Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 Bahrain: Pre Race News

Ferrari did not bring a new speaker in Bahrain: the car that went to the check had the extractor that was briefly seen in the free practice of the Australian GP that opened the season and that was then put aside.
    Αccording to it.motosport
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    We will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    They are wrong. If you can't see the difference in the pictures I posted oh well, I tried.

Well two nights ago I had an amazing dream, believe me I am telling you the true. Vettel was dominating the field from Hamilton, who finished the race 30 seconds behind him. I dont know which race it was, maybe Spain, didnt saw where was Kimi, because I woke up in the next moment when Seb won. My only wish is that Kimi,Seb will bring the Ferrari back to dominating ways like in 2000-2004 era, I know for now its only just a big dream, but I will never stop believing. Forza!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Well two nights ago I had an amazing dream, believe me I am telling you the true. Vettel was dominating the field from Hamilton, who finished the race 30 seconds behind him. I dont know which race it was, maybe Spain, didnt saw where was Kimi, because I woke up in the next moment when Seb won. My only wish is that Kimi,Seb will bring the Ferrari back to dominating ways like in 2000-2004 era, I know for now its only just a big dream, but I will never stop believing. Forza!
    Thoughtful wishes friend!!!!
    We have a saying: The hungry man dreams loaves !!!
    Ιt happens to me a lot of times!!!
    I hope yours come true!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

As always, we went in search of technical innovations. Ferrari! They pushed the car early in front of the garage to perform a first pit stop training in the midday heat. The photographers were able to take a close look at the latest diffuser specification, which briefly debuted in free practice in Melbourne.

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...er-donnerstag/

Article from Italian webpage.

The Ferrari SF71H seen at the technical checks did not present major technical innovations compared to the victorious one in Australia. During the free practice in Melbourne, comparative tests were carried out with a version of the front wing very similar to that of last year. After analyzing the data the version of the wing brought to the track in Australia has been abandoned in the return to use the "classic" mounted on the SF71H since the day of the presentation. Wing that is easily recognizable because of the presence of a double blowing that the Italian team has inserted on the mainplane and for the upper flaps that are anchored to the large flow diverter positioned on the leading edge of the main profile.

In the rear area, on the other hand, the modification in the outside area of ​​the diffuser brought to the track in Australia was confirmed, which is different than the previous version due to the presence of a small transversal profile that joins the external part of the diffuser. This were the changes that both drivers also confirmed for the qualification and the race.

Compared to the Australian version, the Maranello team has made a small change to the central channel that, in the version seen today in the pits, seems to have a more squared shape compared to the previous version.

A solution that guarantees a better stability in the generated load, losing theoretically in expansion (to be evaluated, on the other hand, a possible slight increase in the rake angle).

http://www.f1analisitecnica.com/2018...1h-ce-una.html
    Last edited by Vettel165; 5th April 2018 at 19:56.

If we use it, it will be different from what we qualify and race in Merbourne because we didnt use it there . So we will have a car with different specs !!!!!

Edit: Then again, not so different!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 5th April 2018 at 20:01.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Very important FP1,FP2 coming up, at the end of the day we will know if the updates will work on the car or not. It would be fun to watch if we are still the fastest at the end of the straights. I have a lot of faith in the team, they manage to build a very good engine with a solid chassis. Now they only need to find the right balance, and we are in the hunt.

Any word from the team meeting blueprint?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Any word from the team meeting blueprint?
    The BIG meeting about overtaking is over.....it was more about listening to Liberty's suggestions.

The big F1 meeting was not like a discussion. It was a presentation by Chase Carey & Ross Brawn. All team principles got a piece of paper with the planned changes in written form.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFgppZVQAAEEBi.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFgXSBUQAAlEI2.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFgJ_BUQAEObKG.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFi1WmUQAEuUnr.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFlHmLVQAEo_SR.jpg (attached emoji's)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaFnfaGV4AEreVT.jpg

This is just ridiculous. Ross has lost his balls to stand up to Chase Carry. Chase carry has no idea what F1 is about, all he knows is NASCAR and IndyCar, both of which are CRAP!
    F1 was the only single seater racing series worth watching and Case Carry has to come an ruin that too! They have this mentality, all about profit, which is just wrong. You cannot squeeze out every penny and expect to have a good product. How can they look at F1 as an entertaining business?? Are they that stupid?? They take away the essence of F1, then you dont end up with F1, you end up with just cars going around the track for fun, without a purpose. F1 is about technology, F1 is about driver skill, F1 is about pushing the limit of the technology and finding an edge.
    What Chase Carry and Ross Brawn need to do is to find High Profile sponsors, who would pay to have a global audience. Then, give each team a sum of money with graded factors, such as performance, or "punching above their weight" factor, how long they been in F1 and other factors.
    What is now going on is ruining F1 and I dont think fans can take this any longer. F1 will loose their hardcore fans, and then thats it, its the nail in the coffin.

F1 rules rule! Soon 1 engine 3 tires and no fuel. That will make it interesting .

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Question for Macedonian tifosi. I'll be this weekend in Skopje, which TV station is broadcasting F1 races? Friend of mine has T mobile package with internet, TV and mobile.

THANK YOU
    You can watch the race on 24 Vesti TV. Go to channel 10.
    Last edited by Stormy; 6th April 2018 at 14:14.