Page 1 of 16 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 459

Thread: 2018 Baku GP Free Practice Sessions and Qualifying

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129

    2018 Baku GP Free Practice Sessions and Qualifying

    Weather looks good today.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Cool considering tire temp will be a big factor and getting them into the operating window 17 degrees on sunday and showers very interesting.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Cool considering tire temp will be a big factor and getting them into the operating window 17 degrees on sunday and showers very interesting.
    how long from now is fp1?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    rehoboth mass
    Posts
    134
    Prac starts in 10 min

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Prac starts in 10 min
    thanks :) lets hope for a trouble free weekend
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Thessaloniki,GR
    Posts
    82
    Hmmmm
    we are running on a full tank of fuel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,049
    are RBR light again?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    Hmmmm
    we are running on a full tank of fuel.
    really, how do you know?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,128
    Max crashing again

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,917
    Vettel reports his "rears are like toast". It's been a tricky morning for tyre complaints up and down the pitlane, and plenty of that frustrated chatter has come from the Ferraris.

    ????????

    how many laps did he do

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Max crashing again
    He’s crashteppan...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,917
    kimi only fifth

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    kimi only fifth
    seb is like last :(
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Thessaloniki,GR
    Posts
    82
    why!!??

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Max has learnt nothing not even his fathers advise has helped poor red bull .

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    rehoboth mass
    Posts
    134
    DONT WORRY PEOPLE THE ENGINES R TURNED DOWN.ITS COOL AND A GREEN TRACK SO WHY STRAIN THE ENGINES

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129
    everyone is finding grip on this "green" track.

    Kimi might have to take grid spot penalty. He's out for FP1. Mechanics working underneath the floor.

    Love the telemetry graphics on the Halo. Nice way to hide it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    everyone is finding grip on this "green" track.

    Kimi might have to take grid spot penalty. He's out for FP1. Mechanics working underneath the floor.

    Love the telemetry graphics on the Halo. Nice way to hide it.
    why penalty for kimi ?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    437
    Ferrari must be saving the engine a lot more in FP1 than other teams. We look very slow on the main straight with like I saw 321 km/h vs 334 km/h (Mercedes). Everyone is struggling still with the grip on the circuit, good setup will of course help.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129
    Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    why penalty for kimi ?
    MIGHT....could be a CE or component change

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129
    that was an odd FP1......

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    C R O A T I A
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    MIGHT....could be a CE or component change
    it's still not his 4th component so no penalty

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    581
    Ferrari’s program seems different to the others - definitely running more fuel. Still an odd performance from them though. Redbull looks strong here. Lewis still well behind Bottas. I wonder what’s up there?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Ferrari’s program seems different to the others - definitely running more fuel. Still an odd performance from them though. Redbull looks strong here. Lewis still well behind Bottas. I wonder what’s up there?
    maybe.....they could have the power dialed down too.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    maybe.....they could have the power dialed down too.
    I’m sure they do. However, I’m sure merc do, too, and they’re 2 seconds up the road.

    I’m not being a doomsayer like some of our esteemed colleagues on this site, I’m just intrigued. Possible reasons?
    Totally wrong setup?
    More confident of cars characteristics after China so hiding performance a little more?
    Dialled down engine?
    All of the above?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,049
    still 2 FP sessions to go, let's see what happens. I mean Sirotkin is faster than us, so obviously these times don't mean a lot.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,129
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    I’m sure they do. However, I’m sure merc do, too, and they’re 2 seconds up the road.

    I’m not being a doomsayer like some of our esteemed colleagues on this site, I’m just intrigued. Possible reasons?
    Totally wrong setup?
    More confident of cars characteristics after China so hiding performance a little more?
    Dialled down engine?
    All of the above?

    also track is green.....everyone is trying to get grip..hence to why Ferrari and Merc are dialed down....plus its only FP1.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    I’m sure they do. However, I’m sure merc do, too, and they’re 2 seconds up the road.

    I’m not being a doomsayer like some of our esteemed colleagues on this site, I’m just intrigued. Possible reasons?
    Totally wrong setup?
    More confident of cars characteristics after China so hiding performance a little more?
    Dialled down engine?
    All of the above?
    All of 5he above with the emphasis on being more confident me thinks
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    still 2 FP sessions to go, let's see what happens. I mean Sirotkin is faster than us, so obviously these times don't mean a lot.
    Good point there, faster in a $&&$#@ Williams, common let’s be real
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Our times can not be considered as representative.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •