Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10212223242526272829303132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,029 of 1029

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

RaceFans.net analysis on current pecking order. Mercedes since 2014 is again leading the pack.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/06/...rari-quickest/

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    RaceFans.net analysis on current pecking order. Mercedes since 2014 is again leading the pack.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/06/...rari-quickest/

The points differentiation is not the same going into the summer break when compared to the years from 2014. We are 10pts behind in the WCC title as opposed to previous years going into the summer break. Yes, Mercedes is still leading the pack but we finally caught up to them....still very close for the WDC and WCC title.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The points differentiation is not the same going into the summer break when compared to the years from 2014. We are 10pts behind in the WCC title as opposed to previous years going into the summer break. Yes, Mercedes is still leading the pack but we finally caught up to them....still very close for the WDC and WCC title.
    Exactly.
    This is not a year to year analysis.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Ferrari have just announced another floor upgrade https://gptd.co/2vqgIPH

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ferrari have just announced another floor upgrade https://gptd.co/2vqgIPH
    aren't thy referring to the same floor at silverstone and not a new one, they usually go few weekends before tweeting about the updates, they did the same at canada about bargeboards and front wing after some races, people thought they were referring to new updates but they weren't just addressing parts already on the car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    aren't thy referring to the same floor at silverstone and not a new one, they usually go few weekends before tweeting about the updates, they did the same at canada about bargeboards and front wing after some races, people thought they were referring to new updates but they weren't just addressing parts already on the car
    imo talking about old floor update not any new ones planned
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I think it may be the Silverstone spec floor, we have kept our updates close to our chest so far so no reason to reveal our updates weeks before the next race.

And far away from spying cameras why is it always fi tech analysis on ferrari upgrades and rarely mercedes .

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    I think it may be the Silverstone spec floor, we have kept our updates close to our chest so far so no reason to reveal our updates weeks before the next race.
    100% it was, lol some f1 news sites are crazy for some clicks its the driest month for them in a long time