Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Chinese GP Race

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    https://streamable.com/53zn8

Very mature response from our guy.

Dont worry guys. We will bounce back in Baku
    Good controlled words from seb.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    you right they mentioned him turning his car on the grid unnecessary but that was just a small problem, can't believe how awful ferrari strategy was, ,that broke me
    i personally think that Ferrari has LOST the race due to sleeping stategists......i was yelling at the TV as to WHY they did not pit Seb the very next lap after Bottas has pitted and waited another 2laps, when it was clear that the Medium tire was the tire to be at that moment in time, going the the sector times ALL others were doing on them....the Haas's and all otheres switched to them....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

What more disappointingthing is, Alonso passing vet.
    Vet gave enough space for Alonso, but Alonso rammed in n pushed vet on that turn.
    He was on one my favourite driver, but he’s not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    may seem a dumb question i don't know, but is Baku considered a Merc, Ferrari or RB track?
    I think s1 is ferrari - merc - rb equal , s2 - rb for sure and s3 is Merc .. ferrari imo
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

may seem a dumb question i don't know, but is Baku considered a Merc, Ferrari or RB track?

Power track....turns 16 through 20 is FULL THROTTLE.....toss up for 2018 given Ferrari's pace is right there with Mercedes. Last year was a Charlie Foxtrot.

Dani Ric is desperate for a merc seat and he backed up the performance to show he is better than hamilton or bottas today
    Why would Mercedes consider Daniel's desperation in making a driver decision? And mind you we are 3 races into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Oh come on that was an disaster today for us, I feel very bad, we had 1-3 in the bag if we just manage to get the better strategy. Why didnt they pit Kimi first so he could put the pressure on Bottas, might even be ahead of him after the pit-stop, and then just pit Seb. And Verstappen what does that guy doing? Yes Seb is still leading the WDC, but today we should be at least 20 points ahead of Lewis, now its just 9 points. The positive thing is that we were the fastest car on the soft tyres, so the pace is there. Damm I really hope that will give team a new boost and motivation to become even stronger for Baku, I really hope we will strike back. Its a hard day for us.
    I’m still unable to understand, we have 1new set of softs which is the fastest tyre. But still Ferrari strategy was horrible.

1 Mercedes 85
    2 Ferrari 84
    3 Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 55
    4 McLaren Renault 28
    5 Renault 25
    6 Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 12
    7 Haas Ferrari 11
    8 Sauber Ferrari 2
    9 Force India Mercedes 1

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i personally think that Ferrari has LOST the race due to sleeping stategists......i was yelling at the TV as to WHY they did not pit Seb the very next lap after Bottas has pitted and waited another 2laps, when it was clear that the Medium tire was the tire to be at that moment in time, going the the sector times ALL others were doing on them....the Haas's and all otheres switched to them....
    it was bizarre our pace at the end of tyre stints is very poor, maybe they thought vettel would beable to turn up the engine,but was really awful, 3.3s advantage and bottas was like 1s infront when vettel came out. did they maybe screw up changing the tyre again?? they cut to a terrible camera angle of the pit straight
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

just seeing the RBR pitstop. They werent what id call double stacked like they said they were.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

One more thing, its always Ferrari who would suffer from RB drivers. Look at mercs, they get away easily n been on the podiums.

From past couple of years, RB is producing the drivers who can crash into Ferrari In a better way. Bloody idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    1 Mercedes 85
    2 Ferrari 84
    4 McLaren Renault 28
    5 Renault 25
    7 Haas Ferrari 11
    8 Sauber Ferrari 2
    9 Force India Mercedes 1
    ...you serious??? i thought ferrari had little more, what did seb end up??

...you serious??? i thought ferrari had little more, what did seb end up??
    Do you even watch the races? how can you not know?
    Forza Ferrari

it was bizarre our pace at the end of tyre stints is very poor, maybe they thought vettel would beable to turn up the engine,but was really awful, 3.3s advantage and bottas was like 1s infront when vettel came out. did they maybe screw up changing the tyre again?? they cut to a terrible camera angle of the pit straight
    Nothing bizzare and Seb's pace was good throughout the stint. It was the undercut time with new medium tyres on Bottas that Ferrari got wrong (along with a slow pitstop)

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Why would Mercedes consider Daniel's desperation in making a driver decision? And mind you we are 3 races into the season.
    when hamilton is having diva fits, they could count on Dani to take wins, i hope dani would come to ferrari but both seb and kimi have upped there game this year right now im not sure if its worth breaking the peace, although after lap 1 i don't know what they think

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    Nothing bizzare and Seb's pace was good throughout the stint. It was the undercut time with new medium tyres on Bottas that Ferrari got wrong (along with a slow pitstop)
    lol hope ferrari don't use the software glitch excuse, ferrari have more class to admit mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    Seb had the pace to win, we left our stop 1 lap too late and a slower stop.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    1 Mercedes 85
    2 Ferrari 84
    4 McLaren Renault 28
    5 Renault 25
    7 Haas Ferrari 11
    8 Sauber Ferrari 2
    9 Force India Mercedes 1
    the winless team is leading WCC

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Seb had the pace to win, we left our stop 1 lap too late and a slower stop.
    100% agree

In my opinion SV is stubborn or DUMB enough, let Max pass (he's got a very fresh tire) no way SV can defend until FL, let Max pass without accident anyway SV is leading against Ham and Rai, this 2 (Ham and Rai) got no chance to overtake SV because Ham tire is older 2 laps than SV. Sometimes Winning is not important as long as you're ahead than your #1 contender after the finish line.

Are you really asking why the pace drops when a tyre nears the end of its performance

lol hope ferrari don't use the software glitch excuse, ferrari have more class to admit mistakes
    Yeah, this was simply Bottas being quicker marginally than they expected on the new mediums and a slow pitstop.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    In my opinion SV is stubborn or DUMB enough, let Max pass (he's got a very fresh tire) no way SV can defend until FL, let Max pass without accident anyway SV is leading against Ham and Rai, this 2 (Ham and Rai) got no chance to overtake SV because Ham tire is older 2 laps than SV. Sometimes Winning is not important as long as you're ahead than your #1 contender after the finish line.
    Seb was not even defending at that point.

Seb was not even defending that corner against mad Max.....
    Forza Ferrari

Bottas has good outlap & pit stop & 1L pace on mediums. That worked for him to take the lead.

Yeah but we have to move on, the race is done, bring on Baku. I would be the happiest person alive in we get 1-2, I feel really bad now after the race. We had the pace, but didnt win. It hurts.

2 weeks and then Baku, see you guys then....good season ahead

? lol

the winless team is leading WCC
    Yes it's like NBA it is a team game not individual accolade, like in the NBA you got the top seed so many wins, wins the MVP as individual accolade but not winning the championship as a team, In F1 winning the WDC is individual accolade, WCC is the team game.

2nd year in a row Safety Car has screwed us in China.

I wont complain too much because we got our fair share of luck in Australia.