Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Australian GP Free Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seb needs to proceed with extreme caution anywhere near Max! Ferrari needs Seb to finish the race. Max needs to win at all costs, nothing else matters. Meanwhile Leclerc qualified 18th, behind his teamate Ericsson. What a difference F1 is to F2!
    Leclerc’s first quali in F1. To match his team mate almost, is a good performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Kimi is having none of Hamiltons games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfZ94OPcUv4
    OMG that was hilarious lol.... i'm literally laughing my butt off lol....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

What do you guys think our pit strategies will be. Kimi looked good decent on the softs in practice. Do you think we will utilize them?

thats funny. Lewis trys to hard to be funny and get everyone to love him.

Fact, Kimi doesnt party anymore, he family man. Unlike the self centered little, you know what Lewis.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seb needs to proceed with extreme caution anywhere near Max! Ferrari needs Seb to finish the race. Max needs to win at all costs, nothing else matters. Meanwhile Leclerc qualified 18th, behind his teamate Ericsson. What a difference F1 is to F2!
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Leclerc’s first quali in F1. To match his team mate almost, is a good performance.
    LeClerc along with the engineers still have a ways to go to tailor the car the way LeClerc wants it to be. He was pushing it during FP. His steering wheel was twitchy during quali.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    thats funny. Lewis trys to hard to be funny and get everyone to love him.

Fact, Kimi doesnt party anymore, he family man. Unlike the self centered little, you know what Lewis.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    LeClerc along with the engineers still have a ways to go to tailor the car the way LeClerc wants it to be. He was pushing it during FP. His steering wheel was twitchy during quali.

+1
    Was way more impressed with Leclerc than rapper boy in Quali tbh.

Never believe Toto, he always builds up the competition just to destroy them come quali and race. Nikki is more of a honest out spoken guy, so i rather believe him than troll wolf. Hoping party rapper mode has a flaw or something or skysports is going to be unbearable.

To the people mentioning that Ferrari's issue is there suspension is so poor compared to mercs or something like that 100% we were matching them in speed but like everyone has said since pretesting the corning speed is our weakest point. So aero, downforce and/or suspension is where we really awful right now.

Hope Matia, M. A and legend Sergio figure out a solution before China/ Bahrain which ever race is next.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Hamilton Vs Vettel Q3 laps side by side

https://youtu.be/dPxYGo5bpjE

Hamilton Vs Vettel Q3 laps side by side

https://youtu.be/dPxYGo5bpjE
    Hamilton can break later and curry more speed into the curve. Thats where we loose time

Forums what a great place to share opinions highs and lows victories and defeats and at times even our technical expertise one just has to love it at 4.10 today in australia a ll of the above will begin to unravel lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Forums what a great place to share opinions highs and lows victories and defeats and at times even our technical expertise one just has to love it at 4.10 today in australia a ll of the above will begin to unravel lets hope for the best.
    I dont think this one is a great place it wa like world war 3 this morning,if you say anything negative your in trouble and if you say anything positive your in trouble.Ferrari fans arguing with themselves is terible.Im a Leeds fan and dont see this much arguing with Man U fans and all people on here are meant to support same team its embarrassing

That was so very funny. Thanks for posting.
    Is Ham on something? I thought he was strange such childish behaviour.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Michal2_F1 View Post
    I think it's yet another narcisistic behaviour from Hamilton, even his team principal contradicts him. He lies to boost his reputation. I mean, he is a great driver, but these kind of statements just underline the reasons why I never liked him. If it was Schumacher everyone would whine, if it was Vettel everyone would say it's his car, but Hamilton is the single greatest qualifier, racer etc.

Yeah, I hope they will TRUMP him like the current US President did against the odds in 2016. Hamilton nonetheless of course hates Trump, grid girls and talked about keeing during the US anthem.
    Please don’t talk about politics here.
    Not everybody is Trump’s fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear this site has just hit an all time low its f1 FFS. On the autosport website they hate Ferrari on here everyone hates each other its absalutly discusting

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Bingo. Vettel is also a father of two.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn643 View Post
    Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear this site has just hit an all time low its f1 FFS. On the autosport website they hate Ferrari on here everyone hates each other its absalutly discusting
    No $#/! Eh....maybe we’ll all be friends again when Ferrari will win the OZ race......ha,ha
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Bingo. Vettel is also a father of two.
    So the only party animal out of them 3 is the rapper boy....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Nice touch. Can't get any better than this from a fan perspective. "Cent' anni!!!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZF9sQvVAAAG1NH.jpg

Disappointed Since 2010

I was just thinking how funny it would be if Ferrari came up with a "business" mode engine map and won every pole from this point on.

Disappointed Since 2010

I dont think this one is a great place it wa like world war 3 this morning,if you say anything negative your in trouble and if you say anything positive your in trouble.Ferrari fans arguing with themselves is terible.Im a Leeds fan and dont see this much arguing with Man U fans and all people on here are meant to support same team its embarrassing
    "its F1 FFS"

dude, what is your problem!!! and only 10 posts.......cry me a river, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

agreed. should be moved to a P & R section or been warned by the moderators IF it's in their forum policies and guidelines.

I was just thinking how funny it would be if Ferrari came up with a "business" mode engine map and won every pole from this point on.
    Poles are nice, but points get awarded on Sunday, so if we don’t get poles and win races, that’s all it matters....winning races bring u the most points

We dont need to be talking about Donald Trump on here,everyone on here complains no F1 sites like Ferrari (eg Autosport) and everyone on here just fall out with each other its just a terrible place to come and see Ferrari news,always puts me on a downer

"its F1 FFS"

agreed. should be moved to a P & R section or been warned by the moderators IF it's in their forum policies and guidelines.
    Dont slag me off just having my opinion

Who among us would not have preferred Kimi or Seb to be on pole but please guys let's keep things in perspective as it's only the first race of a very long season and it could just as easily have been one of our drivers. 2nd and 3rd
    are good places to be and we should be concentrating on getting as many points as possible early on and if we can't get past ham then let's finish in the order we started and maximize points over Bottas. Many races yet to run and we are in an enviable position overall and certainly haven't gone backwards since last year that I can tell. FORZA FERRARI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Who among us would not have preferred Kimi or Seb to be on pole but please guys let's keep things in perspective as it's only the first race of a very long season and it could just as easily have been one of our drivers. 2nd and 3rd
    are good places to be and we should be concentrating on getting as many points as possible early on and if we can't get past ham then let's finish in the order we started and maximize points over Bottas. Many races yet to run and we are in an enviable position overall and certainly haven't gone backwards since last year that I can tell. FORZA FERRARI!!!
    Max is gonna go for it if he finds an opening.....Seb and Max side by side....with Lewis and Kimi up front........just sayin. Turn 1 will be interesting.

A ferrari sandwich on order 2 slices of extra hot italian salami to smother one bag of english fish and chipsh hope lewis likes hot and spicy.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    A ferrari sandwich on order 2 slices of extra hot italian salami to smother one bag of english fish and chipsh hope lewis likes hot and spicy.

"its F1 FFS"

By the way iv only put ten posts on because iv got a life aswell

M.A.G.A.