Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

Hot rumor before practice
    The Scuderia Ferrari ENERGY STORE and Energy Recovery System will have an FIA installed HARDWARE system to prevent the "so-called extra battery power use" from this morning. This has been done in the wake of many complaints from Mercedes, Red Bull and Mercedes powered teams.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

apparently
    Mark Hughes has now also reported about the new hardware system placed on the Scuderia Ferrari.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Uh, if their are going to install additional monitoring hardware on Ferrari's car, then they should do it on all team.
    Why should Ferrari carry extra weight just because the other team are being idiotic?
    And who's to say other team are not doing that stuff?

This is really dumb.
    Maybe we should complain something about Merc and RB that require a 10kg hardware to monitor them

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Uh, if their are going to install additional monitoring hardware on Ferrari's car, then they should do it on all team.
    Why should Ferrari carry extra weight just because the other team are being idiotic?
    And who's to say other team are not doing that stuff?

This is really dumb.
    Maybe we should complain something about Merc and RB that require a 10kg hardware to monitor them

DONE!!!!!.....maybe???

Ferrari: is the battery legal, new FIA hardware on all the cars?

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/fe...chine-1041190/

Quote Originally Posted by roddick_andy View Post
    This is blatant targeting and in my opinion Ferrari needs to start throwing punches. It is all about politics now.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    This is blatant targeting and in my opinion Ferrari needs to start throwing punches. It is all about politics now.
    Keep Ferrari down and Merc and RB on top at all costs. The bias is so obvious. Time for Ferrari to create a breakaway series, heck they could even work together with Bernie. Finish sinking F1 with liberty at the helm.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Keep Ferrari down and Merc and RB on top at all costs. The bias is so obvious. Time for Ferrari to create a breakaway series, heck they could even work together with Bernie. Finish sinking F1 with liberty at the helm.
    Sad but true, turn away from F1 seems more and more logical...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

FIA wise at least we have Ross and the legend Todt looking out to make sure Ferrari is treated fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    FIA wise at least we have Ross and the legend Todt looking out to make sure Ferrari is treated fairly.
    Lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

When Merc/Red Bull are accused of circumventing the rules, the FIA response is- Oh let's wait and check it at the end of the season and ban the alleged 'trick' parts after they win the titles. When Ferrari is accused of circumventing the rules, the FIA response is- Oh you better not used that again in the next race or Oh you have to place this hardwareat in your car immediately.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    When Merc/Red Bull are accused of circumventing the rules, the FIA response is- Oh let's wait and check it at the end of the season and ban the alleged 'trick' parts after they win the titles. When Ferrari is accused of circumventing the rules, the FIA response is- Oh you better not used that again in the next race or Oh you have to place this hardwareat in your car immediately.

Nice.
    So true. But don't forget, RB and Merc like to use the "we can't change it now because of reliability issues" excuse. Bias!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

This is just a mercedes fass they can not handle getting beaten even lewis is stalling with his contract why? May be merc dominance coming to a slow halt well thats just to bad ferrari inovate and create merc is just a badge like there average road cars.

We will get more engine monitring next race.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/05/27/...for-next-race/

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post

Marchionne needs to bring the hammer down on Whiting.
    This is starting to annoy me.

Ferrari needs to grow a pair and have this "monitoring" mandated to all teams....not just Ferrari.

My god. Why are we the only ones taht are being monitored left and right? Isnt that you know, a BIT UNFAIR?

let's be honest we know this sport is a joke now.

Scuderia Ferrari informs that on May, 31st, Simone Resta will leave his position as Head of Vehicle Project Coordination at Scuderia Ferrari, to take on a different role with another F1 team
    Another Head of guy gone to another F1 team, pathetic contracts

Weird to see Simone Resta leave... Why would he do this?

The more I think about it, under Arrivabene we started to bring the team together and focussing on the work, not on the talk (Stefano was always finding excuses), but so many people start leaving.. I don't get it
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

he is gone to sauber thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    he is gone to sauber thank goodness
    Source?

If it’s definite that he is going to Sauber, then that is great for the Alfa Romeo/Sauber partnership, as well as keeping the Ferrari knowledge in the family. I very much hope it’s true, and I hope this can be mutually beneficial. He has been with us for many years, so I hope it’s positive and not leaving a hole in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Source?

If it’s definite that he is going to Sauber, then that is great for the Alfa Romeo/Sauber partnership, as well as keeping the Ferrari knowledge in the family. I very much hope it’s true, and I hope this can be mutually beneficial. He has been with us for many years, so I hope it’s positive and not leaving a hole in the team.
    https://www.sauberf1team.com/news/si...sauber-f1-team

here you go

and me too

OK...
    Another Mercedes 1-2 with LH lapping the whole field...

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    OK...
    Another Mercedes 1-2 with LH lapping the whole field...
    why???

i dont think we are cheating, but i dont like the way we let FIA treat us either

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    why???

i dont think we are cheating, but i dont like the way we let FIA treat us either
    I hope so man...
    But being treated like that is not boosting my hopes for the championship...

As for our battery not being legal thing, rumors say Allison and Sassi are the ones who complained to FIA. What Judas lol.

of course it was

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    of course it was

And yet, YET!!!!, the FIA did nothing from 2014 thru 2016 when Mercedes were so dominant. We win a couple of races and our opponents want scrutinization of the upmost minutia(mandated and upgraded ECU software reading) from the FIA to see if we are cheating??? Give me a break.

Oh!!! but it took more than two freakin years for the FIA to realize that Mercedes, along with RedBull, were running an illegal suspension system??? And yet within several races, we get slapped with an upgraded ECU FIA control module....which we passed during the Monaco GP...to further "watch" us during the Canadian GP.