Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1188

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yo may have a VERY good point there....so if that's the case, Ferrari have A LOT on their plate to fix those issues.....NOT that would matter for next year (as pirelli will NOT have a GAZILLION color band tires any more, it will be only SOFT, MEDIUM AND HARD....dont' know the exact color, but they will ONLY use 3 different tires as opposed to what is it now, 10????....LOL)

but if we want to win more races this year (WDC i'm afraid is out of the question) then we have to fix our issues we have with the SOFTEST TIRES.....OR fully concentrate on 2019
    i believe there will be three color choices, but it will still be hypers all the way to super hards or whatever it is, through out the year depending on the circuit they just rebrand the 3 choices of tyres for that weekend as soft medium and hard
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

If Ferrari were caught breaking the rules than obviously i dont have a problem with them banning it, as long as FIA were not feeding Merc tech info in order to validate why ferrari engine and battery was within the rules earlier in the year because then mercs could have worked it out for themselves and even found a way to show FIA why ferrari's trick is a cheat or something like that, also mercs new updates need further looking into same way every tiny detail went into ferrari when the team was barely a 1tenth quicker than merc first half of the season and the paddock flipped on its head.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

He looks really happy that they were able to fit him in for a much-needed dental appointment.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    He looks really happy that they were able to fit him in for a much-needed dental appointment.
    Lol!! when i saw this pic next an article of fia i got horror movie vibes from it combined with dr evil, and ham as his diva son

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    If Ferrari were caught breaking the rules than obviously i dont have a problem with them banning it, as long as FIA were not feeding Merc tech info in order to validate why ferrari engine and battery was within the rules earlier in the year because then mercs could have worked it out for themselves and even found a way to show FIA why ferrari's trick is a cheat or something like that, also mercs new updates need further looking into same way every tiny detail went into ferrari when the team was barely a 1tenth quicker than merc first half of the season and the paddock flipped on its head.
    We did probably break the rules, but I think Merc helped FIA to discover it

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    That’s what we get with today’s technology....rival teams were using GPS data to monitor our power throughout the circuit, and all of a sudden we had way more power then they were, Mercedes

If this would have happen 10-15 years ago nobody would have known we were cheating as there was no such technology to track another cars power throughout the lap

So now that we lost our advantage we’re back to square one with Merc having HALF a second on us.....so we just have to work harder (within the rules this time) and bring our A game come 2019, as this season I’m afraid is over
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

That’s what we get with today’s technology....rival teams were using GPS data to monitor our power throughout the circuit, and all of a sudden we had way more power then they were, Mercedes

If this would have happen 10-15 years ago nobody would have known we were cheating as there was no such technology to track another cars power throughout the lap

So now that we lost our advantage we’re back to square one with Merc having HALF a second on us.....so we just have to work harder (within the rules this time) and bring our A game come 2019, as this season I’m afraid is over
    I honestly don't think we broke any rules. We found a loophole and after the 1st sensor, which was months ago, we were deemed legal. Credit to Ferrari for "exploiting that loophole." I am a firm believer of finding and exploiting loopholes......it is not cheating. If you ain't finding loopholes, you're not trying hard enough.

Now this 2nd sensor, prior to Singapore, closed that loophole. Zike, maybe your right with re: to "someone" running to the FIA and telling them to "dig deeper" or "put this 2nd sensor at this specific place in the PU"....but you and I have no way of proving that.....just a gut feeling eh???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Two ex Ferrari employees feeding info to Merc / FIA,sore loosers.
    Last edited by Golfsmith; 3rd October 2018 at 18:06.

is it Halloween already?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9f3KBWsAA3s7I.jpg

Some new infos on 2021 F1 cars: Wheelbase set to be limited to 340 cm making cars 20-30 cm shorter than now. Fuel flow to be increased to 110 kg/h which results in louder & more powerful cars (way over 1000hp).
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Tifosi 1993 makes it worth being here! Thanks always!

yo may have a VERY good point there....so if that's the case, Ferrari have A LOT on their plate to fix those issues.....NOT that would matter for next year (as pirelli will NOT have a GAZILLION color band tires any more, it will be only SOFT, MEDIUM AND HARD....dont' know the exact color, but they will ONLY use 3 different tires as opposed to what is it now, 10????....LOL)

but if we want to win more races this year (WDC i'm afraid is out of the question) then we have to fix our issues we have with the SOFTEST TIRES.....OR fully concentrate on 2019
    Pirelli will still use at least 7 compounds but they will only be labled Hard, Medium and Soft. There will still be a difference at every circuit. The soft tyre at Monaco will still be something close to the hypersofts this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Pirelli will still use at least 7 compounds but they will only be labled Hard, Medium and Soft. There will still be a difference at every circuit. The soft tyre at Monaco will still be something close to the hypersofts this year.
    OH, ok so we're still DOOMED next year too if we ain't gonna fix the problem we have with the softer tires as in, we cannot birng them up to temp as fast as the Mercs do.....and that is crucial for an optimum lap time
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

New livery

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Give credit to Philip Morris. Legal way of advertising their cigarettes.
    Seeing the car peppered in those ugly decals just adds insult to injury at this point in the season.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Seeing the car peppered in those ugly decals just adds insult to injury at this point in the season.
    This right on the heels of SM dying from causes related to smoking as I understand.

Question...
    was this Philip Morris campaign always scheduled to start at this date?
    is anyone on here in the know?

'Mission Win now' Proper campaign

While Merc focus is the bring updates and make them fastest, our focus is new paint job.... Excellent

While Merc focus is the bring updates and make them fastest, our focus is new paint job.... Excellent
    New paint job that brings lots of million dollars until 2021....

New Floor

Quote Originally Posted by gvera View Post
    New paint job that brings lots of million dollars until 2021....
    More money for Ferrari to waste. Nobody does less with more in this sport.

Edit: I guess it's not entirely a waste as that money no doubt ends up in the pockets of a very few, so there are your winners here.

Yeah cause the same people who do updates will be doing the livery deals.....don't talk rubbish.
    Forza Ferrari

Rear wing looks good, all red was bland

we need to go back to the foundations, something is clearly not matching up correctly between maranello and on track

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    we need to go back to the foundations, something is clearly not matching up correctly between maranello and on track
    The foundation of Ferrari is testing their cars on track at Fiorano, before the season, during the season, and after the season. When they signed away that aspect of their DNA for free money from the FIA, they sold their soul, and have never been the same.