Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 132425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1705

Thread: Barcelona Testing 2018

I think, based on today, we are still doomed

Quote Originally Posted by MRRabbit View Post
    LMAO are we still doomed or can we now wait till Australia finish line atleast before judging?
    Wait for a quick lap from hamilton this afternoon. then we'll be doomed again!

Quote Originally Posted by scudieros View Post
    Wait for a quick lap from hamilton this afternoon. then we'll be doomed again!
    Yep exactly when track has rubbered in more and there is higher temps so obvious time improvements but people will ignore that!

Quote Originally Posted by MRRabbit View Post
    LMAO are we still doomed or can we now wait till Australia finish line atleast before judging?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    I think, based on today, we are still doomed

Honda 1:17:75!!!....not bad.

he cut the chicane??

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Again ,let's relax a bit. I will celebrate when i see P1 in Q3 in Australia
    It’s either season over or we’ll win everything in this forum. People can’t seem to just... wait and see before drawing conclusions

84 Laps and the realisation we have decent speed, and all before lunchtime. Enjoy your lunch folks.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Honda 1:17:80!!!....not bad.
    Again this shows, still Ferrari is sandbagging. No way diff could be .7ths between these two.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Again this shows, still Ferrari is sandbagging. No way diff could be .7ths between these two.
    Time disallowed

Honda 1:17:75!!!....not bad.
    17:8 ???
    I see 18:8 !!!!!!!???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Time disallowed
    Even if it’s disallowed. That’s a lap time on their cards right.

He cut the chicane.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Even if it’s disallowed. That’s a lap time on their cards right.
    Not really, it was disallowed because he cut the chicane.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    He cut the chicane.
    yep

84 Laps and the realisation we have decent speed, and all before lunchtime. Enjoy your lunch folks.
    I will thanks

Ferrari has also topped the speed traps every day in testing, I believe, this is a very good sign - but depends on if others are sandbagging.

Guys, stop celebrating so early. Yes, its an amazing lap. But, we dont know what Mercedes can do. I am cautiously optimistic.
    Also, having a fast car in Qualifying does not win you a world championship, you need a good and a well balanced race car.
    I have a feeling we have an ace up our sleeve. IF my feelings are right, it will be great.
    I want our team to win so bad, and win it with just destroying everyone. Just blow everyone away.

LUNCHTIME!!

As usual, we wont know NOTHING until Saturday 6pm Melbourne grand prix time.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    A lot of you saying this is testing and we are reading too much into this, and that teams are sandbagging and things like that.
    In testing, you really cant test a part at 80% of its operating parameters, then it is not testing. You really cannot test a engine about its reliability if you really cannot push it. James Allison said it too, there is not sandbagging in testing. It will not be a propper test if teams sandbag.

Also, this forum is our home, its our support, its the place where we can talk about our worries. Some people are worried, some are not. Maybe some worried people are writing their thoughts, and see if others will give them a reason why these thoughts are not right. So, please, lets respect each other and not scold each other.
    They have been sandbagging!!!! (times today)

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Guys, stop celebrating so early. Yes, its an amazing lap. But, we dont know what Mercedes can do. I am cautiously optimistic.
    Also, having a fast car in Qualifying does not win you a world championship, you need a good and a well balanced race car.
    I have a feeling we have an ace up our sleeve. IF my feelings are right, it will be great.
    I want our team to win so bad, and win it with just destroying everyone. Just blow everyone away.
    They are sandbagging!!!! (have yet to see their potential)

Word of the day: SANDBAGGING!!!

84 laps and 1st place can't ask for much more than that

They have been sandbagging!!!! (times today)

They are sandbagging!!!! (have yet to see their potential)

Word of the day: SANDBAGGING!!!
    Word of yestday: doomed

Lunchtime laps.....and times.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXw9XaHX0AgOOv-.jpg

#F1 Testing in #Barcelona so far, 6.5 days:
    #Ferrari fastest, #Vettel also leads with 539 laps
    #RedBull ahead #Mercedes yet, #McLaren behind #ToroRosso powered by Honda.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXxBSV0WkAAQurs.jpg

Been chatting to a few of the spy photographers. Apparently there’s a lot of interest in Ferrari’s rear end. Some suggestions of a version of something resembling a double diffuser. Unconfirmed if it is what is thought but I found it interesting nevertheless
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Now that im thinking it a bit more, this 1:17:1 doesnt looks so impressive.And the reason is K Mags 1:18:3 on ss.And he did a better one on the next one but he didnt finish it and enter the pits.So he could go even faster on ss.O us and hs?? We can assume that he could enter in the mid 1:17s. So the 1:17:1 is not so impressive in full qualy sim. The question is how much more did Seb had ???!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...timate-morning

MONTMELO, Spain -- Ferrari signalled its intent on the penultimate morning of pre-season testing by setting a new Circuit de Catalunya track record, nearly 0.9s clear of the previous record set by Daniel Ricciardo on Wednesday.

Sebastian Vettel was back behind the wheel of the Ferrari on Thursday and the four-time world champion was given the task of testing the three softest tyre compounds over short runs. Vettel typically alternated between quick laps and cool-down laps over five-laps, improving on his best lap each time out of the pits as he cycled through the super-soft compound, the ultra-soft and finally Pirelli's new hyper-soft.

Track temperatures were lower than Wednesday and with next to no wind the conditions lent themselves to a quick lap on Pirelli's softest rubber. Vettel took full advantage and his fastest lap was a 1:17.182 on the second of two hyper-soft runs before lunch. If that wasn't impressive enough, there was a hint of more to come as his fastest first and final sectors came on different laps to best overall time -- meaning his ultimate lap would be even quicker.

The lap time sets a new benchmark for rivals Mercedes and Red Bull to chase with just one and a half days remaining of the test.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

In my earlier posting I said Ferrari has got a good car and I refrained from making comments over the past few days because it seems people watch other car performance and say we are domed rather than look at what Ferrari is doing (I chose to keep away in 2018 from negative energy people ), Last year we had a good car, I also said they will compete. Looking at the testing that was done last November I knew Ferrari will product a better car this year in the aerodynamic department and they have not disappoint. Please look again at this year car from the front wing to the rear they are all in sync, this Ferrari is so smooth and well made. My only concern is in the engine department and I hope they have fixed the issues that bugged the team down. This Ferrari will compete trust me. from the out side its a better fine tuned of last year's car which we all know was a good car