Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1188

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

The updates that are not working are for the next year car! They are good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    The updates that are not working are for the next year car! They are good stuff.
    One update that is working great is letting Kimi race! We get a win !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    We are talking about those before.

Excellent. I've been waiting for that update to work since Australia.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    But what about those before? No idea what that meant?

lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

But what about those before? No idea what that meant?
    Whatever do you mean?

Disappointed Since 2010

Whatever do you mean?
    NasI #1143 post?

Mexican GP (Friday Practice)

Lovely pics Tifosi. Thank you for posting.

Forza Jules

Mexican GP (FP3 & Qualifying)

Last edited by tifosi1993; 29th October 2018 at 13:16.

Mexican GP (Race)

Last edited by tifosi1993; 29th October 2018 at 13:16.

Grazie tifosi, great images!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Grazie tifosi, great images!
    It's worth coming here just for the Tifosi pictures! Thanks always!

Honestly we have to underline the amazing job made by our PU department.
    To recover from 5 five years Mercedes domination and now being the best performance / reliability power unit is a huge achievement.
    Honda and Renault are far behind and they aren't small companies at all !

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmito View Post
    Honestly we have to underline the amazing job made by our PU department.
    To recover from 5 five years Mercedes domination and now being the best performance / reliability power unit is a huge achievement.
    Honda and Renault are far behind and they aren't small companies at all !
    Yeah great reliability this year...!! Kudos to PU team.

AMuS Schmidt: "Here Ferrari needs to learn from Mercedes. In that aspect Mercedes is very brutal. If something does not work, they sit together on Monday. There are no excuses there, the weaknesses are discussed and most of the time solved for the next race."

AMuS Schmidt: "After the summer break, only one Ferrari upgrade (front wing) worked, everything else was bad. Now they need to find out why. If Ferrari would have seen the problem sooner, I think the championship would have been still exciting."
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

If that’s the case, ferrari did revert to old package which is still efficient than mercs with upgrades package.
    I take it as positive sign for 2019. Now they can find why the new haven’t delivered with enough data.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If that’s the case, ferrari did revert to old package which is still efficient than mercs with upgrades package.
    I take it as positive sign for 2019. Now they can find why the new haven’t delivered with enough data.
    NO, it is still worrysome that year over year, after the summer break, the Ferrari upgrades are actually DOWNGRADES and we’ve seen it time and time again......this is not something new!!!

We just got a bit lucky this year that our OLD spec car, previous to ALL these downgrades actually is still pretty fast, as fast as the Merc with ALL their upgrades....

One can only think where we’d be if we had left the car alone after the summer break? Our downgrades including the new rear suspension we had for a while made our car chew the heck of our tires as we’ve seen from Monza onwards; so this coupled with less mistakes from Seb, I think we would have had a good shot at BOTH WDC and WCC this year.....oh well, as they say, .....live and learn

TSN MODS

To all members

Swearing must be all filtered/starred out please. Will hand out warnings, but if keep doing it, suspensions, then final, ban. Please take note of the rules and the warnings.
    Last edited by Rob; 1st November 2018 at 17:52.
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

If we take the WCC then we can say we had the best package which in reality proves we are a team to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by sxviper698 View Post
    If we take the WCC then we can say we had the best package which in reality proves we are a team to beat.
    It’s gonna be hard with only 2 races to go

If we had left the car alone after the summer break and NOT used the downgrades, then maybe we would have had a shot at WCC, but who knew at Ferrari that the upgraded parts would slow the car down.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Don't want to be a kill-joy but the likelihood of us taking the WCC is pretty much impossible in the last two races, even with a Merc DNF. I also find it hard to believe that it took until Austin to realise that the 'upgrades' didn't work. Was Kvyat being employed on the simulator instead of Giovinazzi, who seemed to be able to identify problems? I also hope that Kvyat won't be taking any sensitive info to Toro Rosso/Red Bull after his time at Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    NO, it is still worrysome that year over year, after the summer break, the Ferrari upgrades are actually DOWNGRADES and we’ve seen it time and time again......this is not something new!!!

We just got a bit lucky this year that our OLD spec car, previous to ALL these downgrades actually is still pretty fast, as fast as the Merc with ALL their upgrades....

One can only think where we’d be if we had left the car alone after the summer break? Our downgrades including the new rear suspension we had for a while made our car chew the heck of our tires as we’ve seen from Monza onwards; so this coupled with less mistakes from Seb, I think we would have had a good shot at BOTH WDC and WCC this year.....oh well, as they say, .....live and learn

TSN MODS

To all members

Swearing must be all filtered/starred out please. Will hand out warnings, but if keep doing it, suspensions, then final, ban. Please take note of the rules and the warnings.
    THAT was not swearing. He used alpha numeric characters to interpret THE word; so technically is NOT a real swear word; but to you english people may be i guess....LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Don't want to be a kill-joy but the likelihood of us taking the WCC is pretty much impossible in the last two races, even with a Merc DNF. I also find it hard to believe that it took until Austin to realise that the 'upgrades' didn't work. Was Kvyat being employed on the simulator instead of Giovinazzi, who seemed to be able to identify problems? I also hope that Kvyat won't be taking any sensitive info to Toro Rosso/Red Bull after his time at Ferrari.
    yup, agree with ya....the WCC is most likely LOST also; we need three DNF's from the mercedes....two in coming race and one in the last one and we HAVE to score maximum points....1-2 in both races

pretty unlikely and hard to do if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari458 View Post
    yup, agree with ya....the WCC is most likely LOST also; we need three DNF's from the mercedes....two in coming race and one in the last one and we HAVE to score maximum points....1-2 in both races

pretty unlikely and hard to do if you ask me
    As our friend said, I don't want to be partybreaker, but I don't think that will happen... Use these two races to teat whatever needs/can be tested for 2019 and come strong and brutal as hell from 1st race next year!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    As our friend said, I don't want to be partybreaker, but I don't think that will happen... Use these two races to teat whatever needs/can be tested for 2019 and come strong and brutal as hell from 1st race next year!
    The race is a race, great watching and wanting your team on the podium and maybe even a win. Two more , I wish there were more.

The race is a race, great watching and wanting your team on the podium and maybe even a win. Two more , I wish there were more.
    It would be nice to think we could win the last two races and the WCC, Brembo, but I think our hopes have already been shattered so it's probably best that there aren't too many more races this season. You'll have to contain your excitement until Felipe takes to the grid in FE in December! racingbradley will be overcome with excitement too!

Great way to pass the winter break watching F-E esp. with Felipe and the other former F1 drivers.

Brazilian GP (Friday Practice)

Brazilian GP (FP3 & Qualifying)