Page 1 of 57 1234567891011121314152651 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1705

Thread: Barcelona Testing 2018

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450

    Barcelona Testing 2018

    Here's the schedue so far.....to be updated

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvS18yX0AAvbks.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,157
    Looking at the temperatures in Europe in general and the Barcelona area in particular, it's not going to be very warm for the first tests, I wonder whether this will have an adverse effect on the proceedings, same for everyone though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Looking at the temperatures in Europe in general and the Barcelona area in particular, it's not going to be very warm for the first tests, I wonder whether this will have an adverse effect on the proceedings, same for everyone though.
    It was cooler last year also In testing; the important thing is NOT to rain

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,367
    I thought they had considered testing in Bahrain since it was so cold last year. Maybe I was dreaming.


    Forza Jules

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,189
    What time,do we have the shakedown tomorrow ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    What time,do we have the shakedown tomorrow ??
    nothing yet but early morning looks to be cold....so sometime around noon to afternoon would be my guess.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 25th February 2018 at 10:06.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Schedule update....LeClerc added


    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW3-WvBXkAABJ5g.jpg

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    What time,do we have the shakedown tomorrow ??
    It usually starts at 9.00 local time but I don't know if the weather will play a part.


    Forza Jules

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    It usually starts at 9.00 local time but I don't know if the weather will play a part.
    started already (shakedown).

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    SKY is live now, online with coverage of Day 1 2108 testing - http://www.skysports.com/f1/live-blog

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    30 min. to go live testing!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    98

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Its go go go, lets see who will come out first

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Its go go go, lets see who will come out first
    10 min delay

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    98
    The test is delayed for 10 mins. Weather related issue?
    Kimi will out first, btw.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    The test is delayed for 10 mins. Weather related issue?
    Kimi will out first, btw.
    I meant which team will cme out first and get the season underway as the racing year has now started. Also i watched grand prix drver yday and was an eye opener on how tight they run to deadlines

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    I meant which team will cme out first and get the season underway as the racing year has now started. Also i watched grand prix drver yday and was an eye opener on how tight they run to deadlines

    STR

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Diamond Head
    Posts
    135
    LOL, McLaren one lap then an unplanned return with mechanics running everywhere and donning the insulating gloves - perhaps an ERS problem.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,223
    Kimi fastest, lol XD

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    The first technical update of the week: Ferrari are running a Red Bull-style diffuser

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    LOL, McLaren one lap then an unplanned return with mechanics running everywhere and donning the insulating gloves - perhaps an ERS problem.
    They can't even blame Honda now.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    LOL, McLaren one lap then an unplanned return with mechanics running everywhere and donning the insulating gloves - perhaps an ERS problem.
    Installation lap

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The first technical update of the week: Ferrari are running a Red Bull-style diffuser
    How are you following testing?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    How are you following testing?
    skysports

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Diamond Head
    Posts
    135
    Yep, Skysports News. It's not on the F1 channel as I get it. Anyone know of any service covering all of practice?

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    skysports
    Thanks, i'm using Autosport

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •