Baku & banned it but did not penalized Ferrari in exchange for their support of the 2019 aero regulation changes.''
    Last edited by zike; 16th May 2018 at 11:49.

If that's true then we are doomed...
    No kidding.
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    you know what they say, where there is some there is a fire

this would be the rumour

Ferrari had an illegal battery that could deploy more energy than regulations allow. FIA found out about it after Baku & banned it but did not penalized Ferrari in exchange for their support of the 2019 aero regulation changes.''
    This has legs. Ferrari has long been against de-complicating the front wing and a sudden about-face on the 2019 regs seems fishy.

Dont believe anything you see/read, our car is legal mark my words.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 16th May 2018 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Dont believe antything you see/read, our car is legal mark my words.
    As you wish, I don't believe you.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Dont believe antything you see/read, our car is legal mark my words.
    You got any inside info?

You got any inside info?
    Nope, but if our car was illegal we would have been banned already and lose all the points. Mercedes is feeling the pressure, and that is why they are targeting us.

Red Bs and M-Bs mouthpieces at it again, time for FIA--hats to step in and muddy the waters even more................

Canada will show whether our success was mainly because of that illegal battery. It could be true though, there are many rumors and speculations regarding the matter...
    This sudden shift towards accepting FIA's proposals regarding a more simple front wing is not that concerning as agreeing for the MGU-H to be removed for the 2021 engine regulations.

Ferrari have also raised suspicions by their sudden agreement to the proposed aero rule changes for 2019 and for the removal of the MGU-H element of the engine in 2021.
    http://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrari...est-in-monaco/

I'm afraid they might have us by the balls now

Ferrari is inovation mercedes and others degregation lets protest the protest fi is a circus with big mouth ex employees talking way to much out of school especially ferrari ones they are useless x employees and the only way they can secure a job is to divolve ferrari information other wise they are on the scrap heap ferrari should hire more fia personel to combat this group of big mouths so called bocca grande in italian .

Seriously, can't you refrain from gloom and doom in this place?
    Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING you are discussing are RUMORS and yet it's like you just LOVE to talk about it and enjoy the possibility of chaos and death.

So Ferrari agreed to a number of proposed changes, that they were SUPPOSED to be against, and now (as someone put it) must have us by our @@.
    Noone is thinking that what happens is what have been happening since the beginning of time in F1, ie. politics, especially because of the 2020 and beyond rules, which, for Ferrari has everything to do with , oh , I don't know, ENGINE.

Give something to take something.
    No.. it has to do with our being cheats and caught red handed and now we might as well leave and hand over the title to Meec.

Seriously, what's with you people ?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

where there is smoke,,there is fire as well dude..
    Ferrari was flying in Bahrain,China,was decent in Australia race pace wice,and was quite good in Baku as well...
    and all of a sudden Mercs are dominating a race while Ferrari was slower than a Red Bull with a damaged front wing...
    Things are not looking good as you can see...
    Something in the rules hit us so hard that we are going to lose both championships even earlier than 2017.
    I'm just sick...

Your right ! A win , or at least a 2nd, 3rd, Podium. Either driver will do just fine. I'd really like to see Kimi with a win.
    which will come first, Kimi's win or Ham's DNF? why not both in the same race

Dont believe anything you see/read, our car is legal mark my words.
    Even if it is legal, the FIA will issue a directive, closing a loophole, rule clarification or whatever. This will be done to make sure they slow us down.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I am not yet worried, I fully expect Ferrari to come again fastest in Canada, will see what will happen in Monaco. You just dont lose that amazing speed like we had in China, Baku, also in qualy (Bahrain). Dont you worry we will get them soon. Our car is very strong still, it was just the tyres that werent on optimal temperature, the same as Mercedes had problems in Baku, China with sliding around. The one team that nail the setup will prevail and get on top of the tyres. I still see our new car having a more potential to unlock, because it is a revolution of a car with a brand new design with long-wheel base car. Mercedes has a car that was already very similar to last year, we have a new car philosophy, I see good times ahead of us. The light at the end of tunnel is near I think. Also now this Barcelona testing should help us a lot with understanding the car more.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Seriously, can't you refrain from gloom and doom in this place?
    Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING you are discussing are RUMORS and yet it's like you just LOVE to talk about it and enjoy the possibility of chaos and death.

So Ferrari agreed to a number of proposed changes, that they were SUPPOSED to be against, and now (as someone put it) must have us by our @@.
    Noone is thinking that what happens is what have been happening since the beginning of time in F1, ie. politics, especially because of the 2020 and beyond rules, which, for Ferrari has everything to do with , oh , I don't know, ENGINE.

Give something to take something.
    No.. it has to do with our being cheats and caught red handed and now we might as well leave and hand over the title to Meec.

Seriously, what's with you people ?
    well if it's true that our cheat about the so called "battery" gets banned, well the mercs will run with the WDC and WCC for sure, because that was our weapon to be on par with them.....without it we're prolly in the same boat powerwise as we were last year.....which was behind them

we'll see how the next TWO races will pan out in terms of one lap pace in Quali as well as top speed.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

where there is smoke,,there is fire as well dude..
    Ferrari was flying in Bahrain,China,was decent in Australia race pace wice,and was quite good in Baku as well...
    and all of a sudden Mercs are dominating a race while Ferrari was slower than a Red Bull with a damaged front wing...
    Things are not looking good as you can see...
    Something in the rules hit us so hard that we are going to lose both championships even earlier than 2017.
    I'm just sick...
    There is not even smoke.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve