Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: SF71H 2018 Contender

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think it is just for break balance & feel of it. As its not there on Kimi’s car.
    Most probably yes. But so much has been said about it, plus how seb tried to cover it from the media.....lol

I think it is just for break balance & feel of it. As its not there on Kimi’s car.
    I think there's one on Kimi's car too, it's just the guys have managed to make it invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I think there's one on Kimi's car too, it's just the guys have managed to make it invisible.
    If they tried to made invisible on Kimi’s car, why not on seb’s car???
    Also on other note, if Ferrari feel it’s illegal they would have made it invisible or not using it on seb’s car.

FIA's and media's bias shows how trash they are.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Also on other note, if Ferrari feel it’s illegal they would have made it invisible or not using it on seb’s car.
    Or Seb could have put the wheel back in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

it was a joke lol, you know, literally invisible.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lauda, toto, crying hamilton all visited Nikolas Tombazis who might have agenda against ferrari or that they will hire later this year looking to find a way to keep Seb and ferrari far behind just like last years oil burning that killed any chance for ferrari
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

If that was to happen then screw f1 ferrari will leave and leave they will they are not bluffing in italy the talk is that morally they have already left.

Vettel's mystery 3rd paddle on his steering wheel; possibilities from Motosport (Scarbs)

Why does Vettel's Ferrari have an extra paddle on the steering wheel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPK-HsPHts

Turrini said that Ferrari is not worried about the FIA’s clampdown on exhaust blowing. In Maranello they said: "if people in the paddock think that we are only strong because of a trick, they are mistaken and don’t know anything.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Wow that’s sound great !

Good for now. What puzzles me still is, FIA did restrict or clampdown on exhaust blowing after this Ferrari 3rd paddle of car5 that too after scrutinising Ferrari & Renault cars.
    So FIA felt something or one of the team using such system.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    FIA's and media's bias shows how trash they are.
    I totally agree with that. I hope Ferrari can come back this weekend, but they have to be flawless, because Mercedes and Red Bull are right there. I think this could be Ferrar's year to lose the championship if they don't get it perfect. I prefer not to see a repeat of last year. Of course, don't misinterpret me. I hope they win.
    I have yet to meet anyone quite so stubborn as myself and animated by this overpowering passion that leaves me no time for thought or anything else. I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars.
    Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by brawnydog View Post
    I totally agree with that. I hope Ferrari can come back this weekend, but they have to be flawless, because Mercedes and Red Bull are right there. I think this could be Ferrar's year to lose the championship if they don't get it perfect. I prefer not to see a repeat of last year. Of course, don't misinterpret me. I hope they win.
    Exactly my point. This year SC, strategy, reliability is a playing key factors.
    Ferrari need to be smart & active. It’s ferrari’s to loose the championship given the car & two drivers form.

Really I would appreciate if VET doesn’t do Shumy Chopps to Kimi, he needs him second for better strategy

Let’s hope we can keep winning poles

Quote Originally Posted by brawnydog View Post
    Feel the same, all these bumbling pit calls and slow reaction time to SC, undercuts/overcuts, need to change i hope this race is the most perfect boring race with Seb & Kimi : P1 & P2

is Turrin a reliable source of info?

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Like any other,sometimes he's correct,others no !!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Imo No , he is very bias pro Italia/Ferrari

Using google translate small quote from the Seb:
    Coming back to the present, Vettel tries to hide in view of the Baku race. We are not the favorites. In my opinion we will see three cars at the same level and, as always, the difference will be made only by the details
    Mercs are said to have some serrated wing or something like that at the rear

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Using google translate small quote from the Seb:

Mercs are said to have some serrated wing or something like that at the rear
    Ferrari tested spoon type rear wing in China fp1 & fp2 for baku. They brought the same here too4FDB2B35-98FA-4CD5-B3D0-D392C52A4DE8.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    Lol great !

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post

New front wing
    Attachment 7423
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Good for now. What puzzles me still is, FIA did restrict or clampdown on exhaust blowing after this Ferrari 3rd paddle of car5 that too after scrutinising Ferrari & Renault cars.
    So FIA felt something or one of the team using such system.
    They didn't find anything. They just want to make sure that nobody uses special maps for aero benefit

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    They didn't find anything. They just want to make sure that nobody uses special maps for aero benefit
    Ok that’s cool then.

Does anyone have any information for the gains or works done on the #2 PU for this year to be introduced after the one they ve started the season with?

It’s already the 4th race now and if its need to be ready in the following 3races it must already be working hardly fulltime on the bench to be sure thats its reliable and as powerfull as requested for 7 weekend (practice, quali and races)

Ferrari car declared 100% legal by FIA

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...r_not_illegal/