Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1705

Thread: Barcelona Testing 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    This forum is quickly turning into a British based media echo chamber, I really don't know why I keep coming back ...
    Full doom and gloom on Wednesday ...
    Short hype yesterday followed by the doom and gloom people grasping onto any bad news they can find...
    People the team looks relaxed, and most importantly it is way to soon to jump to any conclusions
    It is not British Media, its data that tells you this. Even Seb said they need to figure out the car! So it tells you a lot!

I think Kimis doing a race sim now be interesting to compare his to Sebs

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Kimi probably sleeping, has he done the least laps this two weeks? from full time drivers, i hope ferrari didnt just rehire him because he is mostly a meme these days. If we somehow get back to being faster than RB hopefully we can get dani R next year
    I don’t get this, do you honestly believe that the car is ready, so are mechanics but it’s Kimi who’s saying wait guys, I’m not in a mood to jump into the cockpit?

Extremely slow first stint on SS:

out (SS) 1:23.5 1:23.7 1:24.7 1:23.7 1:24.1 1:23.7 1:24.2 1:24.9 BOX out (M)

This guy is usually bias but says
    Karun Chandhok
    Watching at Turn 9 - the Mercedes seems to have the edge on Red Bull and Ferrari in the high speed right hander. Bottas on the medium tyre on a heavy long run, has a much smaller lift off throttle than Ricciardo or Kimi
    im not sure where turn 9 is, is it just before the last three corners?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Karun Chandhok
    Just before the second DRS zone (back straight)

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Just before the second DRS zone (back straight)
    thank you
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    It is not British Media, its data that tells you this. Even Seb said they need to figure out the car! So it tells you a lot!
    That is not the way Seb said it, why are you twisting Seb's word and taking it as Ferrari is in trouble. what do you expect Seb to say! tell the whole world the car is good. We have so many doomed and gloom people on this forum There should be a vote button on this forum

Karun Chandhok
    Where did he mentioned Ferrari in his quote
    (14:04 I'm watching down at Turn 9, and the Mercedes looks absolutely immense through here. Despite obviously carrying more fuel on board, the car looks really fast - Bottas has the tiniest of lifts of the throttle.

It’s nice to finally see Alonso on track and true to form he’s not short of commitment. He tried to go into Turn 9 flat but the car won’t take it and he has to have a quick lift near the apex to avoid running out of road.
    Karun Chandho)

This is the full quote from Autosport so where did you get this.

"Watching at Turn 9 - the Mercedes seems to have the edge on Red Bull and Ferrari in the high speed right hander. Bottas on the medium tyre on a heavy long run, has a much smaller lift off throttle than Ricciardo or Kimi"

ESPN Nate Sanders:

Interesting chat today at Mercedes. Spoke to a team member who says the belief is Red Bull, not Ferrari, is the closest to them at the moment. Several familiar looking parts on the Red Bull have caught the attention of Mercedes engineers this week.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    ESPN Nate Sanders:

Interesting chat today at Mercedes. Spoke to a team member who says the belief is Red Bull, not Ferrari, is the closest to them at the moment. Several familiar looking parts on the Red Bull have caught the attention of Mercedes engineers this week.
    Just by looking at parts? if only parts win races Red Bull will have won the last 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    Where did he mentioned Ferrari in his quote
    (14:04 I'm watching down at Turn 9, and the Mercedes looks absolutely immense through here. Despite obviously carrying more fuel on board, the car looks really fast - Bottas has the tiniest of lifts of the throttle.

It’s nice to finally see Alonso on track and true to form he’s not short of commitment. He tried to go into Turn 9 flat but the car won’t take it and he has to have a quick lift near the apex to avoid running out of road.
    Karun Chandho)

This is the full quote from Autosport so where did you get this.

"Watching at Turn 9 - the Mercedes seems to have the edge on Red Bull and Ferrari in the high speed right hander. Bottas on the medium tyre on a heavy long run, has a much smaller lift off throttle than Ricciardo or Kimi"
    https://twitter.com/karunchandhok/st...07971495911430 lol

Calm down guys, testing times arent important, we will see in 2 weeks time what will happen. I think Ferrari is sandbagging like crazy (last year they shown their cards in testing), I just cant believe that we fallen behind RBR. Come Australia I have a good feeling that we will be on par with the Mercedes, but thats just my opinion. :)

Has ferrari brought or tried any new bits or parts this week that anyone knows of?

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Calm down guys, testing times arent important, we will see in 2 weeks time what will happen. I think Ferrari is sandbagging like crazy (last year they shown their cards in testing), I just cant believe that we fallen behind RBR. Come Australia I have a good feeling that we will be on par with the Mercedes, but thats just my opinion. :)
    I have good feelings too in Melbourne ferrari will jump mercedes...My opininon

I think after 10 years of failure its easy to be doom and gloom. I suppose we will find out in Australia, but I am not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I think after 10 years of failure its easy to be doom and gloom. I suppose we will find out in Australia, but I am not holding my breath.
    Really has been ten years :O , sheesh. I know legend Sergio M won't be happy if this turns out to be another 2015/2016, so they will have to prove it to him too when it comes to Australia. He usually doesn't take excuses so that's good thing if it ends up being a flop compared to mercs and rb, the guys that flopped it this year will be gone.

Really has been ten years :O , sheesh. I know legend Sergio M won't be happy if this turns out to be another 2015/2016, so they will have to prove it to him too when it comes to Australia. He usually doesn't take excuses so that's good thing if it ends up being a flop compared to mercs and rb, the guys that flopped it this year will be gone.
    so the season hasn't started yet but we have started firing team personnel

Quote Originally Posted by mhmalik View Post
    so the season hasn't started yet but we have started firing team personnel
    If its not able to match or be better than Mercs than all the progress they made last year would be such a waste imo. we'l see in Australia if its a championship chasing car or another flop , hoping we win obviously.

Has ferrari brought or tried any new bits or parts this week that anyone knows of?
    Yes they’ve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Ferrari lost 97 point to Mercedes last season, half of the point would have still put Sebs leading until the final race.
    We lost the championship last year and not because Mercedes was better. during the past two weeks, all the comment being made was to force Ferrari to show their hands

vetteel.jpg

So Vettel, Kimi and Ferrari knows what to do - but do they?

Quote Originally Posted by johnmartin9278! View Post
    I have good feelings too in Melbourne ferrari will jump mercedes...My opininon

Kimi on mediums to compare with others if you want

Lap chart of Räikkönen's second stint on his race simulation, this time on mediums : 1:44.2 (out-lap) - 1:23.1 - 1:23.1 - 1:23.2 - 1:23.3 - 1:23.3 - 1:22.9 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.5 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.3 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.3 - 1:21.9 - 1:22.1 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.3 - 1:24.0 - 1:22.4 - 1:23.7 (in-lap)

Barcelona Testing 2018

2 seconds from Merc, something is amiss

This can’t be real

Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Lap chart of Räikkönen's second stint on his race simulation, this time on mediums : 1:44.2 (out-lap) - 1:23.1 - 1:23.1 - 1:23.2 - 1:23.3 - 1:23.3 - 1:22.9 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.5 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.3 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.3 - 1:21.9 - 1:22.1 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.4 - 1:22.7 - 1:22.3 - 1:24.0 - 1:22.4 - 1:23.7 (in-lap)
    It does not matter do you think Ferrari are stupid, I saw some of Kimi run and he was not pushing at all

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

This can’t be real

It is not real Ferrari is taking a mickey

As a ferrari fan we need to embrace for the worst season since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

This can’t be real

I know! If only we knew the exact fuel and modes, but this is waaaay off Mercs, Bottas has done even longer stints on mediums much much quicker, Maybe ferrari has some superduper slow mode to save fuel or something? hoping its a mode and not the car

Is Kimi on HS !! Or have they messed up the colours.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    It is not real Ferrari is taking a mickey
    It is what it is. No point in sandbagging on a race sim.