Page 1 of 31 12345678910111213141526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Chinese GP Race

2018 Chinese GP Race

Good morning to everyone. So nervous here. It is just 06:20 and I cannot sleep.

Sky going all out, interviewing kimi & seb, bringing up anything to cause a kimi vs seb problem, making the tinfoil holding kimi back sabotage issues the new thing since they can't praise rapper boy
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Good morning to everyone. So nervous here. It is just 06:20 and I cannot sleep.
    accidentally set my alarm 3 hours earlier, at 4am... im dead tired :'( lol nervous too though especially after seeing some past chinese GP starts
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Forza Ferrari!

Very early days but we NEED this result to consolidate momentum. Come on, Ferrari!

p.s. anyone know the pitlane delta for this GP?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Forza Ferrari!

Very early days but we NEED this result to consolidate momentum. Come on, Ferrari!

p.s. anyone know the pitlane delta for this GP?
    https://www.racefans.net/2015-f1-sea...egy-pit-stops/

best i could find on the fly, apparently it seems *22-24s (oops lol read the wrong track first time) for complete in and out

2018 Chinese GP Race

12 am (00:12) here in Lima, have been waiting all day for this race

Clean start for Ferrari and a win Today are my best wishes.

Go Ferrari Go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post

best i could find on the fly, apparently it seems 23-25.5s for complete in and out
    Cheers, cheers.

Morning gents.....20min to 1am here....got my sleep.

Ferrari 1-2....looks like a beautiful day on the track.

track temp apparently in the 30s...? thats lil more than double what it was in fp3 and quali i believe...

3:46pm in Melbourne Australia - one of the few races I can watch during daylight hours :)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post

best i could find on the fly, apparently it seems *22-24s (oops lol read the wrong track first time) for complete in and out
    I read somewhere a 1 stopper is about 5 secs faster then a 2 stopper

Gutted, woke up and none of my sky channels working, called Sky up and they couldn't fix it so will send an engineer down to look at the box which does not help me as thr race is now

What i'm doing, managed to find a stream on my smart phone and casting it on my tv, a few secs behind 'realtime' but better then nothing

Will these hotter temps suit us or mercs better? It will throw the balance of all cars

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Gutted, woke up and none of my sky channels working, called Sky up and they couldn't fix it so will send an engineer down to look at the box which does not help me as thr race is now

What i'm doing, managed to find a stream on my smart phone and casting it on my tv, a few secs behind 'realtime' but better then nothing
    Don't you have Sky go?
    Forza Ferrari

I read somewhere a 1 stopper is about 5 secs faster then a 2 stopper
    We are flexible today, 2-stopper S-Us-Us or 1stop S-M depending on time gaps to Mercs. Hopefully our backoffice team do the right calculations.

Its very hot here in South Cotabato Province Philippines, its 1400 hr here, waiting for F1 to start while waiting drinking Tequilla

that sucks, i know how that is

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Don't you have Sky go?
    Nope as I never intend to be out and about if a F1 race is on. Something about me I have to watch it at home on my own with no distractions ��

The only thing I ever watch on TV is formula 1 and always make sure I'm at home when watching (unless i'm abroad on holiday)

I a actually plan my life around F1 races��

Good luck everyone! Forza Ferrari!

Will these hotter temps suit us or mercs better? It will throw the balance of all cars
    nikki was very happy about the weather, but im sure ferrari atleast thought about the weather change. maybe not this hot though

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    We are flexible today, 2-stopper S-Us-Us or 1stop S-M depending on time gaps to Mercs. Hopefully our backoffice team do the right calculations.
    We don’t have new set of US. Or Merc too.
    Ferrari has 1 new set of softs & mediums each. Mercs has only 1new set of mediums.
    RB has 2 new sets of softs & 1set of mediums.

It is sunny, looks more warmer...

Good luck everyone. Hope our tire degradation is good to us in this hot condition.

hopefully good start for our boys

This new start time, still can't get use to it as we would be starting the race now.

8:00 am here in South Africa. So looking forward to the race couldn't sleep whole night with anticipation. hope the high temperatures don't throw us off into the hands of the Mercedes and red bull. also hope our fuel consumption doesn't hamper us in the fight for a 1-2 finish

This new start time, still can't get use to it as we would be starting the race now.
    I still don't understand the point!!?!?

Good luck to our boys !

1 Good thing about it being warmer, less chance of rain so 1 less variable to get in our way.

Good luck and I hope it's going to be a boring race for us.