Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Bahrain GP Free Practice and Qualifying

Seems like Merc have still got the 'Diva' as it didn't like the SS tyre

That mercs haven’t solved their issues (tracks where temp is high)

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Seems like Merc have still git the 'Diva' as it didn't liie the SS tyre
    they might be having overheating issues, opening more vents for less downforce according to sky this weekend, hope it stays hot :D
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Arrivabene: “Well done Kimi!”
    Kimi: “We did exactly what I didn’t want to happen. Exactly.”

"There were lots to improve, on the second run I had to let cars pass who were on fast lap and then I had to pass them again during my lap".
    May be he’s having a thought that team is backing vet...!! That’s why Kimi was sent late.
    But to be frank, Ferrari did neither of such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    this worries me, we don't need a rosberg - hamilton tomorrow
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Tmrws race will be under pretty high track temp’s.

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Arrivabene: “Well done Kimi!”
    Kimi: “We did exactly what I didn’t want to happen. Exactly.”

"There were lots to improve, on the second run I had to let cars pass who were on fast lap and then I had to pass them again during my lap".
    OH, NOOOOOO............kiki is now thinking the team is sabotaging him by keeping him in the garage longer and by the time he went out he had all this traffic to go through.....

Hes thinking Arevabene and Co. let Seb out on purpose to get clear track and get better laptime.....kiki such a cry baby
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

BahrainGP Qualifying Max. speeds: Raikkonen reached 327.1kph, McLaren really slow on the straights

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaMfY8VWsAEFgFO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Tmrws race will be under pretty high track temp’s.

May be he’s having a thought that team is backing vet...!! That’s why Kimi was sent late.
    But to be frank, Ferrari did sent him into traffic. But probably it was a mistake, they wouldn't risk Kimi's Q on purpose (Bottas got very close to P2).

But these things shouldn't happen. In Melbourne Kimi wasn't pleased that he wasn't informed about Vettel's alternative strategy. There clearly is some communication problems with his team. They should sort these things ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    OH, NOOOOOO............kiki is now thinking the team is sabotaging him by keeping him in the garage longer and by the time he went out he had all this traffic to go through.....

Hes thinking Arevabene and Co. let Seb out on purpose to get clear track and get better laptime.....kiki such a cry baby

"Mate", shut up.

how do u know.....u work there??? i'm sure barzini77 would disagree with you
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

"Mate", shut up.
    back at ya dude

He might just be disappointed on getting a perfect lap, we know he's usually grumpy, im just worried about turn 1 tomorrow. Its very long to turn 1 and kimi being annoyed at P2 doesnt make me feel good :) hoping arrivabene tells him to take it easy tomorrow against seb and he will get his chance on track later or something

how do u know.....u work there??? i'm sure barzini77 would disagree with you
    So Kimi wasn't sent into traffic? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    BahrainGP Qualifying Max. speeds: Raikkonen reached 327.1kph, McLaren really slow on the straights

I don't think Mercs 'party mode' is as strong as it was in previous yeara. Ferrari do seem to have a very stro g engine.

Also Hamilton was not lying in OZ when he said the Ferrari's will be rapid in Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    He might just be disappointed on getting a perfect lap, we know he's usually grumpy, im just worried about turn 1 tomorrow. Its very long to turn 1 and kimi being annoyed at P2 doesnt make me feel good :) hoping arrivabene tells him to take it easy tomorrow against seb and he will get his chance on track later or something
    kimi will be on the dirty side of the track....but don't think he'll do anything dirty to ruin a 1-2 in the first lap....

kimi will be on the dirty side of the track....but don't think he'll do anything dirty to ruin a 1-2 in the first lap....

Tolle persreiälle o vasite turha selittää yhtikäs mitää.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

yes, he was sent into traffic.....but could be an honest mistake, or could IT??? all we know is that kimi was annoyed about it

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Or he just gets a better start and overtakes Vettel cleanly? Still a 1-2.

yes, he was sent into traffic.....but could be an honest mistake, or could IT??? all we know is that kimi was annoyed about it
    Then I suggest you read my answer about that.

I don't think Mercs 'party mode' is as strong as it was in previous yeara. Ferrari do seem to have a very stro g engine.

Also Hamilton was not lying in OZ when he said the Ferrari's will be rapid in Bahrain
    Im surprised RB is so strong on this circuit just 0.4 off the pace with the weaker engine supposedly,and we know they have the better car for monaco and singapore

2018 Bahrain GP Free Practice and Qualifying

Instead of being happy that after so many years kimi has the fire back to compete you criticize him that he may do sth stupid. Decide what you want.....a cold ice driver that doesn’t care or someone who truly cares and wants to win. I choose the old kimi that has re-emerged with passion for winning. Go kimi prove them wrong!!!

Or he just gets a better start and overtakes Vettel cleanly? Still a 1-2.
    Yes if its clean then fine, but i think its risky and i DONT want another singapore disaster with ferrari quick as mercs here. Rather Kimi play the team game and take his chance later when vet and him are far ahead or in the pits or something

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

Mclaren would be blaming Renault if Mclaren was the only team using their engines, makes me wonder was Honda as bad as McLaren made them out to be

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Instead of being happy that after so many years kimi has the fire back to compete you criticize him that he may do sth stupid. Decide what you want.....a cold ice driver that doesn’t care or someone who truly cares and wants to win. I choose the old kimi that has re-emerged with passion for winning. Go kimi prove them wrong!!!
    Funny how that works!
    I'm glad to see Kimi in the mix, would be tickled to see a season long battle for the WDC between the Reds, that would almost guarantee the WCC for Ferrari as well!
    I think Kimi is mature enough to keep his wits about him & compete cleanly with Seb.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

so much better with ferrari involved

Mclaren would be blaming Renault if Mclaren was the only team using their engines, makes me wonder was Honda as bad as McLaren made them out to be
    It was really bad engine but they did say end of last season that next PU is much better and with 30 more HP, and we could see that in testing and today in P6. They have a great engine now, but IMO they do not have drivers. I do not know, what Alonso is thinking now.