Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 102122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1188

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

RaceFans.net analysis on current pecking order. Mercedes since 2014 is again leading the pack.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/06/...rari-quickest/

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    RaceFans.net analysis on current pecking order. Mercedes since 2014 is again leading the pack.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/06/...rari-quickest/

The points differentiation is not the same going into the summer break when compared to the years from 2014. We are 10pts behind in the WCC title as opposed to previous years going into the summer break. Yes, Mercedes is still leading the pack but we finally caught up to them....still very close for the WDC and WCC title.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The points differentiation is not the same going into the summer break when compared to the years from 2014. We are 10pts behind in the WCC title as opposed to previous years going into the summer break. Yes, Mercedes is still leading the pack but we finally caught up to them....still very close for the WDC and WCC title.
    Exactly.
    This is not a year to year analysis.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Ferrari have just announced another floor upgrade https://gptd.co/2vqgIPH

Ferrari have just announced another floor upgrade https://gptd.co/2vqgIPH
    aren't thy referring to the same floor at silverstone and not a new one, they usually go few weekends before tweeting about the updates, they did the same at canada about bargeboards and front wing after some races, people thought they were referring to new updates but they weren't just addressing parts already on the car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    aren't thy referring to the same floor at silverstone and not a new one, they usually go few weekends before tweeting about the updates, they did the same at canada about bargeboards and front wing after some races, people thought they were referring to new updates but they weren't just addressing parts already on the car
    imo talking about old floor update not any new ones planned
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I think it may be the Silverstone spec floor, we have kept our updates close to our chest so far so no reason to reveal our updates weeks before the next race.

And far away from spying cameras why is it always fi tech analysis on ferrari upgrades and rarely mercedes .

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    I think it may be the Silverstone spec floor, we have kept our updates close to our chest so far so no reason to reveal our updates weeks before the next race.
    100% it was, lol some f1 news sites are crazy for some clicks its the driest month for them in a long time

RUMORS so don't take as fact

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Ferrari will try to use the wastegate solution tested in Hockenheim and also there will be new features in the floor and a new diffuser
    According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the new Ferrari Spec 3 has improved its efficiency and also a power increase. It has a newly developed turbo charger and a newly developed MGU-H. It will debut in Spa
    Sportbild it‘s also written that Ferrari’s Spec 3 will either debut in Spa or Monza.
    https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc

Lets pray its true and we can win some races eventually when this badluck rain finally goes away

looks a bit familiar, not sure where but i swear i seen this before in a better color too

new mirrors for rb

looks a bit familiar, not sure where but i swear i seen this before in a better color too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlNvV1fX0AApgcB.jpg new mirrors for rb
    ha, ha.....i guess even the so called AERO GURU.....adrian newey has to copy stuff from our car, a car that's been designed by some SUPER TALENTED people back in Maranello.....shame on you Newey, SHAME....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

RB has copied lots of stuff from Ferrari. Looks like we might have the new Newey.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    RB has copied lots of stuff from Ferrari. Looks like we might have the new Newey.
    Gosh I hope so. Back in the day, the only way to beat Schumi's right foot was with an Adrian Newey designed car.

Ferrari better make sure we NEVER lose that genius Binotto

Kimi's car running the straight rear wing. No "W09" rear wing at the moment.

Bottas to try the Spec 3 engine for Hamilton. Bottas will take grid penalties.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13...-grid-bag-ploy

Now it seems the Ferrari pre-race tactics have caught the eyes of some. Ferrari are using a dry-ice pack on the camera and some believe it could be too cool off the air intake chamber for that initial boost (turbo engines benefit from cold air) and or to hide 2 mysterious buttons that have appeared on the steering wheel albeit being covered by the outer material...

I read about this on the italian media 1st a day or so ago.

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/fe...nuovo/3162305/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlNvV1fX0AApgcB.jpg new mirrors for rb
    I wonder if Ferrari have tested out this solution of having the mirror support from the traditional location. I know our mirror support got banned from the HALO..

I wonder if Ferrari have tested out this solution of having the mirror support from the traditional location. I know our mirror support got banned from the HALO..
    I would really like to know too!, from as far as i can remember ferrari never had the traditional mirror supoort aero structure that mercs and rb run now to compare with the halo ones currently

I would really like to know too!, from as far as i can remember ferrari never had the traditional mirror supoort aero structure that mercs and rb run now to compare with the halo ones currently

The mirror support (Ferrari) DID NOT get banned. The winglet coming off the support got banned.

The mirror support (Ferrari) DID NOT get banned. The winglet coming off the support got banned.
    Yes it was a winglet, it is also supporting the end of the mirror if you look at the picture.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13...as-been-banned

Possible new engine (spec 3) for vettel and hamilton

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...t-spa/3163069/

Possible new engine (spec 3) for vettel and hamilton

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...t-spa/3163069/
    What about Kimi? He surly needs a new spec engine as the engine number two that he currently runs in his car is a spec 1 engine as well due to him needing to have it replaced before spec 2 was ready

So they should give him a spec 3 one with a little bit more power me thinks, NO?
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    What about Kimi? He surly needs a new spec engine as the engine number two that he currently runs in his car is a spec 1 engine as well due to him needing to have it replaced before spec 2 was ready

So they should give him a spec 3 one with a little bit more power me thinks, NO?
    I'd imagine. I certainly hope. He needs that HP to take points away from Gangsta Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post

Kimi with a spec 3 with more power probably not allowed. He's liable to beat the pants off the Seb man! Again I believe ; either driver on pole and 1st. place will be great, Ferrari needs WCC this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hallelujah if true, its way overdue, should'v had updates at monza but i hope these work especially since it'l be wetin singapore and ferrari need to find a fix for wet conditions

Hallelujah if true, its way overdue, should'v had updates at monza but i hope these work especially since it'l be wetin singapore and ferrari need to find a fix for wet conditions
    Remember the exhaust/wastegate they tested in FP1 Germany.

Hopefully, we will see it in Singapore.

https://d2d0b2rxqzh1q5.cloudfront.ne...1ec74bdd5b.jpg

Im waiting for it since i saw it!!!!
    BUT there are some questions. Did it give us the expected results? Is it for specific tracks like high downforce ???
    It will be so nice to see using it because it will mean that it will give us something special !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

https://d2d0b2rxqzh1q5.cloudfront.ne...1ec74bdd5b.jpg

lol i want ferrari to have big updates like mercs so anything and everything i hope is updated