Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 211 to 233 of 233

Thread: Ricciardo leaves RBR for Renault

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Melb, Australia
    Posts
    280
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Alonso goes sniffing up Ferrari's pipe - let's face it, time's running out for the 2005 and 2006 champion and he needs to grab his career by the throat and take the best chance each year to win, and the best chance for him for 2019 will be with Ferrari. Not sure if it's a step backwards for Ferrari seeing the current good Seb and Kimi relationship, even though we all know that Kimi is yearning to earn at least equal status within the team - who wouldn't!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    2,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Some people thrive when responsibility is put on their shoulders, however some crumble down. Let's see what Max is made up of, he is a future world champion, it will be good learning for him
    More like, he's supposed to be a future WDC.
    There is a lot for him to prove in order to be one.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Ferrari did not see 70 million of value in ricardo for 2 years some sanity must prevail its going to a long rd for ric at renault its going to be alonso chapter 2 but 70 million is 70 million.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Most F1 fans idolized Senna because ... HE DIED.

    Wow! That's hitting low. And your sober! You owe me one!

    Max the Crash is the greatest driver ? LOL ok , now we all know you're drunk :D
    I said " Will be ," not yet! Lewis is now that. Me wanting Max @ Ferrari is almost, but not quite as heavy as most folks here wanting Leclerc @ Ferrari. Max is 20 and has crashed his way to the podium and a win, so far so good. I'm going to drink to that!

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Bottas has had a weak season
    38778009_10216500846864120_636794228084572160_o.jpg

    Had to share lol lol....

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    That is super funny.....wish Kimi would be doing the same helping Seb, although he did use specific “tactics” in France when he rammed into Hamster.....lol
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  7. #217
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    That is super funny.....wish Kimi would be doing the same helping Seb, although he did use specific “tactics” in France when he rammed into Hamster.....lol
    The pit boys can only call on Kimi to help when Seb is somewhere to be found. But I agree, Seb needs all the Kimi help he can get.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    7,556
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    LOOOOOOL truth!!!! i saw this pic and i forgot to download thanks for posting lol

    sad thing is unless kimi can provide similar for ferrari , hamilton will be untouchable, kimi and seb cant vs each other and hope to beat hamilton when bottas is the perfect no.2 stopping seb and letting ham through to easy wins as well lol still wolf trying to explain the wingman comments is really funny.
    Last edited by mwk360; 13th August 2018 at 14:17.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  9. #219
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Kimi needs Seb nearby and up front to do a Bottas Lewis move. He will and does when he can, and takes a podium or 2 while he's at it!!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Kimi needs Seb nearby and up front to do a Bottas Lewis move. He will and does when he can, and takes a podium or 2 while he's at it!!
    no, no, no.....Vettel needs to secure POLE position at every race and ALSO if possible, Kimi to be right up there with him in order to protect him from Luise.....jsut like Bota$$ does to his master Hamster
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  11. #221
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    no, no, no.....Vettel needs to secure POLE position at every race and ALSO if possible, Kimi to be right up there with him in order to protect him from Luise.....jsut like Bota$$ does to his master Hamster
    Pole it is!! Sounds right to me!

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    no, no, no.....Vettel needs to secure POLE position at every race and ALSO if possible, Kimi to be right up there with him in order to protect him from Luise.....jsut like Bota$$ does to his master Hamster
    Can't wait for the SPA race. Hopefully we haven't lost anything to Mercedes in terms of pace. If so, I think we will do well in Belgium and Italy, taking the lead in at least one of the championships. I feel upbeat about our chances

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Can't wait for the SPA race. Hopefully we haven't lost anything to Mercedes in terms of pace. If so, I think we will do well in Belgium and Italy, taking the lead in at least one of the championships. I feel upbeat about our chances
    well with all due respect, the next TWO races i think are engine dependent races....so since we have a really strong engine this year, especially with spec 3 coming in Spa for Ferrari (haas and sauber have tested it first in Hungary and everything seemed OK) i think we should NOT worry, OH and our car is pretty good in aero efficiency as we've seen that we are topping the trap speeds at every track and that was also the tale, tale ever since winter testing in Spain.....

    i'm sure Mercedes will also bring some aero updates to Spa, but so will we....

    so if the car proves to be FAST....or faster then the Merc....all Seb has to do is put it on POLE and come sunday run away with a the victory....and same will go for Monza

    fingers crossed and Forza Ferrari!!!!
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Can't wait for the SPA race. Hopefully we haven't lost anything to Mercedes in terms of pace. If so, I think we will do well in Belgium and Italy, taking the lead in at least one of the championships. I feel upbeat about our chances
    maybe both mate.....with some overdue bad luck for Hamster.....like a DNF

    i know it's harsh thinking from my part....but will NOT be sorry one bit if it does happen....ha, ha..
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,367
    Renault said Ric should not expect to fight for wins till 2020. This was very well known, Renault are waiting for the new rules to try and thrive in.

  16. #226
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well with all due respect, the next TWO races i think are engine dependent races....so since we have a really strong engine this year, especially with spec 3 coming in Spa for Ferrari (haas and sauber have tested it first in Hungary and everything seemed OK) i think we should NOT worry, OH and our car is pretty good in aero efficiency as we've seen that we are topping the trap speeds at every track and that was also the tale, tale ever since winter testing in Spain.....

    i'm sure Mercedes will also bring some aero updates to Spa, but so will we....

    so if the car proves to be FAST....or faster then the Merc....all Seb has to do is put it on POLE and come sunday run away with a the victory....and same will go for Monza

    fingers crossed and Forza Ferrari!!!!
    Ferrari fast or even faster car is already real. Now as you so well put it, Seb the #1 driver "Legend" as some call him here needs to prove for the fans and himself "WDC", and get on pole and win it!! No one wants to here about Lewis' luck .

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    7,556
    Gasly officially replacing Dani Ric in RBR next year, hope he gives max hell lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  18. #228
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Gasly officially replacing Dani Ric in RBR next year, hope he gives max hell lol
    Look where Dan wound up trying to give Max "Hell!" IMO Gasly will be Rubenized ASAP; at least until Max leaves RB for Ferrari!

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Look where Dan wound up trying to give Max "Hell!" IMO Gasly will be Rubenized ASAP; at least until Max leaves RB for Ferrari!
    Max is the golden boy at RB but I have a feeling that Pierre is no push over and we know how competitive he is.
    I too would love to see him show Max a clean pair of heels.
    I can not see him being Rubenized as I think he's his own man!!!!!
    As for Dan at Reno it would be great to see them beat RB next year.


    Forza Jules

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,508
    I always thought that Ricciardo is a great quali driver, but it is 10-2 to Max this year, so I don`t know what to think about that.

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,186
    Maybe Max has the speed, only needs his brain and car reliability sorted out
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  22. #232
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Maybe Max has the speed, only needs his brain and car reliability sorted out
    He definitely has the speed as he constantly beats Ricciardo when it comes to speed.

  23. #233
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    He definitely has the speed as he constantly beats Ricciardo when it comes to speed.
    How dumb could Dan be to let a 20 yr. old beat hell out of him with a worse car? Podium finishes and a win takes a minimum of brains , how brainless are the rest of the drivers ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •